Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get my Bitcoins?  (Read 474 times)
jasond1979 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 04:03:46 AM

Hi I thought I had this figured out but apparently not.  Again thanks for your patience, I'm definitely a Nube.

I'm running windows 7 64 bit.  I have established two cards running on two different computers and am mining with BTCGuild.com

1.  I accumulated 2.6 bit coins and asked for a payout.  It sent it to the address that was on my account.  I must have entered it at sometime.

2.  I realized that my bit coin app wasn't running, so I tried running it and got the dreaded Error loading blkindex.dat error.  Looked around and found out that I was suppose to delete the blkindex.dat, and blk0001.dat files in my app data directory. 

3.  Ran the bit coin app successfully but no bit coins have showed up?   I also tried copying my 'new address' into Btcguild and requesting a payout to see if it comes to my new address.   I also before copied the address from btcguild into my bit coin app thinking that the coins might show up eventually.

What am I doing wrong?   Are my coins lost forever into collective.  Where should my wallet be.  Right now its in my appdata under bit coins.   I also copied my bit coin wallet into my regular bit coin directory.

Any hints or help would be appreciated.   Even if I've lost my 2.6 coins I don't want to lose anymore.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: