Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB bitcoin for paypal  (Read 1326 times)
vujackie (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:39:20 AM

want to buy bitcoin for paypal
TheBatIsBack

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:06:09 PM

You could easily charge back and we would be inn the negatives on PP.
babyg

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:17:56 PM

i have some Bitcoins for sale :

Add me Skype : luispizarro002
vujackie (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:19:52 AM

100% sure this guy is a SCAMMER

Proceed trades with caution

How am I a scammer? Are you kidding right now? Prove that I am a scammer! Don't speak something that is not truthful! BTW, since I am a scammer... how about we bet? you are 100% sure that I am a scammer! You should have no problem in betting me 1 btc should you?
vujackie (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:28:37 AM

Bump....
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:04:13 PM

How am I a scammer? Are you kidding right now? Prove that I am a scammer! Don't speak something that is not truthful! BTW, since I am a scammer... how about we bet? you are 100% sure that I am a scammer! You should have no problem in betting me 1 btc should you?
What is the guarantee that you not chargeback ? You can wait a few days for the btc or what ?
vujackie (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:10:04 PM

I will work with a escrow.... I need an escrow service. Anyone got any recommendation?

What is the guarantee that you not chargeback ? You can wait a few days for the btc or what ?

What's the guarantee that you will not scam me?
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:11:29 PM

I will work with a escrow.... I need an escrow service. Anyone got any recommendation?

And with this said perhaps trading BTC using PayPal is not such a great idea...

BlueMonkey

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:49:35 PM

Wanna bet 1BTC I'm not scammer ?
vujackie (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

Why would I bet you? Since you are the one who post the question? You said What's the guarantee that you not chargeback? It would be the same as what is the guarantee you will not scam me!

Betting you one BTC just to have to you prove something that you already should have been.... that's stupid.
BlueMonkey

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:13:43 AM

Why would I bet you? Since you are the one who post the question? You said What's the guarantee that you not chargeback? It would be the same as what is the guarantee you will not scam me!

Betting you one BTC just to have to you prove something that you already should have been.... that's stupid.
See the difference of our acc please. You are more new and zero trade
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:35:15 PM

See the difference of our acc please. You are more new and zero trade

Guys, this argument will just go on and on. It isn't doing either of you any favours.

I personally think that trading coin using PayPal is a bad idea. It's too difficult to trust people. Maybe if there is an escrow is involved and if the coins are only sent after a small waiting period, but other than that I would recommend seeking another form of payment - for your own benefit if anything.

EductionalReq

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:27:32 AM

Ill sell you bitcoins for paypal how much are you looking to buy? I have 1.1btc
vujackie (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:26:16 AM

still looking to buy!
vujackie (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:11:18 AM

still looking to buy!!!
Daveyvs

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:54:58 AM

I can sell you bitcoins.
How much are you offering and how much u need ?
vujackie (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:51:02 PM

Still looking to buy coin.
I will pay BTC-e rate - 5%!
I will not send you paypal first. If we need to, we will use escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: