Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [warning] ** 42.pooljunkie.nl ** scammed miners in large amounts of (42)  (Read 2645 times)
aelpop (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:57:07 PM

Yes thats him

can anyone grab us more info about Tim Thurlings the scammer
myrinx

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:01:08 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 10:22:23 PM by myrinx

Its not the database that holds the coins. It's the wallet, and that wallet is inside the locked server. There is no wallet backup, otherwise all of you would have had their coins long ago.  The server was collapsed and the drives are unable to mount. This means nobody can get in. Compare it to mash your homepc hd witg a hammer

If I scammed and stole coins, why would I bother replying and still running a pool? Would 0.5btc seriously be worry all of that?
The Pakistan guy on the forum is a careless guy with a lot of hate on his guts. He has a negative listing on the forum and cannot be reasoned with at all. He prefers to bash on people's life rather than to be polite.

There is very little I can do at this point. I try my best and that's all I can do. We run many pools without any problems. 42 pools get hacked and brute forced. If I didn't care I would let everybody do whatever they want.

All I say is that if this the way people are treated, I'm done as a pool op and everybody can go politely fuck themselves. I at this point start to wish I actually stole those coins; than I at least earned something over that coin.

Im sorry, i really am.  No go ahead and bash me; because that's what you all will be doing. I challenge you to run a pool yourseldate and get faced with what we pool ops face. We talk after that.

Ps. We are on the recommendation list for 42 for a reason.
aelpop (OP)

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:41:37 PM

Its not the database that holds the coins. It's the wallet, and that wallet is inside the locked server. There is no wallet backup, otherwise all of you would have had their coins long ago.  The server was collapsed and the drives are unable to mount. This means nobody can get in. Compare it to mash your homepc hd witg a hammer

If I scammed and stole coins, why would I bother replying and still running a pool? Would 0.5btc seriously be worry all of that?
The Pakistan guy on the forum is a careless guy with a lot of hate on his guts. He has a negative listing on the forum and cannot be reasoned with at all. He prefers to bash on people's life rather than to be polite.

There is very little I can do at this point. I try my best and that's all I can do. We run many pools without any problems. 42 pools get hacked and brute forced. If I didn't care I would let everybody do whatever they want.

All I say is that if this the way people are treated, I'm done as a pool op and everybody can go politely fuck themselves. I at this point start to wish I actually stole those coins; than I at least earned something over that coin.

Im sorry, i really am.  No go ahead and bash me; because that's what you all will be doing. I challenge you to run a pool yourseldate and get faced with what we pool ops face. We talk after that.

1- come on man , are you trying to gain some Sympathy with your lil racist speach , get over it  being a paki is not a shame , but being racist and a thief is something else

2- if you cant protect your pool , why run one , why waste users money and time , if you cant provide a proper service then learn how to , but dont waste our money .
samesstee

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:07:47 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 01:32:26 PM by samesstee

and what reason is that ? so you could f**k me over?

you need to learn to follow up your shit mate,  just like 'openex' 'get-by' and many other pools - PAY BACK THE MINERS EVERYTHING YOU CAN AFFORD and if you cant - get a real job to pay.

if your not out already: study security properly before risking 100's peoples shit, its VERY selfish of you otherwise.

trust my advise,  because people are ANGRY!
BitByteBite

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:11:27 PM

Are you serious? If that is the reason you can't backup a wallet you shouldn't be running a pool full stop.

Currently Out of the Office
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 02:08:21 PM

scams ahoy!! ugh Sad(

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
thimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:10:22 PM

http://www.greenteasdiet.com/tava-tea-developed-by-dr-tim-thurlings

WOW, this surely looks like legit shit. Definitely not a scam.

i can rent this1
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: