Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 8800 BTC trigger the FLIPPENING?  (Read 56 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

In all probability.
Scenario:
BTC crashes to 5K or lower!
Market rebuilds not using BTC as the indicator- Higher or Lower!
BTC and ETH are technically FLAWED! FACT OF LIFE!
In the meantime the SEC are going to remove the SHIT COINS from the market and those that have anonymity!
Who takes the lead!
Guess right and you are on a winner!
Time tells all!
The market has to be cleansed before institutional investors entertain it: Wake UP!
I have my pick!
Good Luck!
OPINION ONLY
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Are you referring to Ripple? There will be no FLIPPENING regardless of the coin. There will be FUD and people trying to push their agenda but It's not going to work. Bitcoin is going to stay number 1 as long as the development is active, which is the case here.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

There have been talks about the flippening ever since ethereum started growing rapidly. I don't see any other coin replacing btc any time soon. Is it possible? Hell yeah, everything is possible in crypto, but it's highly unlikely that would every happen. Btc has the biggest adoption, very active dev team..not to mention all other coins and tokens are correlated to it; when btc drops everything else drops...that goes to show how powerful the big daddy is. And lets not even talk about the Lighting network..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: