Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:19:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

depending on the team and the developer, sometimes there are many obstacles in each reward distribution. especially if the market is in a red trend, the developer will cancel and postpone it. that's why I think everything depends on the developer and the accuracy that has been made.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

The distribution of the bounty reward really depends on each project. In my case I usually recieved my tokens after 1 month or more. But one time I had joined a bounty and the bounty manager has the bounty reward before the campaign end, then I recieved my bounty share in a week.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

You are lucky to get your in 1 to 2 months I have at least three campaigns that lasted 6 months, the average bounty campaign lasted 2 to 4 months, so if the bounty that you are participating is faked or paused you already lost 2 to 4 months of effort.

Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

This will definitely be different from every ICO program, but on average takes 1-3 months to distribute rewards to bounty participants.
And if you want to know more clearly, You can ask the bounty manager or the ICO team.  Wink

Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

This will definitely be different from every ICO program, but on average takes 1-3 months to distribute rewards to bounty participants.
And if you want to know more clearly, You can ask the bounty manager or the ICO team.  Wink
For now I think it's true about the project now being strategically paid for bounties to avoid dumping by hunters and sharp depreciation in the price of tokens. So, the bounty isn't paid on time lately.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

This is very,very different  in each case.
For example I have already recived bounty tokens for my current bounty ( first part) and logicaly they are located .

Some projects pay their bounty right away , less than a week from bounty and ICo ends , some take months upon months.
In some cases the latter is good because you recive tokens when they are more valuable and have been in exchnage for some time.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

each ICO project certainly has different rules for the distribution of their tokens after the sale is complete, sometimes up to 1-2 months sometimes even a few months, and inevitably we have to wait and follow the rules and agreements that have been made by the project team.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

I think many projects will start sending coins for bounty in the autumn of this year, as they hope for the stabilization of the market and its subsequent growth.
hollet

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

actually, every project is different. there are several projects that provide distribution quickly and there are also old projects that distribute. usually, I take part in the bounty and have to wait for about 1 month for distribution. we must be able to manage our time well. while waiting for distribution we can follow other bounties.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

indeed the distribution of tokens to bounty campaign participants takes a long time and this makes the bounty hunters a little annoyed but it doesn't matter if their projects keep their promises to pay and the project also works, I even waited for my bounty prize for 6 months.
lakzo

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

Actually the distribution was on coming only a 1-2 months.it is long time I am impatient.good day.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Bounty is a good opportunity to earn without investing a single coin. Just work for the generosity that can be paid to you in the form of tokens. But it's still not all you need to wait for the token to go to the stock exchange. When he went to the exchange, then you will have the result.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Bounty is a good opportunity to earn without investing a single coin. Just work for the generosity that can be paid to you in the form of tokens. But it's still not all you need to wait for the token to go to the stock exchange. When he went to the exchange, then you will have the result.
And the result is almost always same- 10 times cheaper price than ICO price. So what is the best strategy? Hodl and wait for price grow or sell and get atleast some Ethers..?

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

Will the distribution is depending on the ico condition. There some ico will distribute after ico. They doing that it because to avoid quick dump.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Will the distribution is depending on the ico condition. There some ico will distribute after ico. They doing that it because to avoid quick dump.
I think it's better to set certain price targets and follow them. Goals can be organized on several levels and coins can be sold at these levels.

Each project is individual, we can get tokens the day after the end of the bounty or wait six months.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

In different bounty campaigns, different conditions for award payments.  Some campaigns have to wait 1-2 months, sometimes bounty rewards were paid a few days after the end of the campaign.  But this is very rare now.  There are campaigns where the bounty goes on long enough and payments occur every month, for example, OAX.
swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

1-2 months is a pretty decent time. I have a number of projects that sent coins within 2 weeks, but now you can see a trend to lengthen the time of payments.
alexagel82

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

In bounties you have to have patience because maybe their counting thoroughly so that the tokens will be distributed correct and after that you have to wait when the tokens will be in the exchange
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Bounties are a good way to really earn some extra coins by the side, and it is one thing that a lot of persons who do not have funds to invest with venture into. It is however time consuming and not as easy as it might seem, and many would consider that the pay isn't exactly worth the effort that is put into it. To gain more, you might to consider doing more bounty tasks and spending more time.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:01:24 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 11:17:52 PM by jpnl0008

Bounties are very good to participate in bit could sometimes take months to pay the hunters they could sometimes be scam or the team could just disappear after the project it take alot of patience to pull through but still bounty is the bomb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: