Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
oleg.yang

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

BD Rep @DAO Maker

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

You never know. Many do redistribute within 2 weeks, but with some of the projects it is getting hard and took me to claim my tokens in 4 month.

You should participate in a good projects so never be worried about lost or delayed tokens. I am doing Unitalent and TYDO Bounty, suggest to join
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

Hello successful man! Yes, I call you so, then that I know that soon you will be addicted to a wonderful and promising project - P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:09:54 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
I believe it will take a weeks or even month. becausee the bounty is a long way process. it will really take time just to finish. also, it will depend on the campaign manager of the bounty you are involved in. It's a matter of patience because you need to wait for a long time.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

Most of the time it's a month, and generally the ICO team has a contract with the bounty company.
It's about a month or so of paying what you deserve. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

Maybe it's a scam. Just doubt if the releasing of token is delayed over a months because usually delaying of token is a sign of scam. But for a normal releasing of token is just a few weeks for an average bounties. also, the releasing of token will depend on the manager. It is a long process so you need to wait.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

The basic time frame for bounties to get paid is 1 month to 2 months within this time bounties will pay u patience is the key for bounties
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

Participating in bounty is to earn tokens, they distribute only after one month of competition of ICOs. That's why it will take time to distribute.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

For the distribution of the bounty is usually 1 to 2 months, if more than this time, you may need to ask manager bounty, then he will tell you a the correct time about the distribution of the which day.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

From my experience with different bounties, I think individual ICO has their own distinctive duration of bounty pay out. There are are some that has a very short period while some take a longer period like one which I participated in last year and has ended the ICO since January but till now participants has received nothing.
true, every bounty has its own duration, but most of them take a long time to distribute tokens, so we need many bounty projects to generate more profits despite the long wait.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

Distribution depends on the dev of the project, the policy made will always provide pros and cons, but as bounty hunter remain patient, no matter how long the distribution is also the team see the market. Just imagine when the distribution but there is no market, is not that also useless?
Be patient 1-3 months is better. So as much as possible do not complain about this.
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

Awards are given out at different times for different projects. You should first add the official cable and ask for specific information. So that you can understand the reward rules more carefully.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

in terms of ico I still lack knowledge, only now is the distribution of each project is always long, and that I also do not know why it can happen like that.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

of course, this will vary according to when their sales are completed. now a lot of that bounty ends but the sales have not reached the endpoint. Perhaps if on time the longest was two months. It is time that is long enough for the bounty in paying them. But yes indeed there is nothing unwieldy for this.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

Bounties are a good way to make extra coins which means extra money Wink
However, not all of these bounties get to pay and at the end of the day, it is almost as if you wasted your time doing campaigns and raising your hopes high for nothing.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

The distribution of the rewards depends on the ico. Some have it two weeks after and some even after a month or two. But if they have promised the time for distribution and  havent distributed yet, you have to make follow ups with  bounty manager for clarifications.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Atually it depends from bounty campaing, first of all read the rules. It should be written in rules about distribution of bounty tokens. Sometimes it can take 1 week or 1 month, but sometimes it can take much longer something about 3-6 month.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

Distribution time is not always the same. You get to know the distribution time in instructions given in every bounty. Some bounties even use only one month and share tokens just after 3 weeks. Others use 3 months and share tokens after 3 months after the bounty. Sometimes managers pay weekly.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

Based on my experience, the bounty campaign that I've joined last February, I received the tokens after two to three weeks. There are campaigns (as what I've read to some threads) that take longer than that. I believe that it varies depending on the project/team or the bounty managers. Keeping in touch to their Ann thread and Telegram is really helpful when this happens.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

the average of an ICO project distributes tokens for reward hunters for about 1 - 2 weeks, it's the fastest I've ever experienced, but there are up to 1-2 new months distributed, for various reasons the project. so not all ICO projects give rewards quickly
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

Yes it supposed to be like that because it has a process before releasing it first is go for its ICO or such whitelist and after that they raise a hard cap to be reached so that a short period or time not too long is needed to take every opportunity to get all the investors and to entairtain as well as the supporters of ICO's so that it takes a month for it .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: