Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchase VIP Sports Picks - Get Up To ฿0.01 Back!  (Read 843 times)
mrdeposit (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

I am running a promotion to kick start my VIP sports picks via email service. I finally added the option to buy my VIP picks with bitcoins yesterday. I have 2 options for you to receive some bitcoins back for purchasing my service using bitcoins. My service is only $24.95 per month. At current bitcoin prices that should be only ฿0.03 per month.

Option #1) Buy my VIP sports picks via bitcoin, receive ฿0.005 back via bitbook. You will have to post here and I will PM you for the information to confirm you bought and what username to transfer the btc to on bitbook.

Option #2) Buy my VIP sports picks via bitcoin, sign up to via bitbook through my affiliate link, and receive ฿0.01 back via bitbook. You will have to post here and I will PM you for the information to confirm you bought, your username on bitbook, and I will transfer the btc to you.

Click Here Buy VIP Sports Picks - Click Here Signup To BitBook

This promotion is only for first time buyers. If you have bought my services via paypal. You will NOT be eligible for this promotion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: