Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanna buy Doges with PayPal ?  (Read 1621 times)
kamma (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:58:32 PM

hello,
i created the site for buying dogecoins with PayPal. At this stage the site works as proof of concept and no other seller registration allowed. I plan to fully open this site for sellers, but have to find out how to keep it trustworthy (probably some seller ratings as on ebay) if you have questions, you can ask me here, or via mail on the site.
one of the main reasons, why i made this site is, because of ebay item restrictions (10 items/$500)
so here is the link : www.sellcoins.eu
thanks for feedback
hotspot

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:01:26 PM

Great.
How long will take to be delivered to Europe?

Thank you for your answers.
kamma (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:29:47 PM

we are talking about virtual currency. it will be delivered as soon as your order is made and paid (if its a day here in Czech Republic)
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 12:08:50 AM

you know if paypal catches this, they will ban your account.
larue05

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:34:43 AM

Cool site, great idea.

It's just a shame that your charging almost 80% more than the going rate on any other exchange.

Current Doge to USD price at the time of this post.  1k coins = $.00040

You're charging 1k coins = $.0007 (and that's if I buy 100k)  The price only jumps in lower quantities, up to 100% more than the exchanges.

I'd gladly purchase on this site if prices were much more aligned with the exchanges.  In fact I've been waiting for something like this.  But even at 80% it's WAY to high to consider.
Spam_vt

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:13:11 AM

I predict you will have a lot of trouble with chargebacks.  These types of paypal purchases for bitcoin/dogecoin/etc. are very often made with stolen paypal accounts.  Then when the actual owner sees the purchase they will contact paypal and get a refund, which leaves you with a loss.
kamma (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:33:14 AM

you know if paypal catches this, they will ban your account.

why ? could you send me more info ? thanks

Cool site, great idea.
It's just a shame that your charging almost 80% more than the going rate on any other exchange.
Current Doge to USD price at the time of this post.  1k coins = $.00040
You're charging 1k coins = $.0007 (and that's if I buy 100k)  The price only jumps in lower quantities, up to 100% more than the exchanges.
I'd gladly purchase on this site if prices were much more aligned with the exchanges.  In fact I've been waiting for something like this.  But even at 80% it's WAY to high to consider.

i just get inspired on ebay, where these are the "standard" prices

I predict you will have a lot of trouble with chargebacks.  These types of paypal purchases for bitcoin/dogecoin/etc. are very often made with stolen paypal accounts.  Then when the actual owner sees the purchase they will contact paypal and get a refund, which leaves you with a loss.

what is the difference, when i sell it on ebay via paypal ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: