Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:15:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1-2 BTC Loan - Repaid in 1 Month  (Read 1191 times)
Tier (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:34:23 PM

Hello, I am in a tight situation in real life and have some due rent to pay, etc. I am looking for a 1-2 BTC loan. Upon giving this loan I can repay it back within 2 weeks to a month. I need to make these payments as soon as possible but over the next few weeks I have some jobs and will be making the money back. I can also provide drivers license, pay stubs, etc. for proof of who I am. Please, this would be greatly appreciated and would help me beyond words. Shoot me a private message if this would be even remotely possible.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 06:50:44 PM

Hello, I am in a tight situation in real life and have some due rent to pay, etc. I am looking for a 1-2 BTC loan. Upon giving this loan I can repay it back within 2 weeks to a month. I need to make these payments as soon as possible but over the next few weeks I have some jobs and will be making the money back. I can also provide drivers license, pay stubs, etc. for proof of who I am. Please, this would be greatly appreciated and would help me beyond words. Shoot me a private message if this would be even remotely possible.

This is possible if you can provide something the lender can easily sell for $2,000 should you not pay the loan back.

If you don't have anything, then you will not get the loan.  ID is worthless.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:53:51 PM

Pretty much going to have to post collateral on this one. Is there nothing you can sell? Car title loan? Ask family and friends?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Tier (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:36:52 PM

Thanks for the replies. Honestly I cannot think of anything I'd have to use for collateral. If I did I surely would have posted it in the original post. I also don't have any family or friends that'd be able to lend me money, unfortunately. That would have been a first resort. I suppose all I can do is wait and hope ID is enough for someone. Unless someone else had any other ideas.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:46:00 PM

I'll lend you 2 btc, you you need to come up with a few things first to prove you're legit.

1-a left handed coffee cup
2-100 pounds of feathers
3-Run A Triathlon
4-post 100 1-hour videos in youtube talking about bitcoin.
5-make love to a donkey
6-drink 5 gallons of diet pepsi in 10 minutes

Once you have complied and completed (video proof is needed) all the tasks I will  take the risk and loan you 2 btc for up to 2 months and all you have to pay back is 2.2 btc,

DEAL?
Lightwave

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:33:57 PM

Do you have any family members for sale?
Tier (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:39:24 PM

You guys are hilarious! Yes, I understand the risks though.
Can provide anything available that is requested to anyone who can do this loan for me.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 08:34:17 PM

Can provide anything available that is requested to anyone who can do this loan for me.

Something that can easily be sold for $2,000 should you not repay the loan.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:11:26 PM

So do some of these requesters not read a couple of threads to try and gauge their chance? I don't understand why one would submit a request like this knowing it would be denied for obvious valid reasons. Desperate, brave, stupid, scammer?

Tier (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:01:46 AM

If I had something that could easily be sold for 2,000$ and I was in the situation I was in now.. I would sell it in a heart beat.
I thought giving my identity would be enough for one to easily report me if I stole. Either way it's okay if nobody can do this. I understand.
mistress_magpie

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:05:47 AM

This website https://www.modestneeds.org/index.asp is good for small loans if it must be online.  In your locality, charities can often help with emergency stopgap measures.

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:17:06 AM

If I had something that could easily be sold for 2,000$ and I was in the situation I was in now.. I would sell it in a heart beat.
I thought giving my identity would be enough for one to easily report me if I stole. Either way it's okay if nobody can do this. I understand.

I guess you didn't read my thread in this forum... It's still near the top, you must've seen it when you posted this? Go take a looksie; feel free to join in the conversation. Point of the matter is, there are too many scams going on so lenders must be vigilant when lending. And DOX really don't have utility because those can be faked and most people simply don't have time to follow up appropriately if you default. I do wish you the best of luck coming up with the money to pay your bills though. Can you get a small loan from a bank or a local loan company?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: