Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is age an important factor in a relationship?  (Read 569 times)
Analea1 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

There's this saying age doesn't matter , and jail is just a room . Is age really matter in a relationship?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

No. In this modern age even old men marry young women, and most of them are not forced marriage. Maybe the reason is younger women are looking for a father figure, that's why they are marrying older men.
Dothyrain

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

There's this saying age doesn't matter , and jail is just a room . Is age really matter in a relationship?

For some age conscious,  yes.  But for some, it is not.  As long as you are in love and understand  each other, age is no longer an issue.  There are girls and guys who choose older men or women because for them older men and women are more matured and experienced in some things.  We cannot teach our heart whose to love.  If our heart choose the one older than I, we follow our heart most of the time.  Age is should not be an issue in a relationship as long as they are single and free.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

Not really in most cases, where its important is in terms of maturity, age is not the factor in any relationship at all if the parties involve love and respect each other the rest is history! The most important thing in life is to figure out what you want and who you want to spend the rest of your life with. Understanding in any relationship is the key to the sustainability of that relationship not age.
Age is just a number hook up with who ever you find worthy spending your life with and forget the age!
Adewuyi Bless

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

Not really, age doesn't really matter in relationship.
Relationship really depends on understanding, if the two partners can understand each other, then age is not a factor, but just a number
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Definitely not, Love is sometimes unconditional and unpredictable.
You could possibly fall in love to a person, doesn't matter if they're younger or older than you and its not a factor in a relationship as long as you love each other and your'e both consenting adults.
However, age does matter if one is still a minor and the other one is not, especially if the man is older than the other and she is not at the right age yet. It is definitely against the law and its a serious offense.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

Sometimes it is, sometimes it is not, it is a very subjective aspect. For example, for French Prime Minister Macron age is probably important, since he has a relation with a woman who could be his mother, which means he likes old and wise women to protect him and show him the way.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:17 PM

Age doesn't really matter. But everything must be within reason. It is easier for a young woman to be with a man her age or a little older/younger because they have the similar views on life and topics for conversation.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

Age doesn't really matter. But everything must be within reason. It is easier for a young woman to be with a man her age or a little older/younger because they have the similar views on life and topics for conversation.

I share your view partially because where I come from,when an older lady dates a younger man in age,more often than not,inferiority sets in for the man,such that when disputes arise the ego of the man is threatened. The lady has to go extra mile to show shes indeed respectful.in the end the relationship may not last.
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

Nop, what matters is to see if both parties truly have a spark and are mature about having a relationship.
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

To mean age is an important factor in a relationship because if the gap is wide they will see things differently and that will bring some really avoidable unpleasant situations. However, this is still contingent on the level of exposure and how much of human relation knowledge the people in the relationship have anyways.
udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

age is not the issue, the most important is consistent in the relationship.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

There's a 'well known' mathematical formula for the socially acceptable age difference, even though in my opinion age doesn't really matter. Avoid disparaging looks by sticking to the below 'rule'.

Divide your age by two and add seven, and that should be the youngest age for your partner.

Aged 20 - partner should be 17 or older
Aged 30 - partner should be 22 or older
Aged 40 - partner should be 27 or older
Aged 50 - partner should be 32 or older
Aged 60 - partner should be 37 or older etc. etc.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

No, because as long as those persons are truly in loved with each other then, respect should be offered to them. Here in pur country, there were a lot of featured stories in news, social media or television about those persons who love each other regardless of having 10, 20, or 30 years of age gap. I don't really have any problem with that. As long as they are respecting me as a person, then that's the time that they deserved to have my respect. I respect that they are just humans who are spreading love. Who don't want to be in love?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:46:29 AM

Between the people (who are in a relationship with each other) involved, it shouldn't as long as they understand each other and are committed to being in the relationship with the other person. Legally though, it's a different story.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

Well, in my opinion it doesn't matter. It will not affect for the two person who truly loves  each other. Take for an example, Prince Harry and Meghan got married to think the age gap and the status they belong. If you love theirs no boundaries on it.
norther90

Activity: 188

xCrypt

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

Of course age matters,whatever people say kinda “love doesn’t have boundaries ,bla bla”.Look around and hardly ever meet couples which have a big difference in age,if they are together it’s usually because someone gets benefits,but nothing about love.Different ages-different interests,point of view,attitude to life.Even if one of them is super interesting,adorable  and nice person they will face a problem of miss communication.8 years is a maximum age difference in my opinion.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

No. Age has never been an issue in relationships. If two persons love each other, age, gender, or distance will never be issues for them. True love exists in many different forms, yet true love doesn't require anything but unconditional LOVE.
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

I think it depends on so many things, like maturity and views. I think if you like a person, you get along, then you have nothing to lose.
Sparklingangel

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

I don't think age is an important factor in a relationship.
Age is just a number. Love is what matters. If you love yourselves, then age should not be a factor.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: