Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
giga_999 (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
salamloloh

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
you already have rank FULL MEMBER you should have joined a lot of bounty but why still ask me how long the token distribution ... which I know for investor will get token after ico finished and some even get token when investment and for bounty hunter will receive their tokens 3 weeks to 2 months but some projects will also distribute 3 months after ico completion, for that you should join on telegram in order to get clear information
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

From my experience with different bounties, I think individual ICO has their own distinctive duration of bounty pay out. There are are some that has a very short period while some take a longer period like one which I participated in last year and has ended the ICO since January but till now participants has received nothing.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

Mostly bounties tokens distributions will done almost two months and above, and there were another additional waiting days of tokens market price that listed into exchanger sites, and it was almost three months and above of waiting to have income.That's how hard to earn money on cryptocurrency business if we are only a workers and not a investors. So it is better to have enough capital to invest, rather than only joining bounty campaign. Because joining bounty campaign is a time consuming works that almost three months of waiting to have income. And it is not a easy job to earn money in bounty campaign, because we need to have time and effort that qualified to the bounty rules campaign.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

About 3 months on average you need to see something on your wallet, it happened faster, sometimes slower!
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Well it depends to the project or to the bounty manager. In my own experience I tried to wait more than 5 months for the bounty because of the projects development phase and some are 1-2 months because some of the managers are checking at the end of the campaign.

Well sometimes they're giving informations about the schedule of the payment. So all you have to do is to work and to wait, well the best feeling is that after you work and after the bounty is finished you're going to forget about that bounty because of the other bounties and one day you'll just receive your reward.
giga_999 (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

About 3 months on average you need to see something on your wallet, it happened faster, sometimes slower!

I have experienced 3 month waiting as well. But still I don't know how it could work out but would be nice if kind of regulations gonna start and made projects to redistribute within a timeframe(for instance 1month) this should apply for all the projects. So there won't be any coplains and additional thousands of questions.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

the distribution time depends on the number of bounty participants, because all procedures are done manually, usually this process takes from one week to one month, but this is my personal observation
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

I think information as regards when bounty tokens or coin as the case may be will be paid out are usually clearly stated in the bounty thread. And even when changes arise theythey are usually communicated to  the bounty participants through their communication channels. In as much as an ico is not a scam, participants will surely get their rewards even though it might take some time.
Furzo

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Lots of ICO's distributed their bounty rewards sometimes after their ICO this means distribution of tokens takes 1 to 2 months and it depends on the ICO maybe the longest distributions takes 4 months because ICO know that bounty hunters will dump the token so the strategy of some ICO is they're give the token divided by months.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

you already have rank FULL MEMBER you should have joined a lot of bounty but why still ask me how long the token distribution ... which I know for investor will get token after ico finished and some even get token when investment and for bounty hunter will receive their tokens 3 weeks to 2 months but some projects will also distribute 3 months after ico completion, for that you should join on telegram in order to get clear information
He's not specifically asking you though.

Tokens would normally be distributed 2-3weeks after the bounty (well at least this's what they say). From my experience in about a month or so. Come to think of it, i never really received tokens 2 weeks after the bounty, and if it's still not distributed on the third week, i'd check their community regarding the distribution. Since some bounties do require KYC without prior notice, which is really frustrating.
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

yes not all bounty same time limit ends, some reaches 5 months not final yet adpula which only 2 month have been last and every participant get reward from that project
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

if you have problems and you have not credited your tokens, then you need to contact the manager who supervised your bounty, describe the situation to him and he will give you an answer

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

Off course that is how it is! You wait and wait a lot for the ICO bounties to distribute the tokens to us.

Its normal and you can see the terms and condition of each and every bounty on their publication page. So it is no wondering thing that why there is time gap.

The bounty stake evaluation is very tedious job and it always needs time to go and check every campaign. So obviously we should be understandable enough to that as it is time consuming.
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I think that the accrual procedure lasts about one month because managers do it manually and it takes a lot of time, and after charging you to the wallet it will take another time until the token starts to be traded on the exchange
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

The time is hard to estimate. The time of each item is different. You can see it on its official website at the specific time! I usually choose a shorter ICO to observe. If it is too long, I will feel unsafe!
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

Most ICO will be around 1-2 months shortest one that i do before is 3 weeks. Even the ICO say the bounties will only be for 4 weeks or so last minute they might give reasons and extend the bounty period or sometimes more worse the bounty just freeze itself and you are stuck nowhere, choosing a good bounty to participate in is a better way of avoiding hiccup in doing bounties.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

try reading the information about bounty distribution before following bounty. usually every project sets different rules. there is a week after ICO is completed, there is also up to a month after ICO is completed. it all depends from the developer of each project to distribute bounty.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

It's not unusual for distribution to take so long. In most cases, I have also been waiting for at least two months. You may ask the bounty manager what the reasons are, but that will not change things.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

a very funny question .. are you new in following the bounty?
this problem is common to us, the determination of distribution depends on the project itself and also bounty manager ..
you should multiply again to join bounty  Grin Grin Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: