Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REM coin + 40% in 48 hours!  (Read 133 times)
Hui8 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

REMME project has got its hype recently and its not 10, 20 or 30% but its more than 40 % and that is too in very short period of time. This could be the recent marketing campaign that they have initiated and which really making progress to attract more people on board or what can I say more investors are putting money into it.

REMME basically is security based company which can help any individual or a company to secure their database or anything that they want to secure with just one click button! Literally you can get such complex security that no one will ever be able to breach in the future.

I wish if rest of the community here follows the REMME's progress and see themselves that how it is making huge progress.

In the red bloodbath only REM coin is taking up surges. Better not miss it!
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

It is very pleasant to observe such a significant growth of the Remme project. An up-to-date idea, effective solutions and a professional team is the key to a successful outcome. I wish Remme continued prosperity!
MasterTim

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

So You would give details about this coin. What exchange does it trade? And on which trading volumes were shown such growth?
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

To be honest, I don't understand REM. Maybe my heart is in my heart. But I know REM. This is a band. Early indie rock band. Everyone can listen. As for cryptocurrencies. I prefer EOS. What is your REM here? I think I should go see the white paper myself.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

are you talking about this REMME project ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060387.0
and this ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme
indeed it went up for more than 40% a day before,but how about right now ? it went down for more than 15%(in value).
which means it is on overbought mode right ? if it's on that phase,i do not think it's a good idea to invest our money into it right now.
(well basically everything is not good for now,and it's recommended for us to hold FIAT right now)
beside that it was not a well known project because i only heard it a few times and only both of us knew about it,right ?
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

ZEN is another one that is doing really well during the bloodbath and their Supernodes are coming out next month with a pretty big ROI. That's the one I'm keeping my eye on. I have never heard of this REM before.

laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

Wow this immediate growth sounds like a wonder on the fallen market, should be a good one for the daily trading but may be too risky for holding, as large growth means huge volatility and risks

Hui8 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

are you talking about this REMME project ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060387.0
and this ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme
indeed it went up for more than 40% a day before,but how about right now ? it went down for more than 15%(in value).
which means it is on overbought mode right ? if it's on that phase,i do not think it's a good idea to invest our money into it right now.
(well basically everything is not good for now,and it's recommended for us to hold FIAT right now)
beside that it was not a well known project because i only heard it a few times and only both of us knew about it,right ?

REMME was not overbought but what you seeing is the up surge due to campaign awareness. Yes they have started various campaigns over this forum and thus it is creating good awareness amongst the crypto lovers on the forum.

REMMEwas invested heavily because ideally investors are seeing good future in it as the campaign and awareness for it progress. The hikes will be even higher than this because of one thing and thats more businesses are joining the REMME Security Protocol.

So it would be really beneficial to fellow crypto investors that take this opportunity to join. Though it has dropped again but thats just part of normal ups and down.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

If the project team is working, the token growth is provided. As far as I know, in the REMME project, the team is selected in such a way that the project will develop rapidly. So I'm not surprised by the rise in the cost of the REM token.
Hui8 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

If the project team is working, the token growth is provided. As far as I know, in the REMME project, the team is selected in such a way that the project will develop rapidly. So I'm not surprised by the rise in the cost of the REM token.

Off course we couldn't agree more on the different development aspects of the REMME that are currently take under process. The team is just perfect one and they are very active over the telegram group which gives us the conclusive proof that they want this project to be trusted a lot and they want us to have the profits by investing our share.

Its really good concept that they have formed recently and I couldn't agree more on them as they keep adding up new advances.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: