Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Obviously a small part of of our project will involve setting up an exchange. What coins, other than BTC and LTC, would you like to see made available on our exchange at launch? We'll go live with the top 5 and we are adding a twist for adding future coin
EAC
FTC
XPM
NMC
PPC
NVC
FST
MEC
Other - Please post your vote to forums!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! Elite Coin Book - Coming Soon!  (Read 3108 times)
DistrictIX (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:22:51 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 04:49:43 PM by DistrictIX

Hello Fellow Cryptomaniacs!  Cool

We are working on a new project to revolutionize the way the world deals with cryptocurrency! We are excited for this new opportunity and look forward to a successful launch around Summer 2014, if not sooner. You'll for sure want to bookmark www.elitecoinbook.com! We'll post follows up as often as possible, but please keep in mind that we'll be surely busy from now until launch to ensure this site is 100% stable and ready for an expected large user base. Don't expect an alpha or beta launch, we'll be going live with the real deal!  Wink We are keeping a lid  Lips sealed on the project so not to hand out what our ideas are for someone else to run with it. We have developers on hand and a group of individuals already starting to dedicate their time in the design work.

Happy trading and mining!
devteam@elitecoinbook.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geri

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 11:42:24 PM

You will have to be specific if you want to get anyone interested.
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:43:38 PM

Sometimes the mystery is the best part!  Cool
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:56:57 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 01:44:50 AM by DistrictIX

We are not affiliated with the group/individuals related to the post created by karr1981 earlier. Please do not PM me regarding that post, our development team is already set and things are under way. We are open to opportunities with legit VC's located in the United States however to help with start up cost. If you are with a VC, feel free to PM me!  Grin
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

We have a dev team email address now!

devteam@elitecoinbook.com
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 08:27:57 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 08:41:17 PM by ADcoin.me

Sometimes the mystery is the best part!  Cool

It looks like that's everything you have for now.. It's pathetic to post it without even telling what it's about.

Just saying your marketing sucks..

expected large user base, you say. LOL what makes you think that?

Palcoin.co
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:33:07 PM

Good Project, Good Luck  Grin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:00:14 PM

We've added a poll regarding some leaked info on our project. Smiley
coinrevo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:26:05 PM

<!-- HTML generated by Network Solutions Website Builder -->
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:42:17 PM

Yeap, just some cheap hosting for now until we are ready to rent the servers and do regression testing. Thanks for pointing out something that you can actually see at the very bottom of the website...it's not like we were hiding that fact. Smiley
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 07:45:12 PM

Didn't expect anything else from this amateur noob! He's trying to market nothing.
expected large user base, he said. It made me laugh, thanks for that dude, atleast your post had some purpose.

Palcoin.co
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 07:50:56 PM

Yeap, just some cheap hosting for now until we are ready to rent the servers and do regression testing. Thanks for pointing out something that you can actually see at the very bottom of the website...it's not like we were hiding that fact. Smiley

It's not just your hosting, it shows that you're even incapable to design a very basic landing page yourself. I'm being harsh (honest), but I can't stand noobs like you, trying to market nothing.

Also you can't see that at the very bottom of the website at my end, so keep your false sarcasm to yourself.

Palcoin.co
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:55:41 PM

It's not just your hosting, it shows that you're not even capable to design a very basic landing page yourself.

I'm being harsh (honest), but I can't stand noobs like you, trying to market nothing.

Landing page is in the design process now, so why would we have that up already? We just threw up an advertisement for now. If you don't like it then don't join the revolution and go troll on someone else's topic. We're just here to make announcement of things coming down the pipe, not to deliver whats not ready on a silver platter to everyone.  Grin
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:04:29 PM

It's not just your hosting, it shows that you're not even capable to design a very basic landing page yourself.

I'm being harsh (honest), but I can't stand noobs like you, trying to market nothing.

Landing page is in the design process now, so why would we have that up already? We just threw up an advertisement for now. If you don't like it then don't join the revolution and go troll on someone else's topic. We're just here to make announcement of things coming down the pipe, not to deliver whats not ready on a silver platter to everyone.  Grin

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you haven't made an actual announcement. You just wrote a few lines based on pure nothing.

revolutionize the way the world deals with cryptocurrency? how?
opportunity? what opportunity?
expected large user base? On what is this based? BTW, not on your Network Solutions (shared hosting) for less than a dollar. xD
Don't expect an alpha or beta launch, we'll be going live with the real deal?
Oh my, don't take such a risk with launching the "real deal" instantly, your shared hosting might not be ready for the "expected large user base".

Palcoin.co
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:17:33 PM

Landing page is in the design process now, so why would we have that up already? We just threw up an advertisement for now. If you don't like it then don't join the revolution and go troll on someone else's topic. We're just here to make announcement of things coming down the pipe, not to deliver whats not ready on a silver platter to everyone.  Grin

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you haven't made an actual announcement. You just wrote a few lines based on pure nothing.

revolutionize the way the world deals with cryptocurrency? how?
opportunity? what opportunity?
expected large user base? On what is this based? BTW, not on your Network Solutions (shared hosting) for less than a dollar. xD
Oh my Oh my, don't take that risk with launching the "real deal" instantly, your shared hosting may not be ready for the "expected large user base".

Sure I'll say what I can without giving away specifics for another group to run with and try to beat us to the punch...

revolutionize the way the world deals with cryptocurrency? how? - By developing a site that neither you or your posse would or could be intellectually capable of creating.
opportunity? what opportunity? - The opportunity we are creating of course, seems like a rhetorical question if you ask me.
expected large user base? On what is this based? BTW, not on your Network Solutions (shared hosting) for less than a dollar. xD - Based on lessons learned from companies and organizations such as FaceBook.
Oh my Oh my, don't take that risk with launching the "real deal" instantly, your shared hosting may not be ready for the "expected large user base". - Troll quote of the day, we'll make sure this makes it on our example criteria for one of our many ideas we have on the board. - Actually this just gave me a new idea to throw up on the white board - thank you thank you, your a genius!

-Good Day  Cool
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:43:41 PM

I would really hope to see devcoin... I think it deserves a spot as an elite coin since it is really the only ethical inspired coin. If unsure about the coin please visit devcoin.org
Thanks,
-AM
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:22:04 PM

Ohh gosh, these answers.. I won't even bother as you didn't either.

Facts: you made a post, where you practically announced nothing and advertised double nothing.
Also, you've made your design with, let me quote from your website its source code: "HTML generated by Network Solutions Website Builder".
That shows me how noob you really are, but I already knew that from your striking announcements, so nothing new. xD

I hope to see this project (referring to nothing or double nothing) fail miserably, have a nice day kid. Smiley Also your domain name sucks ape shit, just saying. Smiley

Palcoin.co
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:34:15 PM

Facts: you made a post, where you practically announced nothing and advertised double nothing.
Also, you've made your design with, let me quote from your website its source code: "HTML generated by Network Solutions Website Builder".
That shows me how noob you really are, but I already knew that from your striking announcements, so nothing new. xD

I hope to see this project (referring to nothing or double nothing) fail miserably, have a nice day kid. Smiley Also your domain name sucks ape shit, just saying. Smiley

Support us or don't support us...negativity isn't going to deter us from this project. We came up with an idea and we are putting in the hours to implement it. I mean what do you expect in terms of marketing for something that is in early stages of development? Fireworks? Let's save those for launch!  Smiley
ADcoin.me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:36:28 AM

Support us or don't support us...negativity isn't going to deter us from this project. We came up with an idea and we are putting in the hours to implement it. I mean what do you expect in terms of marketing for something that is in early stages of development? Fireworks? Let's save those for launch!  Smiley

I just replied to your negative attitude and you know it. Best of luck, will bookmark this to DDOS the heck out of it when it's online. XD
I got quite some state of the art servers here, might aswell give them a different purpose for a few days haha.

Palcoin.co
DistrictIX (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:02:01 PM

I just replied to your negative attitude and you know it. Best of luck, will bookmark this to DDOS the heck out of it when it's online. XD
I got quite some state of the art servers here, might aswell give them a different purpose for a few days haha.

Best of luck with your DDOS attacks on what's going to be a DDOS protected website...perhaps we'll even have a little present to send back to your servers when you attempt this attack...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: