Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit or Medium  (Read 388 times)
Slimztee (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

I need advise on which of the blog sites is better and will give me more exposure for my crypto contents between Steemit or Medium. I understand Medium has a penchant for deactivated users, how true is this please? I need to make a decision as soon as possible.
Intrepid-Ventures

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

I believe Medium is more popular, but it never hurts to use both platforms.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

I need advise on which of the blog sites is better and will give me more exposure for my crypto contents between Steemit or Medium. I understand Medium has a penchant for deactivated users, how true is this please? I need to make a decision as soon as possible.

I am fan of steemit actually. It is far greater than medium and most of the bounty hunters write their blogs on the steemit only.

I know medium is popular amongst the crypto projects who wants to publish the updates but to be honest for the bounty hunter like you, Steemit is perfect place to get accepted in the blog writing campaign.

However, you can also do both at the same time as in the bounties it is allowed to make unique content on both of them and thus you get paid twice.

Steemit wil also give you earnings if someday your blogs get famous amongst the community. So just try to take out pros and cons and then you are good to go.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

well
for me
Medium is better
we know,medium is easy to use than steemit.
also most of popular ico publish their project first on medium
but, with like that system, i know most of people try to cheating on medium than steemit.
the point,
if u want your blog popular quickly, use medium.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

A couple of months ago I would advise you Medium.
Since there is more habitual, many interesting articles and you don't need to pay anything. However, now they really block accounts that post information about cryptocurrencies.
Therefore, to date, I advise you Steemit. There are a long free registration and a fast fee. To be popular you need to write a lot and sometimes pay money. However, the content about cryptocurrencies is legal there and is not blocked by anyone.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

well
for me
Medium is better
we know,medium is easy to use than steemit.
also most of popular ico publish their project first on medium
but, with like that system, i know most of people try to cheating on medium than steemit.
the point,
if u want your blog popular quickly, use medium.

Yeah I am also on the same thinking right now. Medium gives all the possibilities to spread your ideas and to be honest medium is the only one which is used majorly by ICO publishers. Whenever I get into the ICO bounty or say ANN thread then you will notice that they always have medium blog rather the steemit one and frankly I never seen them publishing over the steemit too.

So the point is medium is actually getting far popular than the steemit for the crypto publications so you should try out medium for the time being.
Andalin

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Why not publish all of your articles into both ?^^
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

Medium has far better quality in articles, but with Steemit you could potentially earn quite a lot more than on Medium.
I swear I've seen a similar question in the Serious Discussion board or something. There was one really good reply.

I've been active on Steemit for about 3 - 4 months now, I quite like it.
You do need to build a network of friends there that will upvote your posts. Usually you'll find curation groups on Discord, perfect place to start building those connections.

Steemit can be really good for publishing crypto-related content.

I think it might have been this reply, not sure though:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3114382.msg32317082#msg32317082

Why not publish all of your articles into both ?^^
That's something you could do, but can cause some problems on Steemit. You might get tagged by some of the anti-plagerism bots.

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

If you want to quảng bá your project! You should use the platform of the platform for multiple users and the information to read with the community.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

In my opinion, it's better for you to work on steemit, but this is my personal opinion, to choose you!
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

In my opinion you can try both and see for yourself if what site is working perfectly for you, Because A lot had their own opinion regarding what is better and in my opinion I really think there are things that steemit have that medium have not and the other way around so why not go and explore both of them just to be updated in the world of Cryptocurrency.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

my suggestion Focus on in Medium, because your medium can have two choices in crypto world especially in bounty campaign project, in medium you get benefit by doing Clap and other media post like blog and your steemit also. so it depends on your choice my advice focus on the medium.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

if there is a choice between Steemit or Medium, then there is no big difference, choose one where the number of subscribers is more or better yet, there is a blog on your own domain name.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

it's like a different between fiat and bitcoin. Medium is well established yet centralized platform, where the censorship might often be an issue, which shouldn't be happening on steemit.
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

I think the medium is more popular but these days if we publish crypto related articles, will be getting banned from your medium account. So it 's better to use steemit to put articles.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

I really like Medium for my blog postings, but I am also a friend of Steemit. I never use steemit, because I am too busy with my Medium account Cheesy I think the most people start to read on medium if they wanna grab some information about crypto.
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

Both are good but Medium bans accounts that write about bounties.
You can use minds.com that blog website doesn't ban about it.
For steemit I don't know if it bans people.

bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

steemit of course, i have a bad history with medium. so many medium account got suspended right now
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

Why compare this both useful things in which you can use it for the better projects to be successful?
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

As I see that Medium have been suspended most of publications in frame of Bounty campaigns. May be all publication related to the ICO advertesing. I don't know the reason, but it make sense to use Steemit to be sure that you job will be visible and accepted.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: