Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

It's hard to tell when a bounty is allocated, because a lot of times it depends on when the ICO ends.
When ICO ends, the bounty distribution will begin. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

A delay of 1-2 months is expected. But sometimes the bounties are not distributed even after 3-4 months. And I know a lot of cases where the ICO promoters have refused to pay any bounty reward to the participants.

Base on my experience to participate in bounty campaign  it takes 4 to 5 months then the rewards from the bounty after ICO ends sometimes it takes 1 to 2 months. It depends on the project that you joined if the team are working well also the manager the rewards will take a little time 3weeks or 1 month.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Well that is a good question. I myself have recently started joining bounties and it looks as if they do reward very late. The coins distribution takes places after the ICO ends and that usually takes around 2 months in most cases. But i think they can't reward anyone earlier then that. It has to happen not before the ICO ending.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Well, bounty campaigns take about 2-3months and distribution takes about 1-2months. But after that there is a post-ICO phase (the development phase) and you are waiting for token listing on exchanges and also price is so low in this phase. So it could take half a year to see some "money" Wink.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
actually every ICO has its own time to distribute tokens, but many take long enough for months, therefore I suggest to you to follow some bounty, so every month you get the token that has been distributed.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

They say that they will distribute bounty token just after ICO but most of them don't pay before a month of their ICO end because they don't want bounty holders to dump their tokens on exchanges. Some ICO even don't distribute any bounty tokens at all and simply remain calm about any claims.

Also the growing number of bounty hunters and tokens making it difficult to make any money with bounty hunting these days. Growing number of scam ICOs is also another problem.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

Well, for me you don't have to be excessive in getting the bounty token reward because bounty manager or the admin of the ICO campaign are looking forward the best possible outcome when distributing the rewards if the market worst decreasing. That is why patient is best to make bigger profit.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Actually the distribution was on coming only a 1-2 months.
But it worth to wait because they have a time the price of coins was in low situation. They have a time also when they distribute the price was going down so they have a chance we going to hold our bounty rewards.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tayecrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Most bounty payments will be distributed 4 weeks after the ICO sale had finished..but there were bounties that distributes weekly if the payment is bitcoin.Thats the scenario of being a bounty participants you must need to have alot of patience to wait..
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

I think it depends on the instructions on each bounty because every bounty makes it clear when distribution will be either a week after or a month after
But from experience it takes 4-6 weeks for token distribution to bounty hunters
What project are you mentioning here ??
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

I think it's normally around a month, can be 2-3 months or more though from what I've read on here.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

From my own point of view, it takes a minimum of 5 months from the start of the bounty, down to close and then distribution. But some bounties can be a whole lot faster if they reached their hard cap on time or in a case where no ico just bounty as in the case of Uchain. So irrespective of the conditions you should always set your mind to 5 months from the start of the bounty.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

its about 1-3month after ico ended, maybe the reason is bounty manager need times to calculate stake, or it is a request from the man behind the project to distribute bounty reward after ico investor having their time to trade their token or coin without interfere from bountiers
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

Actually it really depends on the ISO and project. I have received tokens less than a month and also I still have receivable tokens which are about more than seven months already. The best way is to read the rules when the tokens is distributed, usually 4 weeks or more.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:16:31 AM

This is a mandatory condition when it will be distributed to stabilize the price of the coin. They must be sure the ICO solder has successfully distributed
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

It depends on the project but usually they distribute tokens  1-2months after the project campaign.

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Yes, 1-2 months, maybe longer, maybe faster. Depends on the project, or company Manager. Sometimes managers make a table with payment dates.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

Bounties have no fixed style of payment. It depends on the plans of the devs and bounty managers agree. Some of them pay weekly whiles most of them wait for the end of ICO before tokens are being shared. Some bounty managers take a very long time(3months) after ICO before they distribute tokens to bounty participants.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

one to two more it is time that could've been said to be the longest. When more than it does also provide distribution then it is probably a scam. but don't rush into fear this because there could have been a constraint or an extension is causing the delay. better just ask the manager concerned.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

Actually, you did not get it very late. 1-2 months is the ideal one can wait to get the token but some managers even distribute their tokens after six months which is absolutely wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: