Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW CAN I PROTECT MY ASSETS IN MY ETHERWALLET?IF SOME ONE KNOW MY KEY  (Read 98 times)
rumancox99 (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

HELLO EVERY ONE ,
                           I AM  FACEING PROBLEM IN MY ETHERWALLET ,I THINK SOME ONE KNOW MY ETHER WALLET PRIVATE  KEY ,
                     HOW CAN I PROTECT MY TOKEN IN MY ETHERWALLET BEFORE IT MISSING .PLEASE HELP ME TO SUGGESTS.
                                                                THANKS EVERYONE WHO GIVE THEIR SUGGETS
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

HELLO EVERY ONE ,
                           I AM  FACEING PROBLEM IN MY ETHERWALLET ,I THINK SOME ONE KNOW MY ETHER WALLET PRIVATE  KEY ,
                     HOW CAN I PROTECT MY TOKEN IN MY ETHERWALLET BEFORE IT MISSING .PLEASE HELP ME TO SUGGESTS.

You can not do anything with this wallet. If you know someone has access to it and you still have funds there, then simply transfer your money from this wallet to new one, with new private key and you should be safe.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Transfer your tokens  in other wallet like Ledger nano, Trezor,  before your assets will disappear and change your address and keep your private key in safe, be careful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rumancox99 (OP)

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

Transfer your tokens  in other wallet like Ledger nano, Trezor,  before your assets will disappear and change your address and keep your private key in safe, be careful.

I am Trying to Treansfer my token ,but when i sent minimum amount of eth to  address, address are  shown to 0 eth ,at that hime how can i transfer?Huh? i dont know ,  thank you sir for  valuable  suggetion
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Transfer your tokens  in other wallet like Ledger nano, Trezor,  before your assets will disappear and change your address and keep your private key in safe, be careful.

I am Trying to Treansfer my token ,but when i sent minimum amount of eth to  address, address are  shown to 0 eth ,at that hime how can i transfer?Huh? i dont know ,  thank you sir for  valuable  suggetion

If someone knows your private key, you better create another a new wallet and quickly send all your ETH and tokens to the new wallet.

You have to keep 0.001 ETH in your wallet for gas for sending tokens.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

HELLO EVERY ONE ,

well
if someone know your private key.
just transfer all to another wallet.

well
probaly just error
did u try to refresh again ?
or just sent to wrong address  Grin

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Well it would be hard, you should move soon or quickly before the person that knows your private key transfer your tokens to his/her own account. The only thing you can do is to transfer your funds As soon as possible try this steps. (But I  will not guarantee to any harm risk that will happen.)

1. Transfer some Ethereum to your account in order to do transaction.
2. Transfer all your funds to another ERC-20 Wallet (just make a new account)
3. NEVER EVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEY TO ANYONE. (I wonder how did they know your private key, maybe it's your fault too.)

Well if he/she is very active and just waiting for you to transfer Ethereum and he/she use it before you're able to transfer your tokens then it would be a big mess.

LESSON:  Always keep your private key safe and don't share it to anyone.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

The problem with that matter if someone has your private keys and he/she knew when will the tokens will be arriving in the wallet. Its better to have like Ledger nano as said here, but its an expensive one like Trezor and I couldn't trust how durable is this type of wallet. You should be fast to initiate the transfer of funds one its has been sent into the eth wallet address you provided. Create first the secondary wallet and then transfer the tokens immediately to the newly created one, and make sure to gas enough amount ethereum in order to make the transfers quick to process in order that etherscan transaction will be expedite.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

How do you exactly know that someone knows your private key? Is it your friend or something? Your money would have been gone by now if someone actually knew and wanted to steal from you.

https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/security/securing-your-ethereum.html
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

If there is anyone know your private ETH key, no way to secure your token. You must use a different wallet. Because you can change your private key in any way.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

No way, and just move your all coins to another wallet before late. I don't know why you are asking this question, who has your wallet private key? Your friend or someone else? If your friend has then that is your personal matter. But if you lost your key and you think someone has the access then don't do anything with that wallet address. Make a new wallet and keep private key safe.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

the blockchain technology only recognizes the private key to initiate or decrypt a  transaction on the platform, so when your private key gets compromised, it takes only network fluctuations for you to gain access to your account before the next person, in a case where you have competition on who opens your wallet first. so there is nothing you can do about it. thanks
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

Might want to start from scratch, transfer all your assets and coins to a new one and invest in a ledge or a trezor or some hardware wallet to ensure safety
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: