Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think 1 ETH in USD when about 2020 ?  (Read 2346 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

Ethereum price in 2020 maybe $4,000 or $5,000 well that's my prediction, every year will increase the price of the ethereum not only this altcoin, but all cryptos.

Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

hi guys, just wondering any one can think of the price in USD for one ETH when we reach 2020? and please give some explanation. Your input will be appreciate.
I think a lot of what you can read on this forum with regards to assumptions how much will the Ethereum in a couple of years. All these assumptions agree that the Ethereum will grow.
itrade777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

It is really hard to anticipate it but my initial guess is around $3000 to $5000 by the end 2020. The volatility of the market and a decentralized market makes it hard to know what will happen next in the cryptocurrency industry.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

Actually, it's hard to predict 1 ETH= how much USD will be in 2020. We can't do an exact prediction about ETH price but we can share our personal opinion about this. As a part of my opinion, I can say that ETH price will be reach at $15k in 2020 I think. So let's see what will happen within upcoming 2 years.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

It is really hard to anticipate it but my initial guess is around $3000 to $5000 by the end 2020. The volatility of the market and a decentralized market makes it hard to know what will happen next in the cryptocurrency industry.
No matter how much it is .. because it's less certain or difficult to guess, which's clear because there is someone a famous figure who predicts that bitcoin will be at an altitude of about $50k, I think Eth will be at the height too on there, how much about the price... I believe that Eth will still be in high popularity which's still like following bitcoin tracks from time to time.
Vip2fan

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

It's really difficult to say.
Right now the market is only downwards but it's an hight speculative market with little regulation so it will be upwards as soon as somebody with deep pockets buys.
The real factor, at least for me, is the fact a lot of new currency is been written over ETH, so somebody alerted this as a problem, sucking its functionality and making ETH less desirable against other coins written over ETH. I don't know if this is true or another troll news just to make it going down.
My prediction, if nothing really bad happens is 7000...
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Ethereum in 2020 i think the volume is growing fast and ethereum become popular in this world,and price per eth will good too

jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

I will not exceed my estimate too much so I would say about $4,000 the price of ethereum maybe in the year 2020. That is a high value than now but ethereum just cannot get ahead of bitcoin. Thats a lot of profit if you hold ethereum.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

hi guys, just wondering any one can think of the price in USD for one ETH when we reach 2020? and please give some explanation. Your input will be appreciate.
Ohh it is very hard to speculate but for me price of ETH could be even around 6-10k$ since than, thanks to market which will make every coin green in near future for me, that trend could last for some months and prices could just suprise most of us, i think that scenary is possible to happen.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

When monitoring the trajectory of the graphs, proportionally Ethereum has a 10x year appreciation, with this projection basis we have to wait for the end of this year to obtain a base price. However with a price of $ 600 in 2018 in this line of thinking, 2020 its price is $ 60000, but all this is relative and there are several alternatives for a change.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

When monitoring the trajectory of the graphs, proportionally Ethereum has a 10x year appreciation, with this projection basis we have to wait for the end of this year to obtain a base price. However with a price of $ 600 in 2018 in this line of thinking, 2020 its price is $ 60000, but all this is relative and there are several alternatives for a change.

It seems to me that your forecasts are very optimistic, they are like fiction. In any case, until 2020, the Crypto currency will gain enough weight in the financial world of the world economy. But whether ETH will have such a high price, I strongly doubt it.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

i think there is two options for crypto (including ethereum) first one that it's got way higher value than now or second crypto gonna lose their value in the future. lets hope it's the first one Wink
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

There's still this very huge issue with the adoption of cryptocurrency in the main stream society. I think what should be the major concern now is how do we make the society value and see the viability of the alternate currency, and how relevant it will be to replace these with the fiat currency. This will go a long way to make the currency sustainable. Then we will now talk of the price increase of ethereum in the years to come.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

that was a hard to be answered, as we know that ethereum price is not standing alone, the bitcoin price also affected by ethereum price right now. but in my opinion, in 2020 my prediction is ethereum will reach $2500 or more. remember that ethereum is very potential

zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

I will not exceed my estimate too much so I would say about $4,000 the price of ethereum maybe in the year 2020. That is a high value than now but ethereum just cannot get ahead of bitcoin. Thats a lot of profit if you hold ethereum.
I think ETH is worth $ 4k in 2020 is very low, I believe ETH will end in 2018 with a value of $ 5k. I believe that because I think the cryptocurrency market will grow very strongly in the last months of this year and therefore more investors will enter into this market and that is the chance for good coins ETH grows strong.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

I think ETH is worth $ 4k in 2020 is very low, I believe ETH will end in 2018 with a value of $ 5k. I believe that because I think the cryptocurrency market will grow very strongly in the last months of this year and therefore more investors will enter into this market and that is the chance for good coins ETH grows strong.
I also think so maybe in 2020 eth price can reach a price above $ 5000. it would be great to reach $5000 or more because now ethereum already has a good price and once reached $1000

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Ethereum is growing in a steady manner, possibly can expect the price above $2000 by the year 2020. What I've quoted is low compared to different predictions revealed by analysts. As the platform is getting more stronger with more real time adoption the growth will be promising which helps in achieving a bigger value over the years.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

I do not know about this and so the Ethereum price cannot be predicted therefore I am sure Ethereum will be good in the future and what I see the development trend of cryptocurrency is always good. because we can see Ethereum

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

I do not know about this and so the Ethereum price cannot be predicted therefore I am sure Ethereum will be good in the future and what I see the development trend of cryptocurrency is always good. because we can see Ethereum

Long haul Ethereum is very good to invest after 2020 may be ETH price will reach more than 3000$ according to the predictions. ETH is long term investment which has the ability to increase the price because ETH is blockchain being adopted by many companies in coming days.
georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

My guess is 1k, will take some time to consolidate and come back up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: