Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

If you are an bounty participants and the bounty are the end now and it's successful projects, they will calculate the stakes of participants.
As far as I know after the calculation the it takes a month or more to receive your rewards.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

Most bounty payments will be distributed 4 weeks after the ICO sale had finished..but there were bounties that distributes weekly if the payment is bitcoin.Thats the scenario of being a bounty participants you must need to have alot of patience to wait.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

it depends on the DEV or the manager, before following a bounty project better learn the rule, starting from the number of distributions, when distributed, token price and recognize, manager closer, for that then follow telegram and medium channel, usually explanation about the distribution and exchangenya explained in telegram and medium.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

If you are an bounty participants and the bounty are the end now and it's successful projects, they will calculate the stakes of participants.
As far as I know after the calculation the it takes a month or more to receive your rewards.
And the OP ask is how many months it takes before we got our token.
Well, I personally experienced bounties even lately I only participated in a weekly campaign which is the payment is bitcoin.
It takes 2 months before bounty end and 1 month for token distribution and maybe a couple of weeks in waiting which exchange site to be listed.

giga_999 (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Most ICO will be around 1-2 months shortest one that i do before is 3 weeks. Even the ICO say the bounties will only be for 4 weeks or so last minute they might give reasons and extend the bounty period or sometimes more worse the bounty just freeze itself and you are stuck nowhere, choosing a good bounty to participate in is a better way of avoiding hiccup in doing bounties.

Thanks, it is always good to stick with a good projects.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
giga_999 (OP)

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

you already have rank FULL MEMBER you should have joined a lot of bounty but why still ask me how long the token distribution ... which I know for investor will get token after ico finished and some even get token when investment and for bounty hunter will receive their tokens 3 weeks to 2 months but some projects will also distribute 3 months after ico completion, for that you should join on telegram in order to get clear information
He's not specifically asking you though.

Tokens would normally be distributed 2-3weeks after the bounty (well at least this's what they say). From my experience in about a month or so. Come to think of it, i never really received tokens 2 weeks after the bounty, and if it's still not distributed on the third week, i'd check their community regarding the distribution. Since some bounties do require KYC without prior notice, which is really frustrating.

Thanks. And you are write basically it is always good to stick with the good projects and avoid frustrations form the bad once

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

a very funny question .. are you new in following the bounty?
this problem is common to us, the determination of distribution depends on the project itself and also bounty manager ..
you should multiply again to join bounty  Grin Grin Cheesy
Stop with the mocking, he ain't even on a bounty.

Back to the topic: OP, what this dumbass said was true, most of the time it really depends on the project itself as well as the bounty manager, that's why picking those would be a great factor to know if a bounty is good or not. If the bounty project didn't have any problems it'll be easier to distribute the rewards, and this is when the manager comes into action. The time he'd be spending on calculating the stakes of each participant depends oh how well he does his job.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

My friend you have the wrong timing of bounty companies... Don't judge one company at a time. On average, take 3-6 months to Mature full ICO (or Scam) payments on bounty.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

it relies upon the  supervisor, before following an bounty  better take in the lead, beginning from the quantity of dispersions, when appropriated, token cost and perceive, director nearer, for that at that point take after wire and medium station, as a rule clarification about the circulation and exchange clarified in message and medium.
Shewar

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

most bounty campaigns finish distribution and enter the market there is a selling price of at least 3-4 months.
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

depending on the bounty project itself because not all the same, if there is bounty that has been mencapi 5 months but bounty not yet finished because the sales target does not meet the target, there are also 2 months is over and the target of sales reaches 100% that means successful campaign in halt
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Mostly bounties tokens distributions will done almost two months and above, and there were another additional waiting days of tokens market price that listed into exchanger sites, and it was almost three months and above of waiting to have income.That's how hard to earn money on cryptocurrency business if we are only a workers and not a investors. So it is better to have enough capital to invest, rather than only joining bounty campaign. Because joining bounty campaign is a time consuming works that almost three months of waiting to have income. And it is not a easy job to earn money in bounty campaign, because we need to have time and effort that qualified to the bounty rules campaign.
Whats about the bounties? Is it that you were joining to earn profits. Yes thats true and Ive experienced it myself. I am joining a particular campaign and it is really true and easy that you can earn token and you can sell it to the exchanger to convert into fiat so that you can buy things that you want.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

There are now so many big bounty campaigns out there. By participating in this forum, you have the opportunity to accumulate experience, while also adding a bonus when participating in the bounty campaign. From the small amount you earn, you have more capital to trade or invest in the cryptocurrency market.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

you already have rank FULL MEMBER you should have joined a lot of bounty but why still ask me how long the token distribution ... which I know for investor will get token after ico finished and some even get token when investment and for bounty hunter will receive their tokens 3 weeks to 2 months but some projects will also distribute 3 months after ico completion, for that you should join on telegram in order to get clear information
He's not specifically asking you though.

Tokens would normally be distributed 2-3weeks after the bounty (well at least this's what they say). From my experience in about a month or so. Come to think of it, i never really received tokens 2 weeks after the bounty, and if it's still not distributed on the third week, i'd check their community regarding the distribution. Since some bounties do require KYC without prior notice, which is really frustrating.

Thanks. And you are write basically it is always good to stick with the good projects and avoid frustrations form the bad once
It's not really lies on how well the project is. Let's say its a really successful project with a successful ico, and turns out, you still need to do KYC. Even worse, you didn't do it because no one told you to, my fault for not paying attention. But they should at least post it in the bounty thread, cause not all are in their telegram chat.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

I think it depends on how the token distribution system is made and how many people are involved. But within two months I think it's normal.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

It really depends on the Project! usually because of the number of the participants of a particular ICO Projects, the Distributions of tokens are being hard for them, sometimes you"ll receive your Tokens within a month or two, but you are fortunate if you"ll receive than in just 2 to 3 weeks! and that's pretty amazing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:57:57 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 06:33:24 PM by LikaForw

Every company in Bounty has their own duration of bounty pay out.  Sometimes it drags on for 3-4 months. Angry Angry
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

it depends on the project, when it will end their ICO. mostly now 4 weeks after ICO or less.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

it depends, but it actually takes even 1-2 months before you receive your bounty. some bounty campaigns take more than 2 months. you're lucky if you receive your bounty in just 2 weeks.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

One month in most cases. I rarely see projects that distributes bounty rewards in two months. If lucky, I receive them in two weeks time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: