Print  
Author Topic: 42!  (Read 1215 times)
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:46:17 PM

Better keep a few amount of other alt-currency because we don't know what will happen later such as bitcoin and litecoin that only a few cent at their early stage and people called it worthless
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:46:49 PM

Ok. Now, illuminate me, some new INTERESTING altcoin<>scamcoin?

Define 'interesting'. I know of one original and unique coin. Don't know whether you've heard of it but it's called BITCOIN.

Lol...do you read the word 'new'? ...

Define 'new'. Bitcoin is new. And there are no interesting 'new' coins, so it's a moot point.
eraxe (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:51:12 PM

Define 'interesting'. I know of one original and unique coin. Don't know whether you've heard of it but it's called BITCOIN.

Define 'new'. Bitcoin is new. And there are no interesting 'new' coins, so it's a moot point.

yeah yeah, very funny...or not.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
⇾ Re: 42!
January 15, 2014, 02:00:51 PM

It wasn't meant to be funny. Do you think there are any interesting new coins?
mfhc

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:03:50 PM

I think that 42 already survived initial pump and dump stage and now it has decent chance for being there as one of the major altcoins.
eraxe (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:06:04 PM

Hey! THAT's my question!
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:08:14 PM

I think that 42 already survived initial pump and dump stage and now it has decent chance for being there as one of the major altcoins.

When will all the coins be fully mined?

Hey! THAT's my question!

lol. Then I'll answer it again: No  Cheesy. Asking if there's any interesting new coins on here will just get you a load of hyperbole and misinformation from people peddling whatever crapcoins they hold a lot of and want to get rich off.
eraxe (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:13:50 PM

Ok, but other people CAN answer too, and CAN think different of you, and already some did...you bored?  Huh
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 02:23:13 PM

I laughed.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:23:58 PM

Ok, but other people CAN answer too, and CAN think different of you, and already some did...you bored?  Huh

No, are you? Or are you just looking for an easy way to get rich quick? People will answer you, but I refer you back to this: you will only get a load of hyperbole and misinformation from people peddling whatever crapcoins they hold a lot of and want to get rich off. They never get rich, but do lose money when they're left bagholding a load of worthless coins.
eraxe (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:04:49 PM

Ok, but other people CAN answer too, and CAN think different of you, and already some did...you bored?  Huh

No, are you? Or are you just looking for an easy way to get rich quick? People will answer you, but I refer you back to this: you will only get a load of hyperbole and misinformation from people peddling whatever crapcoins they hold a lot of and want to get rich off. They never get rich, but do lose money when they're left bagholding a load of worthless coins.

I ALREADY get YOUR point...
mfhc

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:40:36 PM

I laughed.

Well, maybe not that major, but unlike most other altcoins it has a real chance to survive.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:55:59 PM

I laughed.

Well, maybe not that major, but unlike most other altcoins it has a real chance to survive.

Based on what exactly? I heard people say this about Coinye.
mfhc

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:00:52 PM

I laughed.

I say, it has a chance to survive, not that it certainly will. But there are still some people in 42coin community who want it to survive. Even though the price is falling right now, there are still some people who are buying that. But I admit that I was wrong when I said that pump and dump stage is over.  But as long as there are at least few people who do not give up, the coin can live.
lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:06:18 PM

Might make a coin called "TheOne"

1 coin minable, 0.00000001 per block,  48 hours block times, a combo of Scrypt/Scrypt-Jane/Sha256/Bob2243 (A New algo i just imagined! source code is available on the back of my neck)

selling at 1BTC per 0.00000001

IPO launching now.

Just send me all your bitcoins and when i get round to making the coin i might send some to you lol

42 just seems like it got on the gimmick bandwagon and got accepted by most as a sensible idea instead of a Gimmick like Doge/Kitteh/Coinye etc etc

if you want to get rich, find a niche and exploit it, thats what these guys are doing and people are buying in all the time! (I currently have 50k DOGE 6Mil odd Kitteh and Im fairly sure there are some Coinye kicking around somewhere although i might need to burn my pc down to the ground just in case Kkanye shows up at my door with his gang to find out if i started the fish sticks joke! ) so im in the camp of the gimmick bandwagon too :-)

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:08:20 PM

But as long as there are at least few people who do not give up, the coin can live.

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:32:11 PM

Given such a low number of coins exists most people will not even mine 0.0001 42's. It's the same as any other coin nothing new except the low total.  Instead of creating billions they opted for the opposite. Everyone raves over the price in btc but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up equal to some other coins profitability wise.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:15:35 PM

I laughed.

I say, it has a chance to survive, not that it certainly will. But there are still some people in 42coin community who want it to survive. Even though the price is falling right now, there are still some people who are buying that. But I admit that I was wrong when I said that pump and dump stage is over.  But as long as there are at least few people who do not give up, the coin can live.

There are always people in a coins community to want it to survive. They're banking on becoming rich off it. When the price bombs and the currency fails they're not gonna be very happy.
trex

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

What do you guys say about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419094.0

I can't read the code, so anyone here?

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:46:06 PM

What do you guys say about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419094.0

I can't read the code, so anyone here?

LOL neither can I, but I would laugh so hard if this turned out to be the case. I hope it does.  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: