Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling R9 290  (Read 1291 times)
Herschy (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:26:33 PM

Hi

I am selling 2 R9 290 ASUS, they are a month old and have been in used for 3 weeks. They haven been in a cool room so they didn't get hot or went to very high temperatures.
Please give me your offers.

Thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twistedtrick

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:40:54 PM

Can I ask why you have decided to sell them?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:23:29 PM

he needs money for another project
Herschy (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:10:18 PM

Hello

No, is just I don't know how to overclock the cards and the configuration neither I enjoy it so I think this is not what I want to be involved right now. Its not my hobby and I am not having fun.

thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Thyatis

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:27:23 PM

Hello

No, is just I don't know how to overclock the cards and the configuration neither I enjoy it so I think this is not what I want to be involved right now. Its not my hobby and I am not having fun.

thanks

photos, price, escrow, location?

AKA PPEL?

My Reputation information   | [/color]
Contact Information -  Google Talk & Email - thyatis@thyatis.com |
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:55:49 PM

Hello

thanks

AKA PPEL?

Can we just make an auto-responder in the hardware section?

Herschy (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:28:18 PM

Hello

thanks

AKA PPEL?

I'll like to hear offers, yes I can be done by escrow or sold throught ebay, florida.

-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:11:43 AM

PM me Herschy, i might be interested
Thyatis

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:17:42 AM

Lol who is selling these dank or herschy? Hmmm

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:20:13 AM

Is this a classic double reverse scam with a twister?

Thyatis

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:26:43 AM

Is this a classic double reverse scam with a twister?

Someone forgot to sign out and in of an account DOH

alumar

Activity: 208
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:28:36 AM

Grin well played dank

Carter - Host of BitsBeTrippin
Original Cryptomining Channel on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/bitsbetrippin
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 06:10:21 AM

This is a scam.  According to dank himself, he has no assets - he sold everything for drugs.  He accesses the internet off his parent's computer.

Yup, I'm so selfish that I own 8 dollars.  I'm so selfish I gave all my possessions away.  I'm so selfish that I spend a better part of my time trying to help teach random people on the internet to believe in themselves.  I'm so selfish that I'm sacrificing my life for you.  You got it vod.  Have fun enjoying heaven that I had to be killed in order to make possible.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Herschy (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:14:53 AM

I am not an alt account of dank, I don't even know who the guy was he just basicly trolled me with this thing and how on earth would I suppose to ask for 2 BTC thats like 1800$ thats where you can see the fault of the guy. Anyway maybe people won't believem but I am still selling the cards and we can chat on skype or verify mi identy as I don't have any connection to the the scammer.

Thanks and sorry for the problems.

Herschy (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:42:43 PM

Bump

twistedtrick

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:47:05 PM

I am so very confused...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: