Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin. Any help would be appreciated  (Read 582 times)
desper88 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:26:34 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 07:53:21 AM by desper88

Hello happy bitcoin users!

Around three weeks ago I started my research about bitcoins. I was shocked by the stock price and long-term potential of the BTC. Today I'm planning to invest some cain in BTC's. At the moment I have around 2000 USD to invest. My goal is make 5-7BTC by the end of the 2014. As a beginner I'd like to ask some questions, hopefully someone might help me out:

My budget allows me to buy 2xUSB-fury 5GHS and ASIC AVALON 70GHS. Will it be profitable to buy this stuff and will it help to reach my goal?

Would it be more profitable to buy different hardware to mine Litecoins and exhange them for BTC?

Just make an investement and buy some BTC's for 2000 USD?

As far as I know those methods are the easiest ways to make some BTC for beginners. Probably the combination of all might help me to reach my goal. If you guys might help me or give an advise, please post here.

Thank you in advance.

Jren

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:30:26 PM

Recently my life s..cks hard, I lost my good-paid job, my wife took all the cash and left to another city with no explanation. I was really surprised, but what can I do?

sue her ass. Drag her to court and get your money back Angry
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:33:15 PM

My budget allows me to buy 2xUSB-fury 5GHS and ASIC AVALON 70GHS. Will it be profitable to buy this stuff and will it help to reach my goal?

Probably not. Better start out small and only buy 1USB for the start and gather some experience if it's worth it.

Probably better, but remember: There are no grantees in Bitcoin. Only invest what you can afford to loose. (Your post sounded like you can't afford to loose 2000 $.)

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
desper88 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:27:44 PM

Probably not. Better start out small and only buy 1USB for the start and gather some experience if it's worth it.

Probably better, but remember: There are no grantees in Bitcoin. Only invest what you can afford to loose. (Your post sounded like you can't afford to loose 2000 $.)

I'll try to get some experience first and also I'll buy 1 BTC(it's cool to have 1 from 21m). Thank you for advise
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: