Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashCoins - Blockchain technologies that work  (Read 331147 times)
sirnutty

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:04:55 PM

A positive review  Grin

I recently purchased hardware from HashCoins and have been very happy with my experience with them.

Their communication has been extremely quick and efficient, even during an Estonian public holiday!

Their staff have always been polite and very patient with someone who is admittedly rather new to mining. The delivery was very quick  and the unit was well packaged.

I would purchase from HashCoins again with the confidence that I would be dealing an ethical and legitimate company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:07:49 PM

A positive review  Grin

I recently purchased hardware from HashCoins and have been very happy with my experience with them.

Their communication has been extremely quick and efficient, even during an Estonian public holiday!

Their staff have always been polite and very patient with someone who is admittedly rather new to mining. The delivery was very quick  and the unit was well packaged.

I would purchase from HashCoins again with the confidence that I would be dealing an ethical and legitimate company.

This is quite possibly the most obvious shilling I've seen in my life.

If a dozen noob accounts with zero reputation, who only post about hashcoins and its greatness, is enough to convince you to preorder from these blatantly obvious scammers (who have been caught lying repeatedly by trusted members), then I've got a bridge to sell you.
pinhead666

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:22:02 PM

Someone is just trolling.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:06:33 AM

hashcoins.com is unavailable. it could be that the end is near....

Works fine for me.

For me too. I believe the cloudmining works but the Uranus will ship in Q1 2016 if....

Thanks for checking. Gives a better feeling. For me still not working....
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:21:48 PM

Unsurprisingly no new information on the hardware end.

As for HashFlare your best avenue for 'support' might be 1. learn Russian, 2. go here: Bitcoin Forum > Local > Pyccкий (Russian) > Maйнepы :: HashFlare.io - Oблaчный мaйнинг.

sirnutty

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:24:53 PM

A positive review  Grin

c

If a dozen noob accounts with zero reputation, who only post about hashcoins and its greatness, is enough to convince you to preorder from these blatantly obvious scammers (who have been caught lying repeatedly by trusted members), then I've got a bridge to sell you.

As someone who has already admitted being new to mining, an existing reputation would be rather difficult. We all have to start somewhere!

I can assure you that this is in no way an attempt at shilling and my only connection to HashCoins is as a customer. I am based in the UK and purchased a Ares Miner from them as a customer.

I have received multiple supportive and explanatory emails from them and their response time has been excellent in every case.

I am a genuine HashCoins customer who has received excellent service. Is that really so hard to believe?

Feel free to PM me, I would be happy to provide further information for your retraction post...

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:41:38 PM

I am a genuine HashCoins customer who has received excellent service. Is that really so hard to believe?

Feel free to PM me, I would be happy to provide further information for your retraction post...

Yes. Is it hard to believe, that you really paid  $2,599 + 20% VAT for  256 MHs ? For miner, which uses more than 2kW power for 256 MHs  with UK power price?

One month ago I could have  to buy used KNC Titan  for 10 BTC  4 cubes, 380 MHs  and 1200W.
It is still for sale in estonian local market.

sirnutty

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:32:02 PM

Yes. Is it hard to believe, that you really paid  $2,599 + 20% VAT for  256 MHs ? For miner, which uses more than 2kW power for 256 MHs  with UK power price?

One month ago I could have  to buy used KNC Titan  for 10 BTC  4 cubes, 380 MHs  and 1200W.
It is still for sale in estonian local market.

How is that at all relevant to my initial post? I asked why my positive review was so hard to believe. You appear to have answered a completely different question!

... and for the record... I don't pay for my power.

Again... I am a genuine HashCoins customer who received excellent customer service.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:31:04 AM

How is that at all relevant to my initial post? I asked why my positive review was so hard to believe. You appear to have answered a completely different question!

... and for the record... I don't pay for my power.

Again... I am a genuine HashCoins customer who received excellent customer service.

What made you decide to purchase from this ultra shady company which is known to be full of shit? Especially when there are cheaper and safer alternatives from companies that actually design/produce their own hardware?

I don't understand why anyone would buy from a company who only resells Chinese miners with a ~300% markup[1] and repeatedly lies about their hardware specs (even tried to fake cgminer stats).

Seems the only people who would consider buying from hashcoins a remotely sane investment are those who know absolutely nothing about bitcoin/bitcoin mining. This is evidenced by the fact that every hashcoins customer has a few dozen posts max. (Most of the time they suspiciously post exclusively about hashcoins)

[1] https://www.alcheminer.com/en/
Umberg

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:01:21 AM

Alcheminer have no hardware in stock and their production has been stopped. HC still have miners available since they are still shipping. I think so  Roll Eyes
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:31:04 AM

A positive review  Grin

How about some pics of your miners Huh With your forum name & current date on a piece of paper,in the picture.

Then even I may believe you  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
00king00

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:39:28 PM

Seems that we will wait for another 6 months to get the hardware!!

Latest reply from Hashcoins:

http://gyazo.com/3f5aa05397a963aa66fad360ae5b9a04
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:06:08 PM

for the parsering:
We are in the last stage of licensing but we are not finished yet. Because of this we are unable to ship any units, as we do not possess the license for the chip.

Since the current situation has taken this vector, we are forced to start connection to our remote services. You will be provided with the credential to access your account as soon as the initial connection of your hashrate is complete.

Best regards,
HashCoins Support

I guess the Q1 2015 hardware has turned into cloud mining (HashFlare, presumably - an opaque op) credits - or are they still suggesting that you'll get the hardware 'eventually' but in the mean time 'compensating' you with credits?  For that matter, you've been out of the money since late March, and thanks to...
9. Delivery Terms
9.1. The Products are delivered EXW (Incoterms 2010) to the delivery address specified by the Purchaser, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on HashCoins. The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.
...you can forget about compensation in the form of a retrocalc for the given hash rate or even the going interest rate you'd get on a bank account over there past any reasonable commerce terms.
( Not sure what Estonian law has to say about that Smiley )

sirnutty: the above is why it doesn't really matter how great your buying experience was for an overpriced piece of hardware that's been on offer cheaper and without strings attached by two other companies, except for anybody else wanting to purchase an overpriced piece of hardware that's been on offer cheaper and without strings attached by two other companies.  I, for one, don't even need to see proof of a known-to-exist miner model with a badge slapped on, as it has no bearing on the above situation whatsoever.  But hey, if you're bored, prise that badge off and see what's underneath Smiley

elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:00:19 PM

Seems that we will wait for another 6 months to get the hardware!!

Latest reply from Hashcoins:

http://gyazo.com/3f5aa05397a96aa66fad360ae5b9a04
I told you, Q1 2016 Wink

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:36:46 PM

for the parsering:
We are in the last stage of licensing but we are not finished yet. Because of this we are unable to ship any units, as we do not possess the license for the chip.

Since the current situation has taken this vector, we are forced to start connection to our remote services. You will be provided with the credential to access your account as soon as the initial connection of your hashrate is complete.

Best regards,
HashCoins Support

I guess the Q1 2015 hardware has turned into cloud mining (HashFlare, presumably - an opaque op) credits - or are they still suggesting that you'll get the hardware 'eventually' but in the mean time 'compensating' you with credits?  For that matter, you've been out of the money since late March, and thanks to...
9. Delivery Terms
9.1. The Products are delivered EXW (Incoterms 2010) to the delivery address specified by the Purchaser, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on HashCoins. The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.
...you can forget about compensation in the form of a retrocalc for the given hash rate or even the going interest rate you'd get on a bank account over there past any reasonable commerce terms.
( Not sure what Estonian law has to say about that Smiley )

sirnutty: the above is why it doesn't really matter how great your buying experience was for an overpriced piece of hardware that's been on offer cheaper and without strings attached by two other companies, except for anybody else wanting to purchase an overpriced piece of hardware that's been on offer cheaper and without strings attached by two other companies.  I, for one, don't even need to see proof of a known-to-exist miner model with a badge slapped on, as it has no bearing on the above situation whatsoever.  But hey, if you're bored, prise that badge off and see what's underneath Smiley

I tried to say to multiple people that this was a scam.  They never did ship a single Zeus that we saw (the previous generation miner).

If they bought a lot of chip's there is no license problem.   They would have the ability to sell them.  To think anyone believes they cannot ship since licensing is silly.   And they can do cloud mining without licensing just cannot ship?   

At least most likely this is final scam product from this company.
smokem

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:12:51 PM

Ssshhhhh....be careful. You're not allowed to call a scam a scam on bitcointalk, no matter how obvious it is, especially if the mutt says it's legit.
You'll get rounded up & added to his little conspiracy group, accused of willingly knowingly telling the truth to everyone & get banned by his protectors.

Happens all the time.......
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:28:59 PM

Ssshhhhh....be careful. You're not allowed to call a scam a scam on bitcointalk, no matter how obvious it is, especially if the mutt says it's legit.
You'll get rounded up & added to his little conspiracy group, accused of willingly knowingly telling the truth to everyone & get banned by his protectors.

Happens all the time.......

I took some flak calling it most likely a scam a while back.  Which I found surprising.  But at this point I think I'm free/safe to talk.   

The Zeus never did show up on market.  They marked it as sold out, without ever letting us see a single one.   People came on here all with documents showing sales without a single BTC transaction ( I believe).   

I think they finally got tired of keeping the act up or ran out of reasons.   So we can finally count this as scam or possibly a con job considering amount of time it ran, and how they did have 2 products with others chips before stopping and going into preorder game.
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:54:04 PM

Shouldn't let personal issues cloud things too much.  There's plenty of threads in which scammers are exposed and separate scam accusation threads in cases where scammers moderate or lock their thread  - another one just today where an admin intervened after the scammer just wouldn't quit abusing the forum.

This particular thread has seen accusations (and evidence) of scamming, fraud, etc. since late last year.  That there's still people willing to do business with HashCoins isn't for a lack of calling things a scam Smiley

As an aside: welcome back?

Bo joe

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:27:53 AM

I can't speak for the hard ware, but I purchased cloud mining contract back in early mid June, little over 2 BTC.  I have had no problem with withdrawals, however; with all that being said, I am a skeptical due to apparently misleading advertising of the hardware, plus my allocation payout of the pools chosen, has been in a consistent decline for the past 4 days, and I jumped pools every 24 hours with the same result.  I really hope this is not a scam, since cloudminer.io pulled a fast one on me for $20, although I knew that was a ponzi. Just a good reinforcement lesson, if it looks like poo, and it smells like poo, it must be..... anyway, If anyone is interested, I can keep you updated with my current mining situation. I will most likely post something anyway of the current situation. In the mean time please watch this informative video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:22:21 PM

when will you have new equippment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: