Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashCoins - Blockchain technologies that work  (Read 331143 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:49:56 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 11:19:11 AM by Bicknellski

One difference with BFL is that at least BFL designed their own chips (well, together with Chronicle) and already had a somewhat successful FPGA product.

00king00 explained their reasons for buying.  I do wonder if they're still feeling as optimistic as they did a month and a half back.

If you are less optimistic they can produce something on a BFL timeline then why bother at this point.

Why do people (I don't believe these two customers are infact customers at all to be honest) insist on buying vapourware when you can purchase used or new in stock right now? There is ZERO benefit in fact it is a negative to wait for new hardware at all unless you are replacing capacity with more efficiency. The logic is lacking that is why I really really really doubt these people are just honest to goodness consumers. They are more like paid shills or like BCP19 a paid employee of BFL or Loshia getting kickbacks from Technobit.eu to keep promoting product even when the community knows it is a bullshit product or a full on scam.

Biffa right again! Well spotted Biffa well spotted.

Like BFL this company still has posted BS claims about delivery for this product.

Why haven't they amended that?

Time to call The Estonian Consumer Protection Board I guess. http://www.tarbijakaitseamet.ee/en

COMPLAINT INFO CLICK HERE

Code:
If a product you bought is defective or you are not satisfied 
with a purchased service, you as a consumer have the right
to submit a complaint to the relevant trader or service provider.
If there is no response to your oral complaint, submit the complaint
in writing.

There are no formal requirements for a complaint but make sure to
include your name and contact details, the date of submission,
a description of the defect discovered on the product or service,
and your preferred solution.

The trader or service provider is under obligation to accept your
complaint and issue a written response within 15 days.

If the trader or service provider refuses to resolve your complaint
or you do not agree with the proposed solution, you can file a
complaint with the Consumer Protection Board.

If you are a real customer you should start the complaints now to avoid the rush.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:58:54 PM

Hopefully we'll find out what's inside these things Q1 2015.  I mean before the end of April.  I mean 6-7 weeks from April 6th.  I mean Soon™ after it ships the first week of "Maybe".  I mean 'in the nearest time' after they sort out licensing issues for a chip.  For an order placed March 23rd.

As I predicted.

Next update will be extended delays while they wait for the 14nm Lktek chips to be ready.

If it is lktek.... most likely people would be better waiting to buy from lktek directly on thier "dragon" or what ever they decide to call it once they have their own.

I still cannot see what would cause someone to order one of these.

Agreed, could be anyone, but they'll probably pick something plausible at least.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 04:00:45 PM

Hopefully we'll find out what's inside these things Q1 2015.  I mean before the end of April.  I mean 6-7 weeks from April 6th.  I mean Soon™ after it ships the first week of "Maybe".  I mean 'in the nearest time' after they sort out licensing issues for a chip.  For an order placed March 23rd.

As I predicted.

Next update will be extended delays while they wait for the 14nm Lktek chips to be ready.

If it is lktek.... most likely people would be better waiting to buy from lktek directly on thier "dragon" or what ever they decide to call it once they have their own.

Agreed, could be anyone, but they'll probably pick something plausible at least.

For it to be lktek wouldn't they had to have known it was lktek before the market did?

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:20:28 PM

Hopefully we'll find out what's inside these things Q1 2015.  I mean before the end of April.  I mean 6-7 weeks from April 6th.  I mean Soon™ after it ships the first week of "Maybe".  I mean 'in the nearest time' after they sort out licensing issues for a chip.  For an order placed March 23rd.

As I predicted.

For it to be lktek wouldn't they had to have known it was lktek before the market did?

Not if they just took money and figured the chip would come.   They could have been open to anyone who met specs.

They should have been released end of Q1 if they truly had it planned out.
remnokc

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:06:25 PM

SO SAD  Cry

know is a little off topic here peeps, but could someone please point me to a thread that tells what IS the best current miner to consider purchasing? My CoinCrappa IV's are slowly dying, LOL imagine THAT  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:23:52 PM

know is a little off topic here peeps, but could someone please point me to a thread that tells what IS the best current miner to consider purchasing?
Probably a better place to ask (search for previous similar questions first): Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Mining > Mining speculation
I'd read this thread and hook on to that: Any decent Bitcoin Miners Still out there?

None of the suggestions there - or in recent threads - are for presale models; this thread shows once again why most people stay far away from that.

00king00

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:31:06 AM

One difference with BFL is that at least BFL designed their own chips (well, together with Chronicle) and already had a somewhat successful FPGA product.

00king00 explained their reasons for buying.  I do wonder if they're still feeling as optimistic as they did a month and a half back.

No that much of optimistic .. after the reply email from the company I am almost pessimistic now .. so lets hope I will get the miner soon as they promised!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:35:30 AM

00king00 explained their reasons for buying.  I do wonder if they're still feeling as optimistic as they did a month and a half back.

No that much of optimistic .. after the reply email from the company I am almost pessimistic now .. so lets hope I will get the miner soon as they promised!

I believe they originally promised Q1 which has gone and past.    Have you tried to get more info from them?  I just ask as I am curious if they say anything more with you having a order.  

Looking back would you still order if you could go back in time?

(None of this is meant to be rude, I just am trying to see inside the head of someone who trusted hashcoins)
Meech

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:34:32 PM

So Dogie did a review of one of  their scrypt miners, does that mean they have shipped product to customers?  And are they happy with the equipment?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:30:25 AM

So Dogie did a review of one of  their scrypt miners, does that mean they have shipped product to customers?  And are they happy with the equipment?

Yes but it was one they split chips with other companies.  3 companies sold the same miner.   Dogie's review was quite a bit back, but there was a review on it.  The miners in question were not sent to him (or anyone) to review.   Basically Zeus and newer have not been proven to exist.

AlcheMiner or something like that sells the same miner as this company for 1/3rd the price at this  point.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:45:57 PM

Any updates, 00king00?  HashCoins decided to drop by the wiki to edit their page and re-list the Uranus, so hopefully they gave you the courtesy of coming up with some new information Wink

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 01:35:02 PM

Any updates, 00king00?  HashCoins decided to drop by the wiki to edit their page and re-list the Uranus, so hopefully they gave you the courtesy of coming up with some new information Wink

Very funny on edit.  Zeus is now said sold out.  Not often do we see a miner sell out that there is not any shown in the wild.    Not one single picture of a person on forum using it, no anything.

I do see something I don't remember - https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/buy-uranus/  .  At bottom they put "*Uranus is in the stage of testing and certification.".   
dusca

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:31:28 PM

I buy 2 of them...

There's anyone that already receive one of these?

Thanks
pinhead666

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:08:00 PM

I don't think anyone has got one.I don't think they even exist.But I'm curious and I mailed them and asked when and from where they could delivery those miners.Here is the reply:

"Dear xxxx,

We apologise for the delay in replying, your email ended up in the junk mail folder.

At the moment sales are live with the shipping time 5-6 weeks from the date of cleared payment because we have received a number of orders already and we operate by "first ordered - first shipped" principle.

Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Best regards,
HashCoins Support
===============
HashCoins OÜ
Tartu mnt. 43, Tallinn
10128, Estonia
+372 58 738 066"
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:28:56 PM

I don't think anyone has got one.I don't think they even exist.But I'm curious and I mailed them and asked when and from where they could delivery those miners.Here is the reply:

"Dear xxxx,

We apologise for the delay in replying, your email ended up in the junk mail folder.

At the moment sales are live with the shipping time 5-6 weeks from the date of cleared payment because we have received a number of orders already and we operate by "first ordered - first shipped" principle.

Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Best regards,
HashCoins Support
===============
HashCoins OÜ
Tartu mnt. 43, Tallinn
10128, Estonia
+372 58 738 066"

5 to 6 weeks. Bullshit.

They have no chip.

It would be 3 to 4 month minimum if they even had the chips.

Vaporware.

Time to call The Estonian Consumer Protection Board I guess. http://www.tarbijakaitseamet.ee/en

COMPLAINT INFO CLICK HERE

Code:
If a product you bought is defective or you are not satisfied 
with a purchased service, you as a consumer have the right
to submit a complaint to the relevant trader or service provider.
If there is no response to your oral complaint, submit the complaint
in writing.

There are no formal requirements for a complaint but make sure to
include your name and contact details, the date of submission,
a description of the defect discovered on the product or service,
and your preferred solution.

The trader or service provider is under obligation to accept your
complaint and issue a written response within 15 days.

If the trader or service provider refuses to resolve your complaint
or you do not agree with the proposed solution, you can file a
complaint with the Consumer Protection Board.

If you are a real customer you should start the complaints now to avoid the rush.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dusca

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:43:23 PM

If we complain, we receive our money?

I dont think so...
dusca

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:01:11 PM

Email received:

"...We are in the latter stage but we are not finished yet. We believe that by the end of June everything will be settled."

Grin
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:32:30 PM

Yeeeaaahhhh, there goes Q1 2015 (mmmuuuuuaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa)
Eqvivalent Q1to Q3 = uneven number  Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
dusca

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:20:08 AM

This unit, comparatively to Antminer S5 (6 units):

Antminer S5:

Preice      Antminer S5   btc      day   week           month      watt's (0,13)   gastos (day)   gastos (month)
2.874€      6                   0,06      12€   90€           360€              3540w               11,04€           331,34€

What is better? 1 Uranus v1 miner or 6 Antminer S5?

Thanks
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:24:28 AM

This unit, comparatively to Antminer S5 (6 units):

Antminer S5:

Preice      Antminer S5   btc      day   week           month      watt's (0,13)   gastos (day)   gastos (month)
2.874€      6                   0,06      12€   90€           360€              3540w               11,04€           331,34€

What is better? 1 Uranus v1 miner or 6 Antminer S5?

Thanks

You have to do the calculation on your own.
I believe with underclocking and undervolting you can get the same Power/Hash Ratio as this, maybe in the future, buyable Uranus Miner.
I personally dropped my S3 from stock to 0,5W/GH, so with a S5 this should not be the problem  Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: