Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashCoins - Blockchain technologies that work  (Read 331143 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:24:56 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 11:26:07 PM by Bicknellski

dogie: you've got an inner quote tag too many Smiley

And all the respect in the world to TheRealSteve but if this whole product hinges on Hashfast chips being salvaged via liquidation
For what it's worth, 'this product' in this context would have been Apollo/Zeus.  No idea what they're supposed to be using in whatever the Uranus will end up being.  The HashFast Golden Nonce is 28nm.  Afaik the only claim to a 20nm chip is KnCMiner's Neptune.

No one has any idea because it is VAPORWARE and anyone that believes otherwise is shilling for HashCoins to be brutally honest and having seen this ploy before we all know what will happen in the end. These newb accounts will fade into the background never to be seen again as this company fails to deliver them the product.

Prove it exists or just fuck off already. Is that inappropriate? Sorry but if one less person puts money on this "product" because people are calling it bullshit then good. You have ALTERNATIVES why risk it on this? Insanity.\

Here is the newb with 13 posts everyone should listen to except about the cloud there is no money in that either:

After one year of mining, I just stopped my small time mining operation Smiley In the past 4 months, I was paying so much for power, my bills were so high, and I was barely making anything. Not even close to breaking even each month. Now I just buy direct, and cloud mine. I have to keep the feeling of getting new coins each day. I think I will turn on my miners maybe for a week each month (maybe).

But I will say what a year experience it has been. From being ripped off and miners never coming that I paid for from minersource/blackarrow (prospero x-1), and from cloud mining sites shutting down after 2 months of offering service (GAW miners).

I learned, and it's been fun, and I will say we are in the infancy stage of bitcoin. And I can see how it will stay around, and not go away anytime soon.

So I will be cloud mining on trusted sites, and buying my bitcoins for the foreseeable future. And having a lesser power bill Smiley With the money I save, it's more worth it to just direct purchase bitcoins. Right now that has the most value (to me anyway).

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:38:26 PM

I don't see why you are so angry over questions being asked.  Instead of a page long answer find pictures of Zeus that is not stock.  Or better yet find one single review Zeus.  Just one review that shows it working and I will say I was wrong.

No, I'm not angry at all, don't worry! We are just debating Smiley But this debate it's driving me to act as the attorney of Hashcoins, and that is far far away from my intentions. Hashcoins will have to prove they are legit, and in my case this will happen once I recieve the boards I ordered. If I recieve them I will be very happy, I'll share pics here, I'll write a nice review and even I will order more boards. If not, I will publish that here, I will create a thread "Hashcoins  have ****ed us!!!!" and I will make good use of the European Union laws of costumers protection.

And yet you have still only purchased a couple of cheap $500 Scrypt blades.

TBH I don't care about scrypt hardware that someone rebadges and sells as their own, the problem with the scrypt hardware relating to hashcoins is that is ALL that they have and they are using it to give validity to their company so that they can con people into shelling out for the much more expensive SHA256 hardware.

Suckers are born every minute, and if what I write will make someone hesitate for a second and think about whether this is a good idea and whether they can afford to lose $3-4K minimum then its worth it for me to do that. Because I've seen so many people get burned on products that looked a HELL of a lot more real that this load of fantasy hardware.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:25:19 PM

I don't see why you are so angry over questions being asked.  Instead of a page long answer find pictures of Zeus that is not stock.  Or better yet find one single review Zeus.  Just one review that shows it working and I will say I was wrong.

No, I'm not angry at all, don't worry! We are just debating Smiley But this debate it's driving me to act as the attorney of Hashcoins, and that is far far away from my intentions. Hashcoins will have to prove they are legit, and in my case this will happen once I recieve the boards I ordered. If I recieve them I will be very happy, I'll share pics here, I'll write a nice review and even I will order more boards. If not, I will publish that here, I will create a thread "Hashcoins  have ****ed us!!!!" and I will make good use of the European Union laws of costumers protection.

But yes, there is one that have made me angry:

I'm not looking for a review of the Scrypt machine you Pre-Ordered (Assuming you did, which is funny how many low level accounts claim this....)

But take me up on the challange.  You say Zeus is real and on market?  You say it's running in data center full of them!

Find me one review that shows a Zeus working, and I will say I am wrong. FIND IT  I challenge you. Don't talk in circles and not admit you cant find one.  It just does not exist.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:27:27 PM

No, I'm not angry at all, don't worry! We are just debating Smiley But this debate it's driving me to act as the attorney of Hashcoins, and that is far far away from my intentions. Hashcoins will have to prove they are legit, and in my case this will happen once I recieve the boards I ordered. If I recieve them I will be very happy, I'll share pics here, I'll write a nice review and even I will order more boards. If not, I will publish that here, I will create a thread "Hashcoins  have ****ed us!!!!" and I will make good use of the European Union laws of costumers protection.

And yet you have still only purchased a couple of cheap $500 Scrypt blades.

TBH I don't care about scrypt hardware that someone rebadges and sells as their own, the problem with the scrypt hardware relating to hashcoins is that is ALL that they have and they are using it to give validity to their company so that they can con people into shelling out for the much more expensive SHA256 hardware.

Suckers are born every minute, and if what I write will make someone hesitate for a second and think about whether this is a good idea and whether they can afford to lose $3-4K minimum then its worth it for me to do that. Because I've seen so many people get burned on products that looked a HELL of a lot more real that this load of fantasy hardware.

I still question the purchase. So far 2 have shown purchases and show just a draft letter basically saying about a order.  Both had low activity, not well known

I want to see proof of payment such as someone paying in BTC, where we can trace it.  I find it funny that a letter they want us to accept as they ordered it.
Hakkane

Activity: 422
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:21:40 PM

Just to clarify it again, in case it is not clear enough, I am not supporting this company in any way. I just purchased a product and I plan to share the final outcome of it. People presented their arguments against the company and I presented my reasons. I’m being attacked and I defended myself. Nothing more, nothing less. I remark this, as I am realizing that Bicknellski is insisting on the idea that I am a shill account of the company one time, and other, and other just to create that sensation and convince a mod to ban my account and delete my posts.

I will not continue this debate until I know the final outcome. I will make updates as soon as I have them. But this debate is pointless and I don’t have infinite time to it. And above everything, I value my peace of mind and my ability to sleep well by night, and this things affect me: I am serious on everything I write, the same as it was a verbal debate. I will only answer 2 things of notlist3d as I respect him a lot:

But take me up on the challange.  You say Zeus is real and on market?  You say it's running in data center full of them!

No I didn't say that data centers exist, I just suggested that as a possibilility. If they mainly ended in non-western markets I think it will be difficult to find reviews or pics, as Google do not index all chinesse pages, for example.

I want to see proof of payment such as someone paying in BTC, where we can trace it.  I find it funny that a letter they want us to accept as they ordered it.

Both purchases were made by BTC transfer, and my original idea was to post them as well. However, as it was delicate info and I pretended to do things correctly, I asked them permission to disclose that info. They allowed me to publish the order confirmation and invoices, but not the btc transfer because <<it is a document confirming a purchase. Distributing such information is regulated by Tax and Customs Board and without their approval it is forbidden to publish financial operations>>. It is really a pity I am not allowed to do so, and personally I don't think is the right way to do things, but in any trade agreement both parts have to agree to disclose that info. So it is their decision. Besides, by doing it I would break the terms and conditions, thus risking my purchase. And remember: in this stuff MY money is the only thing at risk.

Finally, I think I will not post anymore in the forum for a time. After I was treated here, I think that this community doesn’t deserve my help and my ideas. Frankly, I expected much more. I will make this follow-up of the purchase, just because I said I would do it. But I think I am mostly done here. I am really sad.

Happy mining, guys
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:37:41 PM

Just to clarify it again, in case it is not clear enough, I am not supporting this company in any way. I just purchased a product and I plan to share the final outcome of it. People presented their arguments against the company and I presented my reasons. I’m being attacked and I defended myself. Nothing more, nothing less. I remark this, as I am realizing that Bicknellski is insisting on the idea that I am a shill account of the company one time, and other, and other just to create that sensation and convince a mod to ban my account and delete my posts.

I will not continue this debate until I know the final outcome. I will make updates as soon as I have them. But this debate is pointless and I don’t have infinite time to it. And above everything, I value my peace of mind and my ability to sleep well by night, and this things affect me: I am serious on everything I write, the same as it was a verbal debate. I will only answer 2 things of notlist3d as I respect him a lot:

No I didn't say that data centers exist, I just suggested that as a possibilility. If they mainly ended in non-western markets I think it will be difficult to find reviews or pics, as Google do not index all chinesse pages, for example.

Both purchases were made by BTC transfer, and my original idea was to post them as well. However, as it was delicate info and I pretended to do things correctly, I asked them permission to disclose that info. They allowed me to publish the order confirmation and invoices, but not the btc transfer because <<it is a document confirming a purchase. Distributing such information is regulated by Tax and Customs Board and without their approval it is forbidden to publish financial operations>>. It is really a pity I am not allowed to do so, and personally I don't think is the right way to do things, but in any trade agreement both parts have to agree to disclose that info. So it is their decision. Besides, by doing it I would break the terms and conditions, thus risking my purchase. And remember: in this stuff MY money is the only thing at risk.

Finally, I think I will not post anymore in the forum for a time. After I was treated here, I think that this community doesn’t deserve my help and my ideas. Frankly, I expected much more. I will make this follow-up of the purchase, just because I said I would do it. But I think I am mostly done here. I am really sad.

Happy mining, guys

This makes no sense.  You don't have to have permission to show where you send BTC.    But I wont push on it as I have no idea on their policys.

I still say show one review of Zeus.  You keep skipping it pretending  you didn't see request.  Show one single review of it working..... I cant find it .... its what we call vaporware.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:13:09 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 08:28:46 PM by Tupsu

Both purchases were made by BTC transfer, and my original idea was to post them as well. However, as it was delicate info and I pretended to do things correctly, I asked them permission to disclose that info. They allowed me to publish the order confirmation and invoices, but not the btc transfer because ]<<it is a document confirming a purchase. Distributing such information is regulated by Tax and Customs Board and without their approval it is forbidden to publish financial operations>>. It is really a pity I am not allowed to do so, and personally I don't think is the right way to do things, but in any trade agreement both parts have to agree to disclose that info. So it is their decision. Besides, by doing it I would break the terms and conditions, thus risking my purchase. And remember: in this stuff MY money is the only thing at risk.

Happy mining, guys

This is BS. Estonia does not have a law that forbids it. And I live here.

HashCoins Terms of Sale of Products
https://www.hashcoins.com/company/terms/

Bicknellski

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:58:28 AM

I can't produce an actual invoice because (insert bogus legal reason here). Where I have heard that before?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:12:42 AM

rule number 1 we all should have learned, never pre-order Miner.
Meech

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:36:44 AM

Nail in the coffin!  The only proof you can come up with is an invoice from your only 2 customers?  How about a picture of your actual stock miners.
00king00

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:18:07 PM

Here is the latest update:

TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:23:09 PM

Hopefully we'll find out what's inside these things Q1 2015.  I mean before the end of April.  I mean 6-7 weeks from April 6th.  I mean Soon™ after it ships the first week of "Maybe".  I mean 'in the nearest time' after they sort out licensing issues for a chip.  For an order placed March 23rd.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:08:47 PM

Hopefully we'll find out what's inside these things Q1 2015.  I mean before the end of April.  I mean 6-7 weeks from April 6th.  I mean Soon™ after it ships the first week of "Maybe".  I mean 'in the nearest time' after they sort out licensing issues for a chip.  For an order placed March 23rd.

They cannot get licenses as the chip I doubt exists yet.  They will string along buyers until a chip meats the specs they said if your lucky.

I still do not understand why anyone ordered from this company.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:50:50 PM

Translation. No actual miner. Vapourware of course it is vapourware.

Now we can only hope few real people bit on this bullshit and will lose their money.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:52:07 AM

Now we can only hope few real people bit on this bullshit and will lose their money.

Its crazy anyone would pay Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD.  Now we know it's not going to be their chip, not a big surprise.

But no one has released anything close to the specs they promise.   So will they wait  6 months if that's what it takes to get a chip with those specs? (And i'm guessing timeline no one knows this). 

From those that ordered what made you feel safe ordering this product?
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:22:33 AM

Its crazy anyone would pay Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD.  Now we know it's not going to be their chip, not a big surprise.

But no one has released anything close to the specs they promise.   So will they wait  6 months if that's what it takes to get a chip with those specs? (And i'm guessing timeline no one knows this).  

From those that ordered what made you feel safe ordering this product?

Just use the old BFL timelines just as good as any.

Here it is:

The Monarch is 509 days and 11 hours late.

This will go the way of 'refunds' for anyone stupid enough to buy from HashCoins.

FYI, everyone who ordered from BFL and has not yet received their equipment is eligible for a full refund. If they don't give it to you, take them to small claims court and get a judgement against them. Then get that judgment enforced in Kansas. You don't need a lawyer, shouldn't cost more than $50.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:46:55 AM

As I predicted.

Next update will be extended delays while they wait for the 14nm Lktek chips to be ready.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:59:42 AM

Hopefully we'll find out what's inside these things Q1 2015.  I mean before the end of April.  I mean 6-7 weeks from April 6th.  I mean Soon™ after it ships the first week of "Maybe".  I mean 'in the nearest time' after they sort out licensing issues for a chip.  For an order placed March 23rd.

As I predicted.

Next update will be extended delays while they wait for the 14nm Lktek chips to be ready.

If it is lktek.... most likely people would be better waiting to buy from lktek directly on thier "dragon" or what ever they decide to call it once they have their own.

I still cannot see what would cause someone to order one of these.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:24:29 AM

One difference with BFL is that at least BFL designed their own chips (well, together with Chronicle) and already had a somewhat successful FPGA product.

00king00 explained their reasons for buying.  I do wonder if they're still feeling as optimistic as they did a month and a half back.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:39:56 AM

One difference with BFL is that at least BFL designed their own chips (well, together with Chronicle) and already had a somewhat successful FPGA product.

00king00 explained their reasons for buying.  I do wonder if they're still feeling as optimistic as they did a month and a half back.

When I buy a machine i do a ton of ROI math.  I wan't to know when I will have it, cost, and I will go over and over looking at possible outcomes.  Ultimately I decide if I think I can achieve ROI, or not.  You cannot even do any of that here to decide if you should buy.

I don't see a logical reason to buy their pre-orders.   I just don't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: