Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1st TRANCHE ENDED] [ANN][ICO]🔥MOZO🔥 🔴 💲$37 MILLION raised 💲  (Read 5029 times)
aio1807

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

hi guys! can i ask if where do you raise the $26 million? and do you have any video link that you can share with us to better understand what your platform is all about. it can also help others who have no time to read about your whitepaper.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

hoping for the success of the mozo project and expansion of this in other countries. this we ensure to the team that we will give our support to whatever development you've made in your platform, it will surely a big help to the community in controlling foot traffic. good luck to the team!

gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project. What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?

Thanks, Naes!

We assume you ask "Why you should invest in Project MOZO?"

Let's us a list:
- MOZO is not a concept, development started in 2015
- MOZO's technologies already tested and proven
- 38,000 Retailers are committed to use MOZO 3.0 when launching in JAN-2019
- Exchange Platforms love MOZO because we will bring them a lot of traders - 38,000 retailers will need to buy more tokens when they run out!
- Softcap ($20m) is exceeded
- Crypto billionaire Moshe Jogeg is sponsoring/advising MOZO
- Our CEO Giang Phung already launched 3 IPO
-- Singapore: Datacraft market cap was S$4.6b before sold to giant Telco NTT in Japan
-- Singapore: DMX market cap was peaked at S$460m before sold to 4th largest Telco KDDI in Japan
-- Hong Kong: Future Data (Startup)

The list goes on...

We think all investors would ask this question before investing!
we're very thankful to the team for letting us know about all of this information. this was really a big help to all of us and looking forward for more information about your project as well as the updates if there is any.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

I have seen this guys.
It looks like we all have a chance to earn MOZO Tokens with just so easy task. And as I entered their telegram channel, it seems community is interacting with each other through this activity. Well done!
http://imgur.com/a/CGNB2aX
The link has been blocked on my internet...
really, earning mozo tokens doing easy task? do you know what are these easy task? if that's so, mozo is really has an amazing platform. same here, can't open the link. is there anyone can be of help? thanks in advance.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

I have seen this guys.
It looks like we all have a chance to earn MOZO Tokens with just so easy task. And as I entered their telegram channel, it seems community is interacting with each other through this activity. Well done!
http://imgur.com/a/CGNB2aX
The link has been blocked on my internet...
really, earning mozo tokens doing easy task? do you know what are these easy task? if that's so, mozo is really has an amazing platform. same here, can't open the link. is there anyone can be of help? thanks in advance.
the team will surely get the trust of the people knowing that the community is interacting with them. and this is a great possibilities for merchants and consumers. we are very thankful for the opportunity mozo has given to us! keep it up guys and more power to the team!

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

This project seems interesting, especially for mall owners and to the customers also.

I think your project will looks like you are playing a POKEMON GO wherein you can get tokens when you visit a store in a mall.  Grin

claire28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

mozo is really amazing! the team are great in all aspects: great team, project, platforms, and great start! in just the first two weeks of their sale, the have already raised US$26. isn't is amazing?
gandara2017

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

mozo has a vision of creating our world leading the way in IPS technology. they are to discover the future of commerce wherein mozo becomes a digital platform for brick-and-mortar malls ad retail stores to thrive side by side with online commerce. so let's support their team for they make our future become better.
gin39

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

mozo has a vision of creating our world leading the way in IPS technology. they are to discover the future of commerce wherein mozo becomes a digital platform for brick-and-mortar malls ad retail stores to thrive side by side with online commerce. so let's support their team for they make our future become better.
indeed! aside from that, mozo project is a blockchain-based solution for venues and retailers to increase foot traffic at offline stores. they are a big help in bringing foot traffic back into the physical stores.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

mozo come up with this great idea for the venues and retailers to increase foot traffic at offline stores and bringing it back into the physical stores . it can apply to all types of retail, from individual "mom and pom" to larger retailers to even greater venues such as malls, stadiums, and even to the entire cities and countries.
aio1807

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

this is such a big help especially when you owned and operating a large mall. you want to drive more customers to your less populated top floors and planning to open a new wing. and you wanted as well to ensure customers not only to know about your mall, but form them to visit once it opens and operating, mozo is the best solution for you to increase your foot traffic. you can also check for their whitepaper.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

this is such a big help especially when you owned and operating a large mall. you want to drive more customers to your less populated top floors and planning to open a new wing. and you wanted as well to ensure customers not only to know about your mall, but form them to visit once it opens and operating, mozo is the best solution for you to increase your foot traffic. you can also check for their whitepaper.
yes, you're right! mozo is the future for the retail industry. large malls are just one of the many venues that can benefit from mozo. it includes also hotels, events halls, resorts, stadiums and many more. so anyone who wants to control and increase foot traffic can use this great project of mozo.
dinah29

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

I am really agree with the opinions of others here. Mozo really provide the best for any establishments and businesses worldwide. The Team really doing their best for everyone here. 
claire28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

wow!! this was a great and promising platform that will help us in many ways. i'm so excited to have this. is there anybody who knows how to use this? thanks in advance for answering my inquiry.
gandara2017

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:59:12 AM

wow!! this was a great and promising platform that will help us in many ways. i'm so excited to have this. is there anybody who knows how to use this? thanks in advance for answering my inquiry.
getting started with mozo project is very easy. first, download the app and purchase the number of mozilla tokens you want to buy. after you purchase, mozo token will be transferred directly and immediately to your digital wallet and you can now get started. easy just like that!
gin39

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

getting started with mozo project is very easy. first, download the app and purchase the number of mozilla tokens you want to buy. after you purchase, mozo token will be transferred directly and immediately to your digital wallet and you can now get started. easy just like that!
right! and aside from that, if you owned a large mall or even the small one, whenever your customer comes to the store with a downloaded mozo app on their phone, you can push it to where you want it. you and the shopkeeper can choose how and when to run the mozo token campaign. isn't their platform really amazing! the team has really a bright idea to come up with this kind of great project!
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:04:54 AM

Heeyy, hello to all of you, specially to the team doing this possible, you aer awsome Smiley
kaizer01

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

Heeyy, hello to all of you, specially to the team doing this possible, you aer awsome Smiley
yes, you're absolutely correct! they have the great team with a great ideas coming up with this great platform that will surely become a big hit. and i believe that many people in the community will going to support this promising project of them! kudos to the mozo team and looking forward for the more updates with regards to your platform.
aio1807

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

right! and aside from that, if you owned a large mall or even the small one, whenever your customer comes to the store with a downloaded mozo app on their phone, you can push it to where you want it. you and the shopkeeper can choose how and when to run the mozo token campaign. isn't their platform really amazing! the team has really a bright idea to come up with this kind of great project!
additional to that, we can also use this mozo token as reward when customers go to our shop or hotels and have their check in. this is one way how we can drive traffic to an empty top floor.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

mozo project is the future of those who are in the retail industry. with the use of this, the company will not only benefited with this but the people who have their malls, shops, hotels etc. and as well as the customers who will use the mozo app to receive mozo token as a reward. and what the good about their team is that, they aim to pioneer in an industry that has not been touched by blockchain technology before. so what are we waiting for, let's support the mozo team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: