Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:13:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

1 month in avarage I think. But the team or the bounty manager can distribute token sooner and later. I received my last bounty tokens a week later as ICO passed.
giahuy123

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

I also participated in the campaign and contributed a part of the advertising for that campaign, in the past received quite fast but later on is slower because, many people do, they get and go to sell to make the price. Its drops very fast so now they distribute more slowly.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Based on my experience from different bounty campaigns I joined it took 1 to 2 months and depends on the project until how long it will take. On my side I am just patiently waiting the tokens on my wallets. Bounties campaigns have different ideas /strategy on how long it will take to be done like after it will be success or after the end sale.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

You should understand more and experience more about the bounty, because you are a full member. while I'm still a junior. at this time I also just joined 1 campaign and didn't get a prize. I hope it's not long and will end soon. and I don't think all projects are the same.
thanks.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
As my experiences, a bounty campaign is usually last around 2 - 3 months to complete and around 4 - 6 weeks for distributing tokens. So average it will takes around 3 months to received our reward
Jochen

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

From my own experience, it took me a month or two until they I get my rewards, it's really a long wait sometimes the worst thing is you will wait until 3 to 5 months or they won't pay you back. So it's really bad.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

Depends on the project, but usually a month after the ICO ends or the bounty ends.
But the tokens enter the market depend on the market condition
PASCAL1

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

These are fresh projects into the crypto markets. Bounties are big projects where tokens are rewarded for having contributed to the promotion of this project. These most bounty campaign are in categories and they reward differently according to your participation in that bounty campaign. Most of the best rewarding campaign especially are non but signatures. This is where your required to wear a signature of that particular bounty campaign. Legit bounty campaign for the fact is that they reward the promised tokens to there participants.
Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

It is very individual deal. I mean, i have receive some tokens after 5-7 days after ICO end. And i have some projects which ended 3-4 mounth ago. And i didn't receive their tokens still. An average 1-2 mounth. It is good time. Because any project have an investors. And they should receive tokens first.
And we(bounty hunters) have a bad reputation. People think we dump a price after receive.   
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

From my own experience, it took me a month or two until they I get my rewards, it's really a long wait sometimes the worst thing is you will wait until 3 to 5 months or they won't pay you back. So it's really bad.
Too noticed that recently it is necessary to expect the award long enough. I on average wait for from 1 to 3 months, and then still entry into the exchange, but it is already uncertain term.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

Some project campaign will distribute token in a shortly period of time depends on Bounty Manager and the bounty campaign itself if there is no other problem will occur. Or else it would be like this scenario they are delaying the distribution because of current market condition that is low price which can cause a cheap coin into market due to dumpers.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Distribution of bounty tokens may depend on several factors, but if everything works out fine, I think 1-2 month is the way to go. However, some projects just intensionally keep delaying distribution of token for bounty....this is bad.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

In the current situation, we should be happy that we paid tokens at all. Because there are a lot of scams that don't pay anything at all.

I can't remember what was the shortest time I was waiting for payments. But on average, it takes about 1-2 months. It happens that projects deliberately extend the period of payment of tokens and have to wait much longer.

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

This really depends upon many things surrounding to those bounties really. Shortest time I have seen is around week or so during that period they will be like slowest one and thus may earn according to that.
Bounties in fact does need lot of time and with the current situation people are already very stressed out and thus may not focus on the bounties and give time properly.
They can take upto 6 month to 1 year also because I can say that these things are needed to be honestly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:10:58 PM

as I search the majority of ICO`s do the campaigns several month before the crowd sale and whenever it finishes you have to wait at least until the tokens of the purchases to be distributed which takes approx 2 months.

Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

In the past, you will be able to get your tokens only a month after the ICO has finished but now that there are more participants we could expect delays because they are very careful in reviewing the spreadsheet and eliminating those possible cheaters in the bounty campaign.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

It takes some time to distribute tokens after bounty campaigns for bounty hunters but not sure why it takes that long , it varies because some pay early while some takes forever to get bounty rewards on average of 60-90days and additional time to wait till listing, bounty hunting is a work that takes a lot of time before you can get something out of it..
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

A very strange question. I did not see such questions even from beginners. Even they know how to read the first page of the description of generosity, where the bounty manager talks about it. Every bounty has his own time.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

In the past, you will be able to get your tokens only a month after the ICO has finished but now that there are more participants we could expect delays because they are very careful in reviewing the spreadsheet and eliminating those possible cheaters in the bounty campaign.
That is a thing in the past because the are fewer participants then. Now that cryptocurrency is gaining it's popularity and people from all walks of life wanted to have crypto through bounty that is why bounty campaign's participants grew to all time high and reviewing the spreadsheet takes a lot of time thus contributing to the delay in the distribution of tokens for bounty.
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

A very strange question. I did not see such questions even from beginners. Even they know how to read the first page of the description of generosity, where the bounty manager talks about it. Every bounty has his own time.
Time for distribution to be specified, but not always you receive payment in time. Often distribution drags on for indefinite time. Of course the companies which value reputation pay everything in time, but such it is not enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: