Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What now for COYE? I have 1.8 million for sale  (Read 379 times)
Magnier (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:18:50 PM

Hey all,
Does anyone have any opinions of where COYE will be in 2 months. Is it really 100% dead? Do you think that once this legal debacle blows over that it will arise from the ashes?

I have 1.8 million of them if anyone would like to make me an offer to buy them. It's a shame that so much press and hype didnt see this coin go bigger than a lawsuit. I guess there is always a dev behind it to get sued.

BUT I heard there are some new people developing it now and that they think they can resurrect it.

What do you guys think?
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:39:42 PM

Hey all,
Does anyone have any opinions of where COYE will be in 2 months. Is it really 100% dead? Do you think that once this legal debacle blows over that it will arise from the ashes?

I have 1.8 million of them if anyone would like to make me an offer to buy them. It's a shame that so much press and hype didnt see this coin go bigger than a lawsuit. I guess there is always a dev behind it to get sued.

BUT I heard there are some new people developing it now and that they think they can resurrect it.

What do you guys think?

Blows over? Haven't the devs given up and killed it because they caved to legal pressure? I'm not sure if it'll be 100% dead as if people still mine it then people can still trade it and I guess a coin can be resurected, but I guess this is just a lesson in what can happen when people jump on these new crapcoins. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. They'll never last regardless.
Magnier (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:10:02 PM

Apparently a new website will be up within 24 hours, have a look at the last few comments on the main COYE thread
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:13:27 PM

I'll take all the coins off your hands for $1. Let me know.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: