Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chaturbate surveying new payment options, bitcoin one.  (Read 8027 times)
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:31:55 AM

And also consider that 500 tokens are 45$ and with bitcoin they only charge you for about 39$

So I think it's still a great deal if you want to fap a lot and impress all the girls there!

Space for rent if its still trending
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:39:23 AM

Bitcoin in/fiat out, or bitcoin in/bitcoin out?

By the looks of it, you put Bitcoin in and get credits.  You spend the credits on the models and they get paid in fiat.

They missed a great opportunity to disrupt the web camming. They could have had the bitcoins flow from my pocket to the models pocket without any middle man. Then charge the model to use their services based on her income.

That is a good idea and I won't be very surprised it someone else comes along and tries to run with it.  I mean more like a big fish in the game as I'm sure individuals have been doing this for a while.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:54:47 AM

By the looks of it, you put Bitcoin in and get credits.  You spend the credits on the models and they get paid in fiat.

They missed a great opportunity to disrupt the web camming. They could have had the bitcoins flow from my pocket to the models pocket without any middle man. Then charge the model to use their services based on her income.

That is a good idea and I won't be very surprised it someone else comes along and tries to run with it.  I mean more like a big fish in the game as I'm sure individuals have been doing this for a while.

I hope someone runs with that idea Wink that is why I posted it. If someone does use it, just give me free tokens for life that would be cool.
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:06:35 AM

Bitcoin already has a seedy reputation which it is just beginning to shed. This probably isn't helping...
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:44:12 PM

Real sex is infinitely better. I encourage all readers to go outside, take a risk, make yourself vulnerable, and get laid. 10,000 rejections are worth one lay.

You won't regret it.

+1, my friend who is only 23 smashed a 40ish MILF because he happened to be bored enough to hang out at a local dive bar until last call and she basically offered up some wine at her place.

He is no prize. Right place, right time. A great film maker once said, "80% of life is just showing up."
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:55:07 PM

Real sex is infinitely better. I encourage all readers to go outside, take a risk, make yourself vulnerable, and get laid. 10,000 rejections are worth one lay.

You won't regret it.

+1, my friend who is only 23 smashed a 40ish MILF because he happened to be bored enough to hang out at a local dive bar until last call and she basically offered up some wine at her place.

He is no prize. Right place, right time. A great film maker once said, "80% of life is just showing up."

You do realize most people on this forum have a gf or wife Wink Including myself. So while most people here think hardcore bitcoiners are very anti-social the truth is actually the opposite.
allenove

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:50:13 PM

Bitcoin already has a seedy reputation which it is just beginning to shed. This probably isn't helping...
I think BTC has passed its golden period, I am ready to sell it and buy litecoin.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:56:42 PM

I think BTC has passed its golden period, I am ready to sell it and buy litecoin.

Another newbie who is mad that they didn't get in on the ground floor of bitcoins. Litecoin isn't going to be anywhere near bitcoin, there is only one bitcoin.
allenove

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

Another newbie who is mad that they didn't get in on the ground floor of bitcoins. Litecoin isn't going to be anywhere near bitcoin, there is only one bitcoin.
He was mad, bitcoin has been very promising. I'll back you up. Grin Grin
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:25:55 PM

By the looks of it, you put Bitcoin in and get credits.  You spend the credits on the models and they get paid in fiat.

That is a good idea and I won't be very surprised it someone else comes along and tries to run with it.  I mean more like a big fish in the game as I'm sure individuals have been doing this for a while.

I hope someone runs with that idea Wink that is why I posted it. If someone does use it, just give me free tokens for life that would be cool.

I recall another cam site already accepting Bitcoin and wasn't there a Bitcoin only site already?  I think the problem is getting enough models to accept it as payment.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:48:00 PM

By the looks of it, you put Bitcoin in and get credits.  You spend the credits on the models and they get paid in fiat.

That is a good idea and I won't be very surprised it someone else comes along and tries to run with it.  I mean more like a big fish in the game as I'm sure individuals have been doing this for a while.

I recall another cam site already accepting Bitcoin and wasn't there a Bitcoin only site already?  I think the problem is getting enough models to accept it as payment.

Yes cam4btc.com and the problem it encountered in my opinion was it was too early to the game. But it got a decent number of models on their for a while, and it was p2p video so it was very much a techie place. I think it would work out better for a bigger site like chaturbate.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

Looks like they took away the Bitcoin payment option in the past few days. I wonder if it could be a money laundering thing? Although you still need ID to be able to receive and cash out tokens, for a non-broadcaster account you could have bought tokens anonymously with bitcoins when that option was available.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:50:49 PM

You won't regret it.

Common bro...stop lying.  You've never been laid.  Grin

anp31

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:34:42 PM

And now they stop.Why?
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:03:27 PM

Well this pretty much kills the business models of other bitcoin cam sites. All you need is chaturbate now.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: