Fuck me. There's a lot of text here.

You gonna set a website up?
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

Reserved: For Special Updates

Special Thanks: To TAT Investments HAVELOCK [XBOND] Your page made putting these terms and agreements together much easier!

Nxt Episode: We find out who this mysterious Founder who calls himself King Solomon REALLY IS.

Is he just a lonely entrepreneur trying to re-establish the new American Dream with Cryptos?

Or is he just another Evil-SOULLESS-Nigerian-Prince-Bastard-SCAMMER out to Collect our BTC and leave us all as broke as he left Grandma! All will be revealed with one word…

Find out what that word is and much more on the Nxt exciting episode of Sollar Bonds The World’s First Crypto-Bond!

Nxt Episode: [PRE-ANN] [SOLB-SOL] Sollar Bond Pre-Sale/Due Diligence [NIGERIAN PRINCE Revealed]

“Creation of a Crypto has never been this entertaining…” You Said it Grin

LOL, that one made me laugh.
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:13:48 PM

Fuck me. There's a lot of text here.

You gonna set a website up?

Yes I will. That is coming promise! This is just the contract thread. That is why its long.

Oh I read it all still. I'll watch this space Smiley
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:15:29 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 04:05:25 PM by SolomonSollarsNSense

Reserved: For Special Updates

Special Thanks: To TAT Investments HAVELOCK [XBOND] Your page made putting these terms and agreements together much easier!

Nxt Episode: We find out who this mysterious Founder who calls himself King Solomon REALLY IS.

Is he just a lonely entrepreneur trying to re-establish the new American Dream with Cryptos?

Or is he just another Evil-SOULLESS-Nigerian-Prince-Bastard-SCAMMER out to Collect our BTC and leave us all as broke as he left Grandma! All will be revealed with one word…

Find out what that word is and much more on the Nxt exciting episode of Sollar Bonds The World’s First Crypto-Bond!

Nxt Episode: [PRE-ANN] [SOLB-SOL] Sollar Bond Pre-Sale/Due Diligence [NIGERIAN PRINCE Revealed]

“Creation of a Crypto has never been this entertaining…” You Said it Grin

LOL, that one made me laugh.

Hey thanks Albertros. I try to be entertaining as much as possible. Appreciate you checking us out.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:29:39 PM

hi there solomon, it seems to me you have an "idea" however you have no skills in cryptography and also to code it and make it happen yourself, you're hoping to score some funding so you can hire developers to make your idea happen ?

There's nothing wrong with that of course as long as your intentions are honest, it might be challenging and require more resources and money and you'll also be putting your investors at a higher risk (your terms contains a long list of risks which are avoidable, look at ethereum for example), compared to let's say you did it all by yourself using your own skills and you had an MVP ready. Correct me if i'm wrong as i'm interested to know more about your crypto bonds.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: