Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:44:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some great news to start off the day!!  (Read 92 times)
GBCrypto1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

Good news for cryptocurrencies! I just read that LMAX is launching their own cryptocurrency exchange for banks. They claim to be the“first physical cryptocurrency exchange dedicated to serving only institutional clients.” This shows signs of stable future for crypto!! I can link the source below. Have a look, its a good read.

Source : https://coinfrenzy.io/lmax-crypto-exchange/
QQ2017

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

According to LMAX, the exchange will help the most mobile and perfect cryptocurrency. It launched Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP) trading suites at launch! This is a very good thing. If all of these things can be realized and applied, I think the price of cryptocurrencies will rise rapidly!
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Institutional money entering the crypto space can mean only one thing: the price is going up. This is definitely a step in the right direction, or at least it's good news for BTC, LTC, and the other supported coins. I wonder what's the requirement to be listed among these institutional clients? Or in other words, what amounts of money are they are going to trade?
orangeferrari3

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

Now finally banks can use some help from these exchanges..
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

news is very interesting and useful for us all, if it really happened as told in the article, then the answer from me, this the beginning of the progress of cryptocurency in the world, I just heard about this LMAX, a new platform of exchange, I think, hopefully true, and could be a change for the future of cryptocurrency, thanks for the information, my friend.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

If institutional money starts entering cryptos then everyone should get ready because the prices of coins are about to go up. There is way too much money involved in institutions and since all of them want to make money, best believe they will be pumping cryptos at intervals so they can sell and make a lot of money. Thank you for the news, looks like it is going to be a good day for cryptos after all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

This is the best news I have seen since this time, but I do not know if it is true? If so, I think this will drive the cryptocurrency market! It is likely to drive a new upward trend!

randomhumster

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

Crypto was supposed to be issued by people for people, not for banks and institutions. Some "true belivers" will consider it to bad news. All in all I don't think it will launch a new up trend.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

This is a good one for the crypto community as it will enhabpnce people's trust and confidence and will also serve as as a ground for those who are still doubting what we are doing here as something that does not have stability and a prospective future.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

This is actually a good news to all of us that there is a great new exchanger that provide new system on transactions when it comes to trading by converting cryptocurrency into real paper money, hopefully LMAX would success on their new build business exchanger site and cryptocurrency management will also support and take a final approval and implementation on this ELMAX exchanger site.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

The future is not far off.In any case, once the cryptocurrency will be used everywhere and by everyone.The news is very good of course.We will wait for the rate increase.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

This is a good news for sure , but market is really bearish right now and it doesn't react on a good news , it just continue to decrease  I think market is waiting for a good news from SEC about crypto regulation rules , this is the only news that can make crypto market green for a long time again .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: