Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make sense to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 596 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

From the look of things now; the red market, I will say another opening/window is now being created for you to come in and invest. The rise means your profit afterwards. Investing in Bitcoin is the Cryptocurrency investment in itself as it has made a lot of persons rich.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

With all the testimonies of successes with Bitcoin, I believe it does make sense. And even if BTC's price continues on rising, the opportunity to earn profit will always be available.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:19 PM

Does it make sense joining in this forum if you're not trusting bitcoin? Well, it makes sense investing in cryptocurrency especially when you're gaining a lot from it. The answer to you question is try doing that thing for you to believe.

yes, if we do not believe that bitcoin can be used as an investment, it is better you do not have to use it from the first, because that's what it takes to trust bitcoin that bitcoin can go forward.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

First of all it makes sense to invest in Bitcoin even it doesn't got any tangible form, many people already got big profit by investing in Bitcoin, but it's a high risk investment, learn about Bitcoin and how the market works before you start to invest and because of its fluctuation, the traders like to take advantage of it and make profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:26:54 AM

As far as i know,many have invested in bitcoin and all i have heared is positive despite of bitcoin volatility.All you have to do is being strategic in dealing with it.Study its movement because anytime its value changes.But just be realistic that all businesses have ups and down.It is up to you then on how you manage your investment

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
parkiabi

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

why not it make alot of sense to invest in bitcoins,,its just that its demanding
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

You may have already tried many options: Capital Markets, Investment Funds, government investments, etc. What about investing in Bitcoin through digital media? Is it worth getting a loan to deposit to bitcoin? The virtual currency has recently been used in many industries as an extremely popular and main payment system. This article is intended to answer the most frequently asked question on this subject: is it worth investing in Bitcoin or is it logical? After reading the following information, you can find an answer to this question, even though it is not exactly a bit.

What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of electronic currency, also known as Crypto money, developed by people and companies around the world. The thing to know about Crypto money is that it doesn't have a physical form. Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone or anything else (institution, etc.); however, except for all users who buy or sell.

What Are The Advantages Of Bitcoin?
There may be a way to make money – you have a high chance of losing money at the same time, so you need to know how the system works.
You can only purchase certain products and services using Bitcoin.
It's all over the world.
The system is transparent and neutral, so it can't be changed by anyone.
Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because Bitcoin is not in any way related to banks.

Can I lose money?
Answer Yes, you can lose money when investing in bitcoin. That's why you're not so sure about the chances of winning, especially if you get a loan for this purpose. You can lose money in a very short period of time, as the Bitcoin price fluctuates frequently. The system is not pyramidal and is based on your ability to analyze time-bound fluctuations. You have to understand how it works and invest at the most appropriate time. If you don't, you risk losing a lot of money. This is especially true when investors are trying to make a decision.

Is the Bitcoin price too fluctuating?
Yeah, the price fluctuates. Investing in bitcoin is risky. The crypto market is very volatile. One year bitcoin may cost a few dollars, the next month may cost a thousand dollars, and after a while it may fall to the first amount. If you are an active investor, you can make big gains by making monthly purchases and selling Bitcoin. It should be noted that these investments can be taxed, just like all other investments, and your earnings will be taxed according to the state in which you reside. How to calculate the profit depends on the statement of income. Currently, bitcoin and other krypto currencies are not taxed in Turkey. However, according to government officials, there will be efforts to establish the legal basis in the near future.

I agree, crypto market is very volatile, but that's the reason why people are still here. Coz you cant find it in any other market. Sure some coins can go down -65% in a day or even in a few hours, but some moves 200% or more in a matter of minutes.It's a matter of risk reward and money management here. Dont get caught up in between.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:13:26 AM

As far as i know,many have invested in bitcoin and all i have heared is positive despite of bitcoin volatility.All you have to do is being strategic in dealing with it.Study its movement because anytime its value changes.But just be realistic that all businesses have ups and down.It is up to you then on how you manage your investment

That's why before investing in any of the products we should fix some targets for both profit and losses. If you reach your target then review the situation make a wise decision. Sometimes there are chances that its prices can still go up so you should sell partial quantity and keep with you so that if again go up then you can still make some money from it. Don't just always push your targets high and high once you reach your targets because with this strategy you will never make a money.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:48 AM

why not it make alot of sense to invest in bitcoins,,its just that its demanding

Investing in bitcoins nowadays makes sense because of its popularity eventhough bitcoin is volatile.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:35 AM

Does investing in bitcoin make sense, yes,even if it is risky and unable to have 100% sure of winning. Making money here is both informative and financially supportive. Even you have negative experience here, your time isn't loss. Why? even you had loss here, the information and the lesson from diffent btcoin investing makes sense.
Fameone

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

I think it makes sense, if you have left over some money. Bitcoin will rise again, not sure when, but it will raise.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

Yes for me it make sense to invest in bitcoin, even it is risky to invest but I need to try like a gamble, I maybe lose or win atleast I tried.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

It makes sense to invest in bitcoins now, since the current price of bitcoins is not $7,500, and I believe there will be higher profits in the next few months.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Yeah, the price fluctuates. Investing in bitcoin is risky. The crypto market is very volatile. One year bitcoin may cost a few dollars, the next month may cost a thousand dollars, and after a while it may fall to the first amount. If you are an active investor, you can make big gains by making monthly purchases and selling Bitcoin. It should be noted that these investments can be taxed, just like all other investments, and your earnings will be taxed according to the state in which you reside. How to calculate the profit depends on the statement of income. Currently, bitcoin and other krypto currencies are not taxed in Turkey. However, according to government officials, there will be efforts to establish the legal basis in the near future.

...i definitely agree on this statement..you cannot predict bitcoin price  in the next days as it is changing every minute...It is true that investing in bitcoin is risky,,but I may say that, if  your going to invest,,just invest money that you are afford to lose..be open minded and try to become a risk-taker..failure might give you pain,,but success will give you joy and prosperity..that's the essence of life,,there are ups and downs,,just be positive and believe in the power of Bitcoin that might change your lives in the future..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

Well if investment in Bitcoin didn't make sense than millions of people wont be investing in it in the first place. Bitcoin has been around for more than few years now and it is here to stay. If the past bull rallies aren't satisfying enough for you to think about investing in bitcoin than nothing can compel you to invest in it.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

You may have already tried many options: Capital Markets, Investment Funds, government investments, etc. What about investing in Bitcoin through digital media? Is it worth getting a loan to deposit to bitcoin? The virtual currency has recently been used in many industries as an extremely popular and main payment system. This article is intended to answer the most frequently asked question on this subject: is it worth investing in Bitcoin or is it logical? After reading the following information, you can find an answer to this question, even though it is not exactly a bit.

What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of electronic currency, also known as Crypto money, developed by people and companies around the world. The thing to know about Crypto money is that it doesn't have a physical form. Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone or anything else (institution, etc.); however, except for all users who buy or sell.

What Are The Advantages Of Bitcoin?
There may be a way to make money – you have a high chance of losing money at the same time, so you need to know how the system works.
You can only purchase certain products and services using Bitcoin.
It's all over the world.
The system is transparent and neutral, so it can't be changed by anyone.
Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because Bitcoin is not in any way related to banks.

Can I lose money?
Answer Yes, you can lose money when investing in bitcoin. That's why you're not so sure about the chances of winning, especially if you get a loan for this purpose. You can lose money in a very short period of time, as the Bitcoin price fluctuates frequently. The system is not pyramidal and is based on your ability to analyze time-bound fluctuations. You have to understand how it works and invest at the most appropriate time. If you don't, you risk losing a lot of money. This is especially true when investors are trying to make a decision.

I think the bitcoin is real with the profit in investing with bitcoin because I've seen and heard many investors who already get results from bitcoin
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

Of course it is. For me its always worth it to invest in bitcoin. As long as you are insightful and devoted into it, success will place itself upon you.

lesya-ya

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will soon become a "world currency" from which many countries will conquer. that the price of bitcoin is now dropping noticeably, this gives us a chance to acquire it. Shocked
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

It is meaningful to invest bitcoin. It is a kind of venture capital, and it may give you a very high profit.
Investing in bitcoin is good opportunity cause you earn unlimited income at very high profit. Investing in bitcoin is so meaningful cause there is lot's of opportunities you gain here a very kind of venture capital that brings you hope, success and teach you to become more productive person.

Yes.We will get lot of opportunity in bitcoin.We can buy bitcoin at different price.I had brought some bitcoin at 7000$ earlier and then brought some at 8500$.If I had sell the entire bitcoin at the end 9000$.I will get a chance of huge profit.But patience is the essential one for the profit.

Investing here in Bitcoin can make a sense of living nowadays and the coming future  we must gives patience in all risk  time is running who knows it will last longer and feel relax.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

As always! whenever BTC is losing support, we can profit from these moves. I was looking at BTC, it looks quite interesting. BTC is king, so won't be dethroned anytime soon, it will bounce and start moving again. Corrections are necessary so don't stress out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: