Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

As what I have experience in bounty campaign,the token was distributed 2-3 months or more .I think it depends in the bounty manager of what campaign you are joining.
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

You wait a lot for the ICO bonuses to distribute the cards. In most cases, a lot of time after the distribution of cards from 2-3 months or more. You can ask the bonus manager what the reason is, but that will not change everything
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

About 3 months on average you need to see something on your wallet, it happened faster, sometimes slower!

I have experienced 3 month waiting as well. But still I don't know how it could work out but would be nice if kind of regulations gonna start and made projects to redistribute within a timeframe(for instance 1month) this should apply for all the projects. So there won't be any coplains and additional thousands of questions.
Three month is just part of longer time. I have been waiting for more longer so i was thinking if i give up now then i loss my time.
At least we do the best the effort will not deny the result. Thats what i learned from wise people. Just do what we can do, the result we see after that.
zingspeed123

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

I think it also depends on the owner of the project. They will decide the delivery time of the tokens for the bounty campaign. It can be from 1 to 4 months after the end.Because they fear the bounty hunters will be dumping the tokens received
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

Bounty! That's still the best way to gather altcoins free without spending a coin but ready to work and also burn your service data as well, signature campaign carries the largest percent most time in any bounty campaigns even all, follow by facebook and twitter which caries little but have the most participant which later end in small share, but to be sincere about the bounty camping those with higher rank in bitcoin talk seems to be the ones enjoying bounty most. Merit has become gold.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

usually every ico took 30days after token sale to distributed the tokens. it's various depends on the ico team or bounty manager. that's why we should join so many bounties
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

Most of the Ico tokens are distributed 1-3months after the ico was finished.But there are also bounties that distributes token as early as 1month.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

each bounty has a different way of distributing because to keep the token price from falling when entering the market I mean dumping investors and bounty hunters together, I see all bounties will distribute to bounty hunters after 1-2 months after ico
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

For the most part bounties tokens appropriations will done just about two months or more, and there were another extra holding up long periods of tokens advertise value that recorded into exchanger locales, and it was right around three months or more of holding up to have income.That's the manner by which difficult to gain cash on digital money business on the off chance that we are just a laborers and not a speculators. So it is smarter to have enough funding to contribute, instead of just joining abundance battle. Since joining abundance battle is a tedious works.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

Most likely it will take 2 to 3 months for the ICO developers and manager to distribute their token to all bounty participants especially when the project was successful, you're a full member already and should know that..
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
A friend of mine received one of his bounty tokens almost a year after the ICO finished. So 1-2 months is really nothing. Though he waited that long, the reward was great. He said the wait was worth it! This is one problem many bounty hunters could not adjust to. Patience is a virtue as all of us know. Question is, do we adopt it? I'm pretty sure many of us are having a hard time doing so...

zazagantiaza

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

Bounty is a term for gifts in the world of online gaming. this term is borrowed from the game. But the application is the main difference. Blockchain and cryptocurrency provide a new way to utilize the reward mechanism through smart contracts, which I know the term bounty hunter. Smiley
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

Bounty is a term for gifts in the world of online gaming. this term is borrowed from the game. But the application is the main difference. Blockchain and cryptocurrency provide a new way to utilize the reward mechanism through smart contracts, which I know the term bounty hunter. Smiley

I didn't know that bounty was taken from games. This is some new fact for me. Do you happen to know who started calling it bounty campaigns? Which project was the first to have such campaign?
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Each project has different terms of payment of awards. Nowhere is there an established standard. Sometimes you can wait a couple of weeks, and sometimes a couple of months.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

indeed many bounties make payments long enough, because they have a lot of work after ico. the team always prioritizes investors, then bounty participants. but that is not all bounties, because each bounty has a different performance target.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

I've experienced the average distribution time for tokens after a bounty campaign is always 1 to 2 months. I also think that it's too long. but I remain patient with these situations and conditions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

Yes, as I know now, on average, a lot of people use it for 1-2 or 3 months. because at that time making the campaign easier to be known by the gift participants

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

bounty campaign is agood way of making money if you are a professional and you know for sure what you are doing in it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

it depends on a project, but it usually takes 4-6 weeks to distribute rewards to bounty participants. But sometimes it takes longer.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

The duration of a bounty lasts about 1-3 months. And then 30 days would be the time for them to distribute the token to the bounty hunter. If it takes too long to receive the tokens then those projects should not be expected because I think they scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: