Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
From my own experience, I can say that payments within six months are already a normal phenomenon. I understand that they need to do a lot of work and spend time. Therefore I try to remain calm and not to worry when I have to wait a long time to pay my reward.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

In various companies of different levels, bonuses are paid. If you are lucky, your reward can count in a few weeks. And sometimes it can last for several months. But in any case, you will receive a reward for your work.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

There has been an enormous bounty campaigns on the trading systems and bounty hunters are of the hope that incoming bounties will be free from scammers.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
it depends on the team on the ICO project which decides when to distribute tokens to prize participants. usually around 1-2 months like what you say. I personally have waited a long time to get my token for about 2 months and indeed it was a long time for me. I personally have been waiting a long time to get my token for about 2 months on the ICO project and indeed it was a long time for me. depending on the time and decision of the team on the ICO project.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

No one can guarantee and ensure until the exact time of distribution of prizes from the bounty campaign. In my opinion, 1 to 2 months is a reasonable time because the process token calculation, sales calculation, and part of each bounty campaign hunter needs to be calculated carefully. I am alone to forget the time when the bounty campaign prize distribution was done. My principle is that I work to give my best, the results will be given when it's God's secret. I have also received distribution of tokens quickly but there is no market yet, so that is the same. The key, be patient in joining crypto currencies because the crypto currency business requires a process. Crypto currencies do not offer instant benefits.

Ib2short

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

It all depends on the manager's discretion, some managers might decide to hold the token and distribute after 3 months even 4 months. I just received my MediChain token after about 5 months or more than.
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

It is very sad to talk about the payoff time of the bounty, I have participated in some campaigns and succeeded. But there are bounty that has not paid for 3 months. Some of my friends have people who have not received 6 months. so sad!
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Average 3 months takes place in the tokens distribution of any ICO. Some internal activities in the Bounti campaign, and some condition depending on the market and the customer. The time taken for the price of coin price or the average prices to be sure. There are other reasons besides these. Do your work peacefully and wait, soon you will get your share.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

Yes it is so. For good swing campaign need a few month. From this start price of coins can rise up and falls down, if no one is engaged the token.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

The distribution of tokens for participating in the rioting companies takes place in different ways. Some make payments two weeks after the end of the ico, others in one month, some after two months or more. And there are those who do not pay at all, because their ico scam.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

Joining bounties really gives us an extra income or a part time job. Bounties are very helpful in our daily lives by rewarding bounty tokens which is convertable to cash at the end of the ICO project. Just a friendly reminder, beware of scammed bounties and read the whitepaper first.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

earlier it was relatively fast and now 1-2 months is still fast. There is lock of tokens nowadays for 3-6 months and so on

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

It is normal if the project is successful and has been completed in the sale of tokens within 1-2 weeks there will be distribution. However, if successful and has not finished the sales period, wait until the sales period is over. Do all the tasks correctly so the results will be good.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
henrytran167

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

with my experience, depend on bounties there will be difference time to distribute. it sometimes take 3 week to 2 month after ICO, the toke of project will distribute to your wallet.
i think with this rank at now, you can know about that.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Yes, i suppose so. Mine was taking about 4 months to distribute. I finished my bounty campaign on April 2018, yet i just got my tokens last month on August 2018. So it depends on the project and the company and how they manage to run the bounty. Every company has their own rules which we don't know about.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

Now there are a lot of scammers in bounty companies and therefore before you join the company you need to analyze it. Learn about her company, about white paper. Look at the filling of the tables, whether they are filled in time. And of course luck and luck. When this all converges in one then you are in the chocolate.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

Each time it takes different managers a different amount of time. Someone the next day can already provide a ready table, but the payment you will wait six months. Someone after a month or two finishes the table and the next day you receive tokens on the wallet. But just not less than a month you have to wait.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:47:44 AM

first, or at least 1 year ago, the bounty took 1-2 months and 1-2 months again for the distribution of tokens and launches in the market exchanger. but now it's very long. one bounty can take up to 3 months, and not to wait for the distribution of tokens and also launches on market exchangers. but it's okay, many predict that the rewards given now will be far greater than before.

hopefully Smiley
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:20:35 AM

first, or at least 1 year ago, the bounty took 1-2 months and 1-2 months again for the distribution of tokens and launches in the market exchanger. but now it's very long. one bounty can take up to 3 months, and not to wait for the distribution of tokens and also launches on market exchangers. but it's okay, many predict that the rewards given now will be far greater than before.

hopefully Smiley
In fact, the value of the tokens for payment now is far less than it used to be. In 2017, there are many bounty values that exceed 1 ETH. This year, the value of such a bounty is very small.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:04 AM

Each time it takes different managers a different amount of time. Someone the next day can already provide a ready table, but the payment you will wait six months. Someone after a month or two finishes the table and the next day you receive tokens on the wallet. But just not less than a month you have to wait.

That's correct mate, as we know that the distribution time of the bounty reward really depends on each project. In my case I usually recieved my tokens after 1 month or more. But one time I had joined a bounty and the bounty manager has the bounty reward before the campaign end, then I recieved my bounty share in a week. Currenctly I got my token with daily payment, yes you can find some like this if you are lucky enough. I got 1 ETH from my 2-3 days working on ICO Forums activity contest. So, find yours mate, good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: