Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:59:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

1-2 month is normal in my eyes. It's a lot of efforts to manage those. I think it takes almost 1 month for organizing the data.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

Usually the time from presale to distribution of tokens passes 2-3 months but some ico have long token sale about 8-12 months (for example, the Cargocoin) and another factor if ICO has reached their  objectives in the collected funds or put the project on a pause, as a bad market situation and have to wait even longer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
tracymik

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

It depends on the bounty. Every bounty has its own rules and period of time for ICO. Some may take a month, others more than a month or may be less. Bounty campaign is not an easy task since one has to consume a lot of time and have patience to wait for the tokens.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

Based on what I experienced, bounty distribution can take 1-2 months. I don't count the days of distribution because it will just tire me out. The reward it self will not have a value unless the coin got listed. Most of the time the listing can take more than 2 months especially on the bear market. There are ICO who prefer to wait for the market to increase before being listed.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

First time I join the bounty campaign and very fortunate that it was a success. It was from Amazix bounties and the distribution of token was only five weeks right after ICO end. I do not know the other bounties because it was my first experience with Amazix. Then I had successive participation again with Amazix bounties but until now I haven't received any yet. It's been 1 month since ICO end. I hope it will be distributed soon.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

As a rule, members of the company's bounty do not immediately see their payments right away, somewhere in a month or two!
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

Generally write that tokens can be received within 30 days after official completion of sale of tokens on the project website. But by this time the inogod needs to be added time for passing of registration and kyc.

TenukeyX

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

It's bear market, so very hard for ICO to be successful, so do the bounty. I don't think focus on bounty is good choice at this point.
hondahitomi

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

if the experience of the bounty campaign I just followed and just finished yesterday. After the bounty campaign is finished, the token will continue to be distributed to each of our wallets.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

I think it all depends on the Manager of the project. If they are very long to give the token to the attendees naturally because their work is very slow. And preferably when you join a project of ICO. You better look for a project in the best managers by and experience.
There is information on managers here on the forum. Look for a branch "... managers of the bounty" exactly the name of the topic I will not prompt themselves should cope it is not difficult
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

if in my opinion, when will they distribute tokens to the bounty participants. that depends on the ico seller, if the ico is quickly successful then they will immediately distribute their tokens to the bounty participants.

Not so fast, before they distribute it to all of the participants, first they will distribute the tokens first to their investors, then they will take their time before they give it to all of the bounty participants, they have a lot of things to do before that to happen, they will list it on a certain exchange, they will recheck again the spreadsheets if it is correct, and all other important stuffs.

It may take two weeks, or even a month before all of the participants receive their bounty, and the worst case scenario is that the distribution date might extend every time or they might get scam.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

the distribution time depends on the number of bounty participants, because all procedures are done manually, usually this process takes from one week to one month, but this is my personal observation
I think the distribution is depends in the number of the bounty participants and also depends on their soft cap, if they reach there soft cap they can distribute as soon as possible the rewards and the tokens that promised in the campaign.
olyamart2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

noticed such a chip if the project does not go to the stock exchange within 3 months after the coin distribution. then hardly will come out. but in general, the companies that distribute coins in 3-4 months. I was doing the work now and I also want to get paid now, not in half a year. I do not do such projects at all
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

the rules for each bounty are different, some Will distribution 2 weeks after ico is end, there are 30 days after ico is end, there also 2 months after ico is end. It was also depend with the team, whether it was ready to distribute or not, I had been waiting for the distribution of tokens for more than 5 months, until had been distributed, the token had no price. just be patient.

jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Every bounty management team had the rules on how they or how long they can distributed the entire rewards for the bounty participants who accomplished their bounty tasks. They can't immediately distribute it because they will still calculate the stakes made by the bounty hunters. I think 1-3 months wait before receiving is better as long as we will still get paid.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

Everything depends on the project itself, on the team, and on the situation on the market, some companies pay out quickly, and some for a long time!
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Everything depends on the project itself, on the team, and on the situation on the market, some companies pay out quickly, and some for a long time!
There are issues of bounties about scams but more on a legit one as far as we are good in choosing through reading there platform. In here the allocation has a higher percentage.
Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Of course, if you want to participate in bounty campaigns, you should do it, but it is not my favourite way, too boring for me.

Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Every bounty management team had the rules on how they or how long they can distributed the entire rewards for the bounty participants who accomplished their bounty tasks. They can't immediately distribute it because they will still calculate the stakes made by the bounty hunters. I think 1-3 months wait before receiving is better as long as we will still get paid.
Yes, I agree with you. we have to be patient and re-check the rules in the bounty because there are usually 3-month distribution. as I recently experienced in the arcona bounty. keep calm and be patient.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

usually the distribution starts after 1 month of ICO completion. but each project has its own strategy. you better see or ask the project or the bounty manager when the distribution will begin.
and you find out whether the project that you are following is a scam or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: