Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New bitcoin lottery - Win 40 BTC - 0.01BTC Welcome bonus  (Read 1812 times)
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:12:49 PM

I lost my btc do to your buggy site. If you dont reimburse at least fix it so others wont get their btc lost.

It's probably not a bug; you've probably just been scammed.
Now I do believe iv'e been scammed, Can I leave negative for this guy or not

Why are you asking me lol? Negative feedback on him probably wont really matter as you're not on the trusted list anyway.
[/quote
lol, I'll just leave him some more time to figure this out, Be pretty good if someone did a ddos attack on the site if it is a scam.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:16:52 PM

I lost my btc do to your buggy site. If you dont reimburse at least fix it so others wont get their btc lost.

Why are you asking me lol? Negative feedback on him probably wont really matter as you're not on the trusted list anyway.
lol, I'll just leave him some more time to figure this out, Be pretty good if someone did a ddos attack on the site if it is a scam.  Wink

What did you get negative feedback for?
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

What did you get negative feedback for?

I will PM you.
becoincom (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:04:11 PM

Hello guy iam not scamer  Undecided

look https://blockchain.info/address/12CjpqM7BTxZhGWU8CPybSUcS1LZfBWDzg

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:20:04 PM

You are 0.004 BTC short of repaying me my 0.010 lost during your "file switch"

Look at my blockchain snapshot, No 0.010 reimbursed like you said nor a 0.010 bonus from the site, All I did was waste bitcoins, and recived back little, But I can never recieve the 0.010 BTC I deposited and tried to withdraw.

How are you willing to fix this? Just pay me back full by sending me 0.004 BTC to complete the amount?

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:31:23 PM

Hello guy, look this link: http://www.be-coin.com/ticket/?q=210b2d5d3e13160c1633f7d4488e1b54f77c602f&options=down
I win but when i whitdraw, i have message not enough to withdraw ( don't understand i have 0.037 btc) and after i try to withdraw, my account return to 0.01!!!!!

Something no work!!!!!!

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:32:27 PM

0.01btc bonus is a nice bait  Cool

I believe you got scammed and I feel sorry for you.
He was never going to give any bonuses out.
Be happy you have 0.06btc back.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:35:10 PM

0.01btc bonus is a nice bait  Cool

I believe you got scammed and I feel sorry for you.
He was never going to give any bonuses out.
Be happy you have 0.06btc back.
Nope, Not quite, I will be leaving this guy negative feedback, and hopefully his site doesn't get a ddos attack.
becoincom (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:37:52 PM

Hello all its just a bug with error 500 i dont scam you for 10$ or msdos attack....  i repair him

And  U1TRA_L0RD i sent your btc just wait pls
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:41:03 PM

Hello all its just a bug with error 500 i dont scam you for 10$ or msdos attack....  i repair him

And  U1TRA_L0RD i sent your btc just wait pls
I will be waiting for the coins, Also, What language do you speak?
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:52:39 AM

Ok, I did NOT receive it, Are you kidding me, That negative is going back on.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:34:09 AM

So no proof of success from anybody yet
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:35:40 AM

So no proof of success from anybody yet
Sorry.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:38:09 AM

Scam

Qwiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:18:46 PM

I also have tested the site, f__K U, it had wasted so much of my time. I agree with previous members' comments, it is a scam. Be very careful with this site. When it ask U for BTC, don't give it to them, or you will be in deep trouble.

Here's what U will experience when U enter site:

Is it automatic signup or what, as there is no link for register or sign up. as U enter the site, U can see 0.01 BTC. U will have thought it was automatically credited, OK, cool. Free money whoohoo.

But Why can't I buy the dam ticket directly. As U say on the post, that we will get 0.01 BTC, so the instruction to buy ticket, was contradicted to what this post said. To buy the ticket, simply put we need to deposit money into it, for some people who is careless, and do what it said, straight away U lose your 0.01 BTC to them. Also, the fuking site is very laggy.

STAY AWAY FROM IT PEOPLE. OR U WILL BE SORRY.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:37:46 PM

I also have tested the site, f__K U, it had wasted so much of my time. I agree with previous members' comments, it is a scam. Be very careful with this site. When it ask U for BTC, don't give it to them, or you will be in deep trouble.

Is it automatic signup or what, as there is no link for register or sign up. as U enter the site, U can see 0.01 BTC. U will have thought it was automatically credited, OK, cool. Free money whoohoo.

But Why can't I buy the dam ticket directly. As U say on the post, that we will get 0.01 BTC, so the instruction to buy ticket, was contradicted to what this post said. To buy the ticket, simply put we need to deposit money into it, for some people who is careless, and do what it said, straight away U lose your 0.01 BTC to them. Also, the fuking site is very laggy.

What possesed you to send them money in the first place?
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:20:39 PM

What possesed you to send them money in the first place?

It seemed legit. :p
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: