Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HypeWizard is a new website for monetizing social media using Bitcoin!  (Read 3483 times)
HDSolar (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

HypeWizard at www.hypewiz.com is a new offering for the Bitcoin community, the web and the world. 

Our goal is to provide a process that allows people to monetize social media through direct negations between two actual parties. 

How does this work:

We have what we call Socialites: People who are either very popular or experts on a topic who use social media tools, like Twitter, or who are experts on a subject and use Twitter to share that knowledge.  These “Socialites” negotiate through Hypewiz.com to be paid for helping others share their social media message.

We also have what is called Marketeers: People who have a message they want to share with a larger audience or different audience through social media methods and are will to pay for this service.  These “Marketeers” develop social media campaigns that are hosted at Hypewiz.com and then either search out registered socialites on the site or field offers that come in and negotiate a fair price to broadcast the message.

All of this is done through the site and for now we use BTC but we plan on offering other payment methods later on.  We also only offer Twitter but we are working on incorporating other social medial solutions so you can broadcast how you want.  We are a small and scrappy group going as fast as we can.

Who would use this:

Socialites normally promote what they like and how they get any kind of return is complicated.  HypeWizard allows for socialites to either offer to broadcast a messages or pick and choose an existing campaign that they what to broadcast and deal directly with the Marketeers for the value of that effort.

Marketeers can be individuals, small, medium and even large business looking to use social media to either access different groups of people who may like what they have to offer and or gain access to people who may not be familiar with their solution.  An example would be a small business in Denver may have a great product that can be ordered online but marketing to get the word out could be really expensive and or time consuming.  Using HypeWizard that person can contact a few key Socialites and for a few .01 or .001 bitcoins their message could go out to hundreds if not thousands of interested individuals.  This creates a very low cost and direct approach to helping people connect to people anywhere there is internet and commerce.

A Socialite can be a Marketeer and a Marketeer can be a Socialite so register once and try both out!

Why are we here:

Funny story, the person with the idea asked for help right here on Bitcointalk.org about eight months ago to help get this idea off the ground.  Then two more Bitcoin people connected with him and so eight months later the idea went live.  All the founding members have been involved with Bitcoin for some time but have other talents and so together they were able to create what you’re seeing today.  As founding members we understand the power of Bitcoin but also wanted to thank the Bitcoin world first for both creating the opportunity for us to meet and to offer a tool to bring utilization to the coin.  Without the community and BTC this idea may not have been developed by us so that is why we are here and using Bitcoin first.  We know this is a good idea and can use many forms of commonly found payment systems but going with Bitcoin first is our way of saying thanks. 

Security:

So here are some things I wanted to make sure were very clear to you all so we hope you agree that we put our best foot forward in offering this unique service.
1.   We use Coinbase to handle the holding of funds and the transfer process.  We could have created a wallet system and then we would be subject to the hacking, theft and anything else that could go wrong when you try to run one business and also take on another in the process.  Basically by using Coinbase as the expert solution for Bitcoin transactions the trust and or faith in using Bitcoin is a high as you would have with Coinbase directly. 
2.   We don’t maintain your credentials for your social media!  When you register with Hypewiz.com we use the API of the social media solution and your profile pass through them to us.  This way we don’t house your passwords or anything else that is sensitive to you.  This is why as we add more social media solutions you will need to register once with each one we offer over time.  Sorry for the difficulty but in the end we don’t want to be the cause of a security issue with your accounts.

Payment:

I would hope that if you are here reading this you know that you need to have a Bitcoin wallet of some kind and or know how to obtain a Bitcoin to use our services.  Moving past this to negotiations you can accept, counter offer or decline a value given by either a Socialite or Marketeer and only the two of you know what is going on during negotiations.  How you both come to a value for the effort is up to the both of you but once a value is agreed upon the Marketeer then must deposit that Bitcoin amount which is then held at Coinbase for 48 hours before payment can be requested by the Socialite. 

Why 48 hours?  Well for now Twitter is the main social solution and if you know Twitter you also know you can delete a post at any time once you put it up.  HypeWizard checks to make sure that the Tweet you agreed to post is still on your profile 48 hours later before payment can be released.  That way the Markeeter has some way to make sure that value of posting that Tweet has been met.  Our hopes are that the Socialite would not delete the Tweet but after 48 hours any further commitment if voluntary.

Once the 48 hours has been met HypeWizard informs the Marketeer the agreement terms have been met and they approve for release of funds.  The Socialite can then go into HypeWizard systems and request payment be made to their registered wallet.

Markeeters should be very aware that there are no refunds once you agree to a campaign and funds have been sent along with the message being posted for 48 hours on the Socialites Twitter feed.  The only possibility of a refund after funds have been sent is if the message never is Tweeted which a Socialite has a limited amount of time to execute a camping otherwise the agreement is canceled and the funds are returned.   

What if I am famous, you’re saying to yourself “you should be lucky to have me on your site”.  We agree but once you join the site we will verify that level of fame and if we agree with you then we will take no fee and what you agree with the other parties is 100% yours just for using HypeWizard to process that transaction.  Now the network and CoinBase will still take a fee because they don’t care about fame so we can’t give that away but once you convince them to not charge on your level of fame we will pass the savings on as well.   Grin

That is basically it, we know there is more work to be done to the site, this is a large idea we are taking on, we look forward to your comments but also understand we are a small group and a startup trying to make it in this crazy world.  We need your help so register and check out the site but also understand that good things take time and we feel we have presented a solution that is both safe and useful in a world filled with questionable solutions.

The HypeWizard Campaign, How you can make some Bitcoins off us!

To get the ball rolling, so to speak, HypeWizard is offering some social campaigns we will PAY YOU to TWEET them for us!  Before you get too excited and ask for large numbers of coins please understand we are going to pay what we feel are reasonable prices to have our message Tweeted by you.  We are also not going to use everyone who submits a response to a campaign we have posted.  We will pick some and negotiate prices but we will be paying people who Tweet the word about us to their followers.  So to get some of our Bitcoins you need to go to the site go there now.

Enjoy, www.hypewiz.com

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:32:49 AM

Interesting, I signed up as a socialite.

Will you be looking for only Bitcoin related twitter accounts?
HDSolar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:23:44 AM

Interesting, I signed up as a socialite.

Will you be looking for only Bitcoin related twitter accounts?
Nope, anything for anyone.  We want to do all social media but we only have Twitter right now and we are only paying in bitcoin.  Soon we want to take other payments from anyone but we started with BTC
We want anyone to use this service for anything they need help spreading the word on.

lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:25:22 AM

I got this error when accepting a counter offer:

jhefreyzz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:48:17 AM

why is it happening when I accept a counter offer.
http://s29.postimg.org/jpiqw59qf/proof.jpg
HDSolar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 02:26:17 AM

That is a bug for sure, sorry about that and I will pass that on to the team.  Please try to submit again.  We have had successful campaigns and people have been paid out so the site is working for the most part but we will address issues as they come up.

Thanks for the heads up.

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:19:13 PM

Hi,

Is this site still alive?:

http://www.hypewiz.com/

thank you,

Cheesy
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:36:05 PM

Hi,

Is this site still alive?:

http://www.hypewiz.com/

thank you,

Cheesy

Nope. I hope it'll back online again, cause i love the idea of the site. Easy way for finding and renting a buzzer Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hensi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

TheSlimShady

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

I have a website which i would like to publicise. my website has a limited audience, so how do you plan to target to my particular audience so that i get max. benefit?
Zyley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:29:58 PM

I have a website which i would like to publicise. my website has a limited audience, so how do you plan to target to my particular audience so that i get max. benefit?

I think you should check if there are any twitter users who tweet on the topic your site is about. Then order several tweets about your site from them. You'll have a high chance they will be interested and come to see your site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: