Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 1953 times)
profdetected

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

I would advise you to invest in in-demand coins and projects that are still at the stage of promotion. Of the coins first pay attention to the etherium and from the projects to the AVATARA.WORLD.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

best investment for now is still bitcoin because bitcoins value right now is still verry cheap as when compared to its value last year. i suggest you can start buying now and save up more as you can because the sooner or later bitcoins value can just increase and sky rocket unexpectedly.

etherium is also a good option if you are onto altcoins. Though you can always invest on them both for a much better results .
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 06:00:34 PM by radokan

best investment for now is still bitcoin because bitcoins value right now is still verry cheap as when compared to its value last year. i suggest you can start buying now and save up more as you can because the sooner or later bitcoins value can just increase and sky rocket unexpectedly.

etherium is also a good option if you are onto altcoins. Though you can always invest on them both for a much better results .
I couldn't agree more, I really like bitcoin and choosing between alt coins, tokens and bitcoin I will choose bitcoin.
Everything started from bitcoin and everything will end with bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is better for short trading, but you can invest and wait to prove me I am wrong  Cheesy
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

maybe answer ico that have potential. because in ico we can buy tokens at cheap prices and when their project has been completed and already have a market. then the price will rise or very profitable once.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

What is the best investment right now?

if I had to choose between trading, mining, and ico. i will choose ico. because trading is very unlikely we get big profits as well as mining. different from ico, we will get big advantage if projectnya succeed and penetrate hardcap number.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

Always the best investment is an investment in the future. In innovation. For example, the REMME project suggests changing the approach to security on the Internet with the help of blockchain technologies.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

I am also looking for the highest investment.But too many programs on the market.There are good and bad.i cannot choose them.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

I am also looking for the highest investment.But too many programs on the market.There are good and bad.i cannot choose them.

Were on the same boat as i am also looking for the best possible investments that can be a bang for my bucks but im also confused a little bit . i think i will go on etherium for now since eth is a coin that im more familliar with . Yet i will still continue my research to hunt the best crypto investment.

i suggest you should also go with etherium because etherium is verry legit and already been proven for years to deliver a good service and can also give you a good return for your capital.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

Now that cryptocurrencies market is about to hit the bottom again I think the best thing to do is buying and investing in some of them in other to get profit when bitcoin and others coins began to recover.  I think we should be able to always trust that bitcoin is the best investment we can make now.
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

Extraordinary compared to other speculation right presently is bitcoin at that point took after by ethereum. Putting resources into this two coin gives more affirmation than other altcoin as they are the most generally utilized and acknowledged coin, they are steady, they are sheltered, can possibly return enormous benefit in the event that you hang on prolonged stretch of time as the market will direct itself and you can get benefit from you beginning speculation. Their blockchain is utilized by some coin for their own exchange and they have great innovative highlights which make them simple to get to and get it.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

Well, top alts could easily give you profit because it always bounce back along with bitcoin but as of now if you are looking for a huge profit i think there's no one out there that shines, every coins are still volatile and has a low volume, i must say that this discussion will be good if a bullish run started. Just play along during this dips and make an escape out once an indication of upcoming dip will happen.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

I will exhortation you put resources into stable coin that has potential and hang on long haul as the market is low for purchases now, you hold and offer when the cost is higher than it is currently thus make enormous benefit. You can likewise put resources into great ico ventures that can possibly be effective when it is propelled.
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

Hi
For me, Bitcoin and Ethereum is still the best way to invest.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

if I had to choose between trading, mining, and ico. i will choose ico. because trading is very unlikely we get big profits as well as mining. different from ico, we will get big advantage if projectnya succeed and penetrate hardcap number.

I do agree, ICO are very good for investment but at the same time there is huge risk involved in it. Suppose if we don't find any good potential project we might lose the investment and we have sell them for the low price. In both these, there is risk involved in it.
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

Right now best investing all crypto  Grin ETH, BTC, NEO, Waves.. The choice is very large, when there is a market drawdown
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

There will be a lot of good ico projects in June, but it will be difficult to get there. Fantom, Metronome, OneLedger, AIRBLOC Protocol.
Right now you can register to Airblock whitelist.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

There are so many scam projects in the market that it is very possible to lose money. Clearly reading dozens of pages of whitepapers and roadmaps are not a very easy task. But the most profitable thing is to invest in ICO. If you are not very lucky and are also very talented if you do not seem able to make a lot of money with the trade
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

I do agree, ICO are very good for investment but at the same time there is huge risk involved in it. Suppose if we don't find any good potential project we might lose the investment and we have sell them for the low price. In both these, there is risk involved in it.

ICO is good when you luckily spotted a better and profitable one but if not you're like wasting your money and time to it. So if you don't want that to happen just invest in those who have an established platform and high liquidity. Personally, I always love to buy in blood bath market is bitcoin, eth and neo considering these have a strong support and many are eager and greedy to buy these.

Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

bitcoin or ethereum is one of the most exciting investments in the long run. maybe you can invest some of your coins because I think it can be inherited for our children even for our family. so they have capital for the future.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:14:26 AM

I suggest you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because of investing in the ICO Too high The risk of getting a scam,indeed not all ICO scamm but we must exta carefull

Yes, it is right option to invest in both the Bitcoin and Ethereum because already the price of both these coins decreased a lot in the market and this makes people to buy these coins at the dips and once the market is recovering we can able to make more money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: