Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:28:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

bounty payments, I think, are changing every year. last year it was distributed within 1-2 months after the end of the ICO. I say it for most projects. but we had to wait a year for some of them. Tezos, cosmos... it's been a long time lately. medium-term six months to one year.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Bounty reward distribution quite differs from bounty to bounty. I have participated in some bounties where nothing contributors and bounty hunters' tokens are distributed at the same time while some will take up to a month, two or more after their investors have been settled because it is believed that bounty hunters are dumpers.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?
Bounty reward distribution quite differs from bounty to bounty. I have participated in some bounties where nothing contributors and bounty hunters' tokens are distributed at the same time while some will take up to a month, two or more after their investors have been settled because it is believed that bounty hunters are dumpers.
In fact, it’s not so bad to think about the members of the Bounty Company. In most cases, I know people who keep their earned tokens in their wallets for a very long time. For example, I am not at all satisfied with the sale of a coin, even at the price of an ico company. I am interested in much more.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

Now there are a lot of scammers and multi-accounts in the bounty, as well as few good bounty managers, all this slows down the calculations and payments. Also one of the main problems is not a healthy state of the market at the moment.

Recently, the administration of the forum has taken excellent measures to combat multi-accounts. The results are not long in coming. It would be good to have KYC identification in every bounty campaign. This would also help get rid of dishonest participants.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

In most cases, after the completion of the bounty company it takes about two months. It happens that the tokens come a month after the completion of the bounty company, but in most cases it takes 2 - 3 months.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

It totally depends on project. Every project schedules time to distribute their token of all the bounties I have run cgcx is the most fascinating in terms of token distribution . they came up with a time table that I think is good to be adopted by other bounties.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

The more expensive the number of contributors in the ICO then this extended it will require to the loose change to get allocated for you to anyone who was since it could take quite some time for you to estimate your advantages for each and every bill. In addition from an advertising campaign concludes then you certainly need to lose time waiting for with regards to 1 month for you to 8 weeks surfaces along within this particular interval your bounties that could fork out can have by now released his or her advantages.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

I think it depends on company which create bounty. Many companies send rewards after few weeks but some companies do it after months.

There are also companies that have been paying awards for several years, as atlatn did, I don’t wake up that this is a good idea because the price was rolled into the floor even without the help of the bountists. The most sensible solution is to pay all the promises immediately, then the project’s reputation remains in good condition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Lately, they began to distribute tokens for a very long time, and everyone is also afraid to immediately withdraw to the stock exchange!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

Now there are a lot of scammers and multi-accounts in the bounty, as well as few good bounty managers, all this slows down the calculations and payments. Also one of the main problems is not a healthy state of the market at the moment.

Recently, the administration of the forum has taken excellent measures to combat multi-accounts. The results are not long in coming. It would be good to have KYC identification in every bounty campaign. This would also help get rid of dishonest participants.

Why do you need KYC when bounty hunters now can not claim bounty with many accounts as before, because they require a merit for Jr Member. Are you willing to give your personal information for only $ 25 or $ 50?
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

In fact, each company is engaged in the distribution and transfer of tokens with a different sequence. This must be taken into account. Before you start participating in the bounty campaign you can clarify about the timing of the distribution, if it is so important to you.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Usually the distribution start after ICO end. Sometimes its require some term such as KYC. The distribution took 1 month but sometimes it can done in 2 months. Just follow the news about your project, join their telegram is a good thing.

Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

It all depends on the project.  Some pay within a month, and someone for example after six months only sends a reward!
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

I have seen some bounty, they have not assigned their tokens for half a year after the end, which is not uncommon in the bounty campaign, almost most of the bounty now delays the payment and extends ICO's deadline, all of which indicates that the market is very bad now.

bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

It used to be no more than a month, but now there are projects that have taken up to 5 or six months. It is of course absolutely ridiculous. The bounties are a service and yes, you have to pay for it.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

It used to be no more than a month, but now there are projects that have taken up to 5 or six months. It is of course absolutely ridiculous. The bounties are a service and yes, you have to pay for it.
I participated in a bounty lasting 4 months. And they say they will distribute after the bounty ends (about 30 days). But now they have changed and say that the bounty will be distributed after the public sale is over, and the public sale will start at the end of December. That is a terrible sound, it will take at least 7 months to receive the tokens and there is a risk of waiting longer

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

I participated in a bounty lasting 4 months. And they say they will distribute after the bounty ends (about 30 days). But now they have changed and say that the bounty will be distributed after the public sale is over, and the public sale will start at the end of December. That is a terrible sound, it will take at least 7 months to receive the tokens and there is a risk of waiting longer

that is the risk when you join bounty program the distribution of the token is at the hand of the project team any rules and announcements that made from the bounty thread it can be change anytime. And in your case token distribution usually takes place after the ICO end and not when the bounty ends.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

The bigger how many members in an ICO then a more time it will take for your money being sent out to be able to every person which took part in due to the fact it might take a little while to be able to compute the particular returns per consideration. Furthermore after having a strategy comes to an end you then must watch for concerning four weeks to be able to two months clothes and also through this period of time the particular bounties that may spend could have previously settled their particular returns.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

If you are joining a good bounty project one to three weeks  to two months is normal period for token distribution,  just be patient and wait you reward, if you are participated in a good project you can receive your payment.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 02:56:04 PM by Babyrica0226

On this quarter most of the ico project the span of their token distribution it takes 1 to 3 months before it send to the wallet of their participants.
Which is for me is too much for the participants. But of course still they do nothing but to wait, I don't know why most of the campaign are like this now except for Sandra Evans bounty project She managed most of the time for here it send 3 weeks after end of their ico project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: