Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freedom of Speech - Bitrebel's plea to the Community  (Read 3448 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 06:53:03 PM

My conclusion is that yes, you are a troll.

That's a pretty short sighted conclusion if you'd actually bother to read back through his post history.  I'm amazed that any of you are surprised when Bitrebel's been posting his conspiracy theory bullshit for several months now.

Bitcoins are a collaborative effort on the part of Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Gerald Celente, Bob Chapman, and Terry Anderson to break the back of the Federal Reserve.  This money is used to fund the revolution against the Illuminati.

Bitcoin Exchanges are created by the Illuminati to attempt to profit off the use of bitcoins by revolutionaries and use that money to fund propaganda campaigns against bitcoins.

Both parties finance the DDos attacks, in order to try to take control over the propaganda.
Both parties spread stories to sensationalize bitcoins.

The Masons and Vatican were both large consumers of bitcoins in the early days. Both factions attempted to liquidate at the same time, causing a price deflation overnight.

A right wing christian militia group bought the bitcoins as they went down in value and then sold them as they increased in value and are now poised to break away from the US and start their own country with guns, bombs and bitcoins.

I was not supposed to say anything.

So you take well composed joke, and use that to try to make me look ultra paranoid or something? What's the motive or point?

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 07:42:27 PM

That's a pretty short sighted conclusion if you'd actually bother to read back through his post history.  I'm amazed that any of you are surprised when Bitrebel's been posting his conspiracy theory bullshit for several months now.

Bitcoins are a collaborative effort on the part of Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Gerald Celente, Bob Chapman, and Terry Anderson to break the back of the Federal Reserve.  This money is used to fund the revolution against the Illuminati.

Bitcoin Exchanges are created by the Illuminati to attempt to profit off the use of bitcoins by revolutionaries and use that money to fund propaganda campaigns against bitcoins.

Both parties finance the DDos attacks, in order to try to take control over the propaganda.

The Masons and Vatican were both large consumers of bitcoins in the early days. Both factions attempted to liquidate at the same time, causing a price deflation overnight.

A right wing christian militia group bought the bitcoins as they went down in value and then sold them as they increased in value and are now poised to break away from the US and start their own country with guns, bombs and bitcoins.

So you take well composed joke, and use that to try to make me look ultra paranoid or something? What's the motive or point?

Point is, based on the other things you have posted, nobody thought you could actually be joking.  There's a reason for that. 

bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 08:24:50 PM

Point is, based on the other things you have posted, nobody thought you could actually be joking.  There's a reason for that. 

I'm always serious and i'm always joking.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
hightax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:50:05 PM

I'm always serious and i'm always joking.

Nobody's disputing that you're a joke of a human being.  They're wondering if you're a troll, and considering that you probably do believe what you're posting, then you're not a troll.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:55:29 PM

change yourself, the universe will follow

Best reply in thread.

The implications of this run deep.
buttcoin1

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:08:59 PM

I just want to say a few words to the bitcoin community.

Herp

de

Derp

Man you just don't let up. Someone take away this guys keyboard. You keep adding to the problem of no good content or discussions here anymore.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: