Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
prosokeslo

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Getting your rewards from doing bounties doesn't really come as fast as a lot of us bounty hunters want it. I have seen that it sometimes take a longer time we expect for most of the rewards to be received, and it has almost become a norm on here. Sometimes, some rewards are not even received until as long as six months.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Some projects are distributed after 3 months
It is important that this has been announced by the team before starting the campaign
Because that gives a good impression of the project.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

Distribution of tokens from bounties depends on the rules being set from the beginning of the bounty. 1-2 months is the usual but there are some that immediately gives the reward after the stakes are calculated, and some even half a year.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Well it always depends on the long of the calculation but most commonly it took a long time like a few months. I always encounter this it takes a lot of time before they distribute the tokens. Although you might already think that it is scam because it took a lot of time but the only thing that you need is patience and trust. Especially if the project that you've join did well.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:57:10 AM

not all projects operates in the same manner and speed. so it depends on the particular project, some are 2months, some less, some even.
had one of over 3months sef.
when participating, going through the roadmap would also help to estimate the distribution time as well.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:01:23 AM

every ico/bountie regulates it differently. but normally you have to wait a long time. one or two months are currently more than normal, some people wait even longer.
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

some of these projects are literally for long term purposes, as such, there distribution dates might take a very long while just as they tend to announce there projects much earlier.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

There isn't any fixed time frame for the distribution or redistribution of bounty tokens. All depends on the general rules of the particular bounty program. Some bounties prefer to distribute tokens weekly as the bounties goes on, others make payment a week or months after the bounty program.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

So, if i read this thread, i have to assume that i have to wait a long time for my payment. That is really a pity. I was really hoping that the payment would not take so long afterwards.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

So, if i read this thread, i have to assume that i have to wait a long time for my payment. That is really a pity. I was really hoping that the payment would not take so long afterwards.
unfortunately, i can only confirm that the people are right. if you only have to wait one or two months, it was even fast. i wait more than four months for some bountie payment.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

I think we can't be sure how long we must wait for tokens to be distributed. it all depends on the policy of a project. but if the project is good then surely the team will also distribute the tokens as quickly as possible. we must be more patient for that.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

1-2 months you say? You were very lucky then, because now projects either extend their bounty campaigns or delay the distribution of tokens due to numerous reasons.
One of the projects I made bounty for postponed their ICO to early spring 2019 and nobody knows now when bounty hunters will get their reward..

tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

In the month of may when this thread was created, bounty payment use to be a very fast thing then but everything has changed now, some ICOs even take 6 months to pay bounty hunters. A typical example of such ICO is seal network. They told all bounties hunters that bounty will be paid 4 months after ICO and later they change it to 6 months.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

I think we can't be sure how long we must wait for tokens to be distributed. it all depends on the policy of a project. but if the project is good then surely the team will also distribute the tokens as quickly as possible. we must be more patient for that.
the market also affects project development because if the market is in a bad condition, sometimes the team chooses to delay distribution and focus on developing the project first. so we have to wait and wait. maybe it would be better if you followed another bounty while waiting for the distribution token.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

Indeed, they are distributed within a month, but I do not think that it is very long. it seems to me administrators need so much time

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

I think it depends on company which create bounty. Many companies send rewards after few weeks but some companies do it after months.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

Now there are a lot of scammers and multi-accounts in the bounty, as well as few good bounty managers, all this slows down the calculations and payments. Also one of the main problems is not a healthy state of the market at the moment.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

This most times depend on the project and it's team. Some projects rewards their bounty participants few weeks after the end of the ICO,  some a month after, some 2 or 3 months after. There are are even that pay theirs more than 3 or 4 months after. So, o the average, it would just be 2 months after.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

I think yes. Mostly ICOs after the end calculate stakes and after that contribute to bounty hunters. As for me, I participate in more than 100 bounties and usually it takes 1.5 months to recieve tokens.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Bounty payment vary though it use to be communicated right from the beginning of the bounty campaign the date are hardly stick to by team many team pay long above date given.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: