Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend me a good ICO  (Read 404 times)
spivorcointaun (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

Can someone suggest some good upcoming ICO's to invest in? I'd rather focus on platform ICO's or on real estate ICO's, but any good token would do. I just have spare altcoins and would like to invest in something worth. Thanks!
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

Check Qravity. It's a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications. Qravity is designed as a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their deeds and work. You might like it. I'm personally planning to buy. Another promising one is Scidex.co. a platform for science sharing.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

Can someone suggest some good upcoming ICO's to invest in? I'd rather focus on platform ICO's or on real estate ICO's, but any good token would do. I just have spare altcoins and would like to invest in something worth. Thanks!
If you don't know ICO platform just stay away because this is more risky investment we don't judge anything in future possibilities but old investors are easily analyse the right platform so you gain some knowledge in this forum then you can try to invest anything you will success in your career.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

Check Qravity. It's a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications. Qravity is designed as a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their deeds and work. You might like it. I'm personally planning to buy. Another promising one is Scidex.co. a platform for science sharing.

Good to see that others are also following Qravity. It's indeed a promising project. Wish I could say the same about scidex, though. Clumsy whitepaper, ambiguous team..
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

Real estate projects:

Alt.Estate
AgentMile
Viva Network

Platform ICOs:

Decent
Qravity
Dimensions

These picks were deliberately chosen based on other forums' opinions and market research. Hope this helped!  Cool
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

If I'm to filter based on your preference, I'd say that nice icos are vireo, tokengo, agentmile,vivanetwork, and dimensions. I'll read more about qravity, seems like a good shot
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

I can not recommend ICO which I think is good, because the good judgment or not is back to yourself. but I suggest a website that can be your reference to choose an ICO that is: https://bountylord.com/
nezzard

Activity: 434

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

At the moment, I do not follow the latest updates among the projects. But I would advise you to read about the project of Essentia. Very promising project and idea is cool.

Intrepid-Ventures

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

Check out Metabase, a scalable blockchain and smart op-codes platform for next generation businesses. The website can be access here: https://metabase.network/ and the white paper here: https://whitepaper.metabase.network/
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

Recommend ICO does not make sense or it will be advertising. Think with your head and look at the prospects and the project team.

It's hard to guess which project will succeed

Furzo

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

There are many promising ICO today but it's better if you have your own research and analysis on what ICO you want to invest don't depend on others opinion cause no one can predict what ICO will be succeed and there are many good project that have a potential but in the end they're also failed like others.
keymtiex

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Eternal trusts, Creating a better tomorrow!

Eternal trust is a smart blockchain platform that is designed to provide individuals access to purchase very important products and services unavailable to them because of lack of approval by regulations. Many people would like to live a healthy lifestyle, but with aging there tend to be health issues as people tend to get old. Eternal trust provides an opportunity to access legitimate science-based methods and future technologies that can postpone aging and extend an individual’s lifespan.

Eternal trusts ICO is currently LIVE and you can join now to be part of this great FUTURE !
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

NODE Haven is quite a good one. World's Most Advanced Mining Technology. NODE Haven is quite a good one. World's Most Advanced Mining Technology.

candysfunctional

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

I would recommend Namahe (namahe.io). It’s a supply chain management platform/marketplace that uses blockchain and AI. Token sale starts tomorrow!

Disclaimer: I am their social media manager.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

ICO platform or on real estate ICO is currently in demand by investors to make an investment because now very much with ico is reaching a success and to determine a ico that has the potential I recommend you to see here
http://icoreviews.net /
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/edit#gid=228527937
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bJmLfCf02VIrBg4DPrTeR_hqGE6V5dorgMglPUOwSA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

if you want to focus more on ICO you should learn a lot how to see a good project and potentially because if you follow ICO wrong you will lose your money then learn more about seniors who are here

GOOD LUCK
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Do not listen to recommendations.
Visit any sites with ratings, there you can find summary of many ICO, as a result you can make a shortlist and make research of this ICOs. Do not rely on someone else's opinion, which is often not competent.

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
Merited by mfo981 (1)

I don't think I can recommend you ICO. I don't think you should listen to others' opinions either. ICO is extremely risky after all. Should come by yourself. Even if it fails, there are reasons and experiences. But if you listen to other people's opinions and you do not have supervisory thoughts, then you are not suitable for this circle. Or your post is ready for a wave of advertisements for your ICO.

Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

“What do you think about Bitcoin?” my father asked me on the phone a couple of weeks ago. It was a stunning question to hear from a person who struggles to keep his email in order or change basic preferences on his iPhone (sorry, dad!). Apparently, my father heard about Bitcoin at one of the New Year’s Eve parties and felt that it might be an opportunity to make a solid investment. The idea of investing in cryptocurrency has penetrated into many parts of our society. It is mind-blowing to think that people would be willing to invest their hard-earned money in something they can barely understand, but that’s exactly what seems to be happening in the crypto world.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Be careful with choosing ico's as it is very important to know what you are investing in do look at the project carefully make sure it is not a scam and the communities response is also important do take a look at the creators and make sure that it is your sole decision only and no one elses  influence
and since you asked ASURA is a really good ico project is based on neo and will change the esport world completely
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: