Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Docademic team did not keep their promise  (Read 117 times)
sufferer123 (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Hi friends,

I am a participant of docademic twitter bounty. I did my work nearly 3 months. After all they did not sent my tokens. First i asked their offical telegram and they said me, 'you should write on btctalk'.

Then i came here and i saw, they closed their bounty thread. So i sent a message @ustradebitcoin who opened bounty thread. But he/she did not answered me. So i write again on docademic offical telegram and they said 'you should message TELEMEDICINE'

Then i sent a message TELEMEDICINE 3 weeks ago and he/she did not answered me yet too. Today i sent a message again.

After all, today i write on their offical telegram group again, i write there 'I worked for Docademic nearly 3 months but i did not get my rewards.' and then you guess what happened?

They banned me their telegram.

Now everybody should know that, they dont sent my tokens which i deserve them for my three months work. How can i trust them? They did not keep their promises. So you should know that they will not keep their others promises too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

Sad to hear this. But I just viewed @officialmcafee's latest video about long term investing, wherein he advised everyone in the cryptoverse to look for the next bitcoin. "Go find it yourself and don't just listen to anybody's opinion". (sorry for the off topic). Then he made special mention of Docademic that "this is a good project and would be impossible to fail."
Having said this, you really must hunt them for what they owe you, breath down their necks i you may. After all it's your hard-earned reward.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

I participated in Bezop bounty (also McAffee was an advisor).
Never received any payment from Bezop.
How ICO can be legal when they cheat their own bounty  Huh

cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

For these scamers, it is very difficult for us to see clearly at the beginning. They give us good promises, but once they start to pay, they will not know you. They seem to have forgotten that you have served them. All this is just to not want to pay.

Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

There are many situations like this. This situation is really powerless. These crooks have wasted our precious time! Let us be really angry! But now we do not have effective sanctions, and I do not know where to go to complain about these crooks!
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

is only you are not paid or all participants? if they don't pay all the participants I will boycott this project, project teams that betray their communities will not succeed in competing in this market, it's better to boycott projects that don't keep promises to their supporters because I doubt they can keep a promise to investors in the future

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

Hi friends,

I am a participant of docademic twitter bounty. I did my work nearly 3 months. After all they did not sent my tokens. First i asked their offical telegram and they said me, 'you should write on btctalk'.

Then i came here and i saw, they closed their bounty thread. So i sent a message @ustradebitcoin who opened bounty thread. But he/she did not answered me. So i write again on docademic offical telegram and they said 'you should message TELEMEDICINE'

Then i sent a message TELEMEDICINE 3 weeks ago and he/she did not answered me yet too. Today i sent a message again.

After all, today i write on their offical telegram group again, i write there 'I worked for Docademic nearly 3 months but i did not get my rewards.' and then you guess what happened?

Now everybody should know that, they dont sent my tokens which i deserve them for my three months work. How can i trust them? They did not keep their promises. So you should know that they will not keep their others promises too.

well what you will do is that you have to send them a person massage to the bounty campaign manager so that he can responds to you  as easy as possible, then send him your spreadsheet numbers and username including you ether address.
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

I do not think the docademic team was involved, because they hired a manager to do this, maybe the bonus manager who made up your bonus should report him SPAM so that other people will not be fooled into joining. bounty managed by him
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

Are the campaign rules you have run and are not violated?
Is your name in the spreadsheet list?
Do you get weekly stake in spreadsheets?
Because if you miss it, then honestly you have worked in vain.

Ekosistim

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

what did you say, i think only you say that bad thing, they always keep their Word and promise, are you one of person who didnt get your rewards of bounty campaign, try take a look on spreadsheet sir, maybe your regist was something wrong.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

Hi friends,

well what you will do is that you have to send them a person massage to the bounty campaign manager so that he can responds to you  as easy as possible, then send him your spreadsheet numbers and username including you ether address.

I think creating a thread here will not help, the best option is PM the bounty manager only he/she can help you. As MTC wasn't handling their bounty program. Also be polite don't expect someone listen to you if you are accusing them.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

Bezop is a different story they really cheat the bounty hunters, whereas Docademic sent the tokens to the bounty participants and this member may be just missed out.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Bezop is a different story they really cheat the bounty hunters, whereas Docademic sent the tokens to the bounty participants and this member may be just missed out.
They said that bounty hunters did a poor work  Roll Eyes.
Is there any other ICO with bounty advised by McAfee?  Grin

Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

It's hard to immediately identify a fraudulent company or not, it's sad to know that the project in which you participated was scam!
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

I feel sorry for you bro. Honestly, I did not expect that you will be scammed since Docademic is a legit project, I say so because I became one of their participants before. Probably what happened is that your camapign manager is a fraudster.

Sad to say but I think there's no way to get your reward, just report your manager to the mods and let them do the punishment for him/her. Anyway thank you for giving this info, now we become aware of this scam. Don't feel too bad because many chnaces are yet to come Smiley.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

If you were ban in telegram and the bounty manager dont reply in your private message .maybe you can try to comment in thier ann thread may be some one in the team can answer you there . But before you do that just accept there a high percentage that you will not get the payment .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: