Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit or Medium  (Read 388 times)
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

In my opinion you can try both and see for yourself if what site is working perfectly for you, Because A lot had their own opinion regarding what is better and in my opinion I really think there are things that steemit have that medium have not and the other way around so why not go and explore both of them just to be updated in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Although I know that trying both of these are quite time-consuming, I completely support your idea that he’d better try both. You yourself should take a use to identify whether may be suitable with you. Indeed, every one has their own opinion, so do you. Probably you have your own choice that you feel like posting or really believe in it. I used to try both of them and I have convinced myself that I prefer medium to steemit . because I realize that I find medium more interesting and suitable with me than another.Thus i choose medium. I offer you to try both of them foremost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: