Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
Pandji02

Activity: 896
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:31:41 AM

in my experience, if the bounty has finished sending tokens is usually between 2 weeks to 1 month. all depends on the bounty manager and the project team.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:38:19 AM

in my experience, if the bounty has finished sending tokens is usually between 2 weeks to 1 month. all depends on the bounty manager and the project team.

sometimes it happens much more, some tokens can be waited for two and three months after the bounty

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

Now there are a lot of scammers in bounty companies and therefore before you join the company you need to analyze it. Learn about her company, about white paper. Look at the filling of the tables, whether they are filled in time. And of course luck and luck. When this all converges in one then you are in the chocolate.
all projects have the potential, but not a few fake projects and deceive the invoices, and that is the problem that makes the current project quiet and many projects that ultimately fail

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

It varies from bounty to bounty. Some will give spontaneously within 1-2 days, some take 1-2-3 months or some take approx 6 months to get paid, and some of bounties never paid.
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

Usually 1 to 2 months for the distribution process after the ico period of the project. there is still a lot of their work to develop their projects.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

They usually already wrote it on the thread when they will distribute the rewards. Actually it will happens after the ICO finishes, 2 weeks after ico finished might be the soonest time, but in average it will take 1 month after ICO. And you have to wait longer after the distribution for the coins to be released on the exchangers.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

It is different every time. If the campaign is managed by a truster manager, then the tokens will be distributed within a month or so. If no, you never know, it may take up to a year.

BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

I'm sure that the Bounty campaign will change for the better! But lately I've noticed that payments have fallen very much, and the percentage for signatures has also dropped to 5-20%.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
the distribution of tokens should be faster, but indeed every bounty campaign always takes 1-2 months to distribute the tokens. I think that within 2 months it is still normal, but if it has been more than two months, it is likely that the bounty is a scam.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

waiting for the distribution of tokens for 1-2 months is normal, because I have been waiting for the distribution of tokens for 3-4 months, the important thing is we still get a gift from the work we do even though we have to wait for longer.
but if the longer the token is not shared and there is no word from the bounty manager, then I think the bounty is a scam.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

In most cases, it would have been clearly stated on the bounty thread at the initial stage of the bounty the time frame bounty participants are expected to receive their bounty rewards. Even when thereis a change in agreement bounty managers are responsible disclosing the reasons behind the delay to participants.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

It varies sometime after the campaign is over it will still take two to three months to get the tokens, I have one campaign that took me over 6 months to get my token but it's worth I got over $ 4000 worth of that token the wait was worth it, if the project is good just pm the bounty manager to know when will the distribution begin.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

It depends on the project if it is self managed or third party managed. For example BountyHive always distribute even before he end of the project.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

It depends on the project if it is self managed or third party managed. For example BountyHive always distribute even before he end of the project.
I don't trust Bountyhive. It's better for me to go in campaigns that may pay out instead of being around something that I don't like.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

It depends on every bounty. Some distribute each participants share in short period of time.
Some will last 3 to 6 months or even longer.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

it depends on the team of the project, most of the time, they do have a plan for that, they will schedule the distribution of tokens for bounty hunters, and sometimes it will take only 2weeks up to 1 month.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
FillJaS

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Depends on the roadmap of the project. Usually all dates are indicated there. Pay attention, some projects say that they transfer coins to bounty hunters a month or two after the end of the ICO. The rules are often different. Therefore, review the rules of the company again or contact the support of the bounty manager.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

yes i think its natural that bounty takes a long time but i dont mind if it takes long because it's free.
Kulichku

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Once I waited for a payment of more than 5 months. Definitely in this little pleasant.
And it happened so I received a reward 4 days after the end of the company's bounty.
Always in different ways and depends on the company.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

the ico operator decides how long it takes. my experience so far is from about 4 weeks to almost 6 months and i am still waiting. but under that line it seems to take longer and longer and the ico operators do not seem to have the payout on their priority list. but as i said, some ico/bounties pay really fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: