Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 1963 times)
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

I think the best investment right now especially in this bearish period is to buy bitcoin and ethereum and some stable altcoin at their low prices now, hold term on either long or short term and when the market rises, you will make profit by the time you decide to sell.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

I think the best investment right now especially in this bearish period is to buy bitcoin and ethereum and some stable altcoin at their low prices now
It's a check for bitcoin and Ethereum but I can't understand why stable altcoins are also mentioned.

Stable altcoins are good when you are trying to convert and avoid the bearish market by letting your money sit on it. But treating it as the best investment right now, I don't think it's suitable. Stay on bitcoin or ethereum or it will be the best to go full blast in bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

right now safe bet you can call is only bitcoin , bcoz if prices further dipped then alts will bleed badly , all alts will dipped more than btc decline % .
even if btc go to bull run then for a period alts will not move up until btc get stabilized .
rest you can see upcoming ICO projects with good reviews , they can give you quick x2 money like seele , phantasm , nkn project .
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

What is the best investment right now?

If you look at the coinmarketcap now you will see a bunch of red and you can start your investment on those lowered prices from Bitcoin to altcoins top 100. Do some research on each if you are in doubt of them but also look their charts to calculate your investments properly because most of them are too low on prices during some times.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

I think the best investment right now especially in this bearish period is to buy bitcoin and ethereum and some stable altcoin at their low prices now, hold term on either long or short term and when the market rises, you will make profit by the time you decide to sell.

Yes, it is always good to buy the potential coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin, there are many other altcoins which has ability to increase their price when the market starts recovering prices back.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

Invest on bitcoins is the best investment in my opinion ad it always will be the best crypto currency so investing o will never disappoint us.It can be suitable for short term or long term investments.Mining can also be another choice but mining bitcoins is not profitable at the moment because of the low price and high difficulty and mining altcoins can be good options so you can do GPU mining too.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

you better join in ico. because in ico you will get a very big bonus, and if later the project was successful or successful. then you will get a huge profit. but we must be smart and really choose good ico so we do not waste our time
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

you better join in ico. because in ico you will get a very big bonus, and if later the project was successful or successful. then you will get a huge profit. but we must be smart and really choose good ico so we do not waste our time
it's a good advice and can be used as an alternative to investing with the ICO that you can or you can exchange it to another coin because in fact the current coin is good is a new coin with various predictions will rise in the long term.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

I'm not sure if you're a beginner here or it's just your account but if you really want a safe and lesser risk just invest in bitcoin though it's unpredictable we can somehow know where it will be go and that's mooning. Or if you want to diversify your investment just look at the top 50 coins in CMC, there's some undervalued coins yet have a high market cap.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

the best crypto investment for now is eth, because next year eth is likely to break the price $ 5000, do not miss it

I think that a good altcoin can replace ETH. But ETH is still my choice at the moment
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

ico is the answer, but you have to really choose which really will potentially in the future if you can not choose it you just wasted time alone. the possibility to fail in a project is small in ico. and if you want to invest in ico, you should invest from the first week, because the bonus is very big
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

I think bitcoin and altcoin are in the bottom now. You can choose one among the top 100 and buy it
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Well in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment options right now. these two will be with us until the end of cryptocurrencies. always save a portion of them in you basket.
joytom

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Are you asking to a crypto related investment? there's a lot of "best" investment that to choose from but as it only indicates one, I'd prefer to say that it is bitcoin.

#1: The Stock Market
#2: Peer-to-Peer Lending
#3: Real Estate
#4: Invest in good ICOS
The same on what's on my mind right now to suggest him but I'll be cautious with p2p lending and investing in ICOs.

The risk in there can't be calculated that much in my situation but in OP's situation it can be a better choice.
If one is good at selecting and vetting ICO they may make a killing, I recently invested in PumaPay and I  am quite confident that when the project lists on good exchanges I will get a good return, patience also pays
Wikadin

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:20:55 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 08:47:33 PM by Wikadin

Take a look at Spotcoin ICO. It is a platform that provides easy movement between fiat and cryptocurrencies. The project has many strengths: team of professionals, strong defined road map, it is built on NEO blockchain and many more.

Pre-ICO starts tomorrow, June 6th! Hurry up to buy SPOT coins!

https://thumb.ibb.co/msCEoT/hi.png
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

bitcoin , etherium , and other top alts such as litecoin , ripple , waves , dash , ada/cardano , xgv/verge , etc... You can try these promising coins and avoid those un rated or un popular ones because they are pretty risky at the moment.

You can also try ico just like the one on my sig. Mb8coin is also a good ico and a must try for everyone who is looking for a unique service while making a profit at the same time.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Well, i think it was always wise to invest your capital in bitcoin and also in some altcoins that have been verified by traders.
A promising ICO could make you earn double profits within days but thre are also some manipulating ICOs which can make you loose if you can't research well before investment
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

There many coins out there that are going to make you good money.  Ethereum is currently having a downward trend and it seems to have created a double bottom at around $600 trading Area.  I will said buying them now before it starts to recover. Lisk, litecoin, wave and neo are some of the coins you can investing now.
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

This year I drew attention to several ICOs and holding top coins. Now I'm investing in the REMME project, from which I expect excellent performance. Briefly describing it is a new method of access to devices and systems that reliably connect to services. If you take a closer look, you will learn about its innovative technical capabilities, such as a hybrid system for confirming consent and confirming the consistency of authority that is intended for the REMME platform.
neosone

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Less than three years ago, a new crypto has emerged, which has prominent place in cryptoworld. Ethereum invaded the market with cryptocurrencies as a hurricane, and after 2 years left behind all cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin. Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency that still has something to show. It is best to invest now, because in the future it may be too late.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: