Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1st TRANCHE ENDED] [ANN][ICO]🔥MOZO🔥 🔴 💲$37 MILLION raised 💲  (Read 5029 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

if the dev will further expand the mozo and make a website for their sale item like shoes and it will have mobile apps more people will be more interested and buy their products and it will reach other countries so much it is good for other people to hear from the country

jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it.cool concept guys, this definitely gets my attention and vote.I want to invest in your project.
Johnlz

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

if an entrepreneur wants to develop or expand its scope of his/her businesses by drawing the attraction of potential customers by offering exceptional benefits, they should use the mozo project which offering benefits to the both parties, the retailer and the customer.

Yes i Agree this is a Win-Win, Profit-Profit situation costumers are benefited in the appraisal of coin plus the rewards they gonna get in purchasing in the stalls
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

Mozo utilizes blockchain to help retailers and venue operators the ability to control and increase their pedestrian traffic.

Actually, mozo benefits both parties, retailers and consumers!..this platforms really help everyone of us to make our lives more convenient through the used of blockchain technology!...this project also offers high security of our tokens/coins..that we are going to use to transact in their platforms!
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Hi! Just want to ask, have you heard about Loyalcoin? How does LoyalCoin differ to MOZO? What does MOZO has that LoyalCoin doesn't have?
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

this is really an exciting platforms!..they are having partnership with the different establishment such as malls, store and most of the branded products!...such an assurance that we  could purchase a high quality products in Mozo!...good job!....waiting and looking forward for your success!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

New projects that already have a large business image, with this is a good step to develop well. Team performance is also qualified, in a short time able to make sales quickly.
yes exactly!..new project but then it raised such digits!... I am reading their whitepaper, there's no doubt that this kind of project is the one that we should support and trust!..this will give the opportunity to both retailers and consumers to earn by means of Mozo...having this project is really the one that we should be proud of!..
kaizer01

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

did you know that in Mozo platforms, consumers can redeem Mozo tokens on our marketplace, at physical stores, transfer them as gift to their friends, or redeem them for products or services....so cool right?..what are you waiting for?..let us join their ICO sale now!...thanks Mozo..
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

the people behind this project are very creative!..this platforms is globally competitive that will surely receive support from the community!..and the success of this one, is really the success of the team!..reading more about this thread, is also helpful to learn more about their platforms!..so proud to be part of Mozo...good job!
thereactor334

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:59:29 PM

by means of Mozo tokens, consumers will be highly incentivized to keep going back to the malls and shopping districts as they see the opportunity to mine Mozo tokens, discover in-store inventories and prices, and buy products they have not seen before.
claire28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

the people behind this project are very creative!..this platforms is globally competitive that will surely receive support from the community!..and the success of this one, is really the success of the team!..reading more about this thread, is also helpful to learn more about their platforms!..so proud to be part of Mozo...good job!
truth! no doubt that they receive the full support from the community because of their amazing, promising and one of a kind platform. hoping for the big hit of this not only in asia but worldwide.
gandara2017

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

by means of Mozo tokens, consumers will be highly incentivized to keep going back to the malls and shopping districts as they see the opportunity to mine Mozo tokens, discover in-store inventories and prices, and buy products they have not seen before.
that's why we're very lucky to have mozo in the community, and we're very thankful for the team for coming up with this kind of amazing platform that will benefited not only in one side but in both parties. the people will surely no hesitation in investing in here.
gin39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

Many of people around the world beginning to know about Mozo , telegram channels are dramatically raising and also twitter followers are getting more and more
and for sure, many people are starting to trust and believe with what mozo token can give to us. they will surely not going to miss to invest in their unique and promising platform!
you're right! i believe that they will patronize the project of mozo because of the helpful things that the both parties can get in using mozo app. i will support their team and will recommend it also to my family and friends.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

mozo is a leader in Indoor Positioning System (IPS) technology having successful results with China's leading mall operator. mozo has already 38,000 stores committed to using mozo, and wanted to be number 1 blockchain token for the global retail market. let's support the mozo token guys and spread the wonderful platform of them.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

i believe that this mozo project will hit a big success for they really give us great and promising platform that helps us in making the future of retail industry to become a better one and gives us lots of benefits.
no doubt about it! and i'm sure that they will become the top leading  among blockchain token for the global retail market!
thereactor334

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

mozo is a leader in Indoor Positioning System (IPS) technology having successful results with China's leading mall operator. mozo has already 38,000 stores committed to using mozo, and wanted to be number 1 blockchain token for the global retail market. let's support the mozo token guys and spread the wonderful platform of them.
wow, really?!!! mozo has already 38,000 stores committed to them? this is such an achievement for the team to have these number of stores that is already committed to them. surely they will also get the trust of others because the team really did their best to give what is the best for the people in the community. they can rely to my  support to their team! keep it up guys and more power to your project!
Johnlz

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

Mozo is a Wonderful platform with a huge target market and with over 38 000 committed ed establishment that will surely boom and increase the traffic for malls and stalls  
claire28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

Hello all. Interesting business, hope in the future should run according to the planned.
yes, surely they are! and that is by the help also of the netizen who are continuous in supporting mozo project! their success is rely also to the support the people given to their company. that's why they keep on giving what is the best for their consumers.
gandara2017

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:53:41 AM

Hello all. Interesting business, hope in the future should run according to the planned.
yes, surely they are! and that is by the help also of the netizen who are continuous in supporting mozo project! their success is rely also to the support the people given to their company. that's why they keep on giving what is the best for their consumers.
truth! and the mozo platform never failed to give satisfaction to their consumers that's why they receive already the trust and support of the netizen in using their one of a kind app. kudos to the success of mozo token especially to the team behind this.
gin39

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

mozo project has started two years ago, we are very lucky to have this in our industry and to offer this kind of platforms. they have the vision to build a universal platform to attract foot traffic to physical stores. it also allows consumers to mine and collect a cryptocurrency which we called mozo token. when we use this app, it discover new products at physical stores.

really?! mozo just started two years ago? it's so amazing to received the trust of the people using their app in just a short period of time. so, it only mean that the mozo team really did a great job in giving the best and innovative token to the retail industry. hoping for the continuous success of the team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: