Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If this repeats it will implode BTC and ALTS  (Read 397 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

I'm ready with anything whether the market plunge or drop.

But don't spread what you feel which also affects a lot of holders and traders base on the statements that they have gathered, read and heard.

This isn't scary, the market is unpredictable, continuous moving so there's nothing to be scared of.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

I am ready for a new bounce guys, but I am not ready for a dip man Cheesy It is too hard for me, because I already made some losses in the last time. But I will buy some more dips if we really go down more!

I hope it’s a dip and not an implosion!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

The article would be a nightmare for all us if that will happen. I can't even imagine my losses since once btc falls altcoins will follow. But the good thing is having a bearish market is perfectly fine and healthy for us and the market because it will test us with our strategy on how to cut losses or even earn from it.

If ETH starts to collapse it will not be good. The US Federal Reserve saying BTC is worth about 1800 USD is not helping. The Fed’s statement makes ETH worth about 130.00 USD
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

If this was already happen before then there is possibility that it might happen again now but the question is how? Is the big whales like MT. Gox is sold huge amount of Bitcoin again in which they always did since Dec 2017? Bill Gates and Warren declared something that did not favor Bitcoin investments or its just the people are selling their Bitcoins in which normal to the market? Maybe the next news update will find out the real reason of why this sudden market blow off again.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

If this was already happen before then there is possibility that it might happen again now but the question is how? Is the big whales like MT. Gox is sold huge amount of Bitcoin again in which they always did since Dec 2017? Bill Gates and Warren declared something that did not favor Bitcoin investments or its just the people are selling their Bitcoins in which normal to the market? Maybe the next news update will find out the real reason of why this sudden market blow off again.

Bitcoin is crashing NOW. If it goes below 7K and goes lower the ALTS will implode!
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

There will always be a lof of IFs. In this case, it makes sense to be prepared by making a proper risk management and to know the strategy in all possible scenarios.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Fingers cross bitcoin will definitely bounce before this week ends. Im feeling it.

Doulon

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

With all those institutional investors rushing into the crypto markets I can not see any reason why we should enter long term bear market.

Which institutional investors?
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

Another FUD article sponsored by the whale! It could not be true. The article doesn't even consider about the remaining bitcoin in mtgox trustee. The indicator says another uptrend will come again soon. But i guess $6k should become the deep for bitcoin before it will be going to increase again in the future.
I just thinking if this is the difference between coindesk and cointelegraph
The uptrend will come back in July or August as this is a time when the market is showing the best growth and I am sure the market is still very young and has a lot of untapped potential. I personally believe Bitcoin will return to the $6000 and will enter the best development phase as many investment funds are pumping into this market.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

These are just signals of technical analysis, for now; bitcoin's trend really shows a decline, but so far there is no serious negative news that would lead to stronger downtrend. The price will reach 7000 or something close to this level and will begin to rise, I don't think that the course will be below 8500.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

This fall was to be expected, but I think in a few weeks the market will recover and the bitcoin will again cost about 8400 - 8700 dollars. Now the crypto market is experiencing not the best days, bad news is beaten every day, so you should expect a fall.
bouncing back to 8000 is quite easy for BTC. But staying at price 10,000 seems difficult for BTC. And maybe guy predict BTC will reach 15,000 or even more. Maybe BTCs true price is 7000-8000 maximum.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

I'm ready with anything whether the market plunge or drop.

But don't spread what you feel which also affects a lot of holders and traders base on the statements that they have gathered, read and heard.

This isn't scary, the market is unpredictable, continuous moving so there's nothing to be scared of.
It do make some effects but only to those who are just new into this industry.We know on how cryptocurrency market moves where anytime it can reach out ranges without basing any technical analysis.This isnt really scary and also this is just a normal thing that do happen and this is the best time to buy and you are right market is way too unpredictable we might see dump now and maybe tomorrow we would see already a pump up.

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

Dont really think that TA is making a big thing in crypto world any more as this is heavily manipulated market by finex+tether crew.Everyone was fuding about golden cross happening last month afaik and when it happened world still spined arround and btc went up anyway
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Fingers cross bitcoin will definitely bounce before this week ends. Im feeling it.
Well this is just your opinion and no a well established fact supported by no data nor speculations by an expert. So better keep it a bit down because sometimes news like these scare the new investors away and they just cannot muster up the courage to invest more in the market. Sometimes it is good to stay optimistic rather than staying pessimistic.
Gery_jerry

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:27:16 AM

most likely later in the year all altcoin prices will rise as late as last year.
see the current price still survive in the price below, maybe this is in because many investors who have not pump it again
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

The analysis in the article is a bit ridiculous, the crossover of some arbitrarily chosen monthly MA's do not spell a doom's day scenario for any product...

It's much more likely that Bitcoin bounces aggressively from 7000ish levels, as 6700 USD is a strong support and the bearish momentum this week is almost completely out of energy, expect the beginnings of a powerful rally for Bitcoin starting next week.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

I think that the price of bitcoin will not fall below 7500 dollars. There are good walls. By the end of June, we should see a big growth in the cryptocurrency market.
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

naaah, I really dont this so, the market will be stable very soon, popularity affects so much to the hype which enlightens the market
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Implosion sometime Mon-Friday next week!
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

So what?
It will bounce back. It doesn't matter when, it just will.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: