Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed.  (Read 37537 times)
MarCoin

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:47:31 AM

Can we trade on the real market or does they offer only a derivate market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 02:38:21 PM

I've just read this thread in its entirety. From what I understand this is a martingale type system (though not confirmed by maria), and in the first demo run (by maria herself), the test account went bust.

Has anybody (in the 2 years this has been being discussed) tried this?

I'm surprised this thread is still rolling along.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 06:25:41 PM

The whole thing is comical, if you understand how big the forex market is and how stupid it would be to give away any working automated trading system, even at any price.
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:01:06 PM

Let me help connect a few dots.

I am a millionaire, before bitcoin existed.

I happen to also be a wealthy bitcoin holder. Why and how? I started mining bitcoin April 2009. Do the math.

I am here sharing this secret with this community only because I think you are intelligent enough to understand the system in the first place. Apparently that is not the case.

2 years after the first post and still searching.

Its not a martingale.

I am not giving away anything. This is a private invitation to join a very select club.

Maria.

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:10:25 AM

Can someone who has used this / is using software please post some feedback about how it performs?

Thank you
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 11:15:48 AM

To spare you the trouble you are supposed to run a proprietary Metatrader 4 image of which you get no information what it contains. And Maria insists on giving you a step by step by step instruction of what you have to do, as if you were a Computer illiterate.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:02:29 PM

To spare you the trouble you are supposed to run a proprietary Metatrader 4 image of which you get no information what it contains. And Maria insists on giving you a step by step by step instruction of what you have to do, as if you were a Computer illiterate.

Interesting. Makes me wonder why not... every supplemental software to MT4 works without a proprietary image....

Makes me wonder if Maria will run off with my money and I will be left staring at an avatar of a girl that is obviously a stock photo off the internet.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:06:25 PM

Interesting. Makes me wonder why not... every supplemental software to MT4 works without a proprietary image....

Makes me wonder if Maria will run off with my money and I will be left staring at an avatar of a girl that is obviously a stock photo off the internet.

It's not a MT4 installation but a compiled "expert advisor" image you load your Metatrader with. I reckon it might be safe to use it, but then what are the motives, needless to say it's fishy to run any software which doesn't contain any information on what it is supposed to do. Perhaps an exploit to to break out of the MT4 vm and infect the users PC? Who knows. The one thing I am fairly certain of is that this doesn't make you any money and wastes your time, at best. Occams Razor says it is.

Marias avatar and "her" story is something else, "she" is also responsible for Bytecoin, is supposedly made in cooperation with satoshi himself and a few months ago there was something about an alleged 10k BTC Maria wanted to sell. My guess is this is a sockpuppet account of somebody on the forum.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:06:38 PM

My motives are clear from the beginning. Money.

How do I make money?

2 ways. The first one is by commissions paid from my broker for each trade you close. Yes.

The other way I make money is by splitting the profits you will make using my software by 80/20.

80% for you, 20% for me.

Let me know when you are ready to start.

Maria.

Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:54:52 AM

My motives are clear from the beginning. Money.

How do I make money?

2 ways. The first one is by commissions paid from my broker for each trade you close. Yes.

The other way I make money is by splitting the profits you will make using my software by 80/20.

80% for you, 20% for me.

Let me know when you are ready to start.

Maria.

How are the losses split?

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 03:50:11 AM

Maria, you really need to make a website that outlines your program.

Everything you have posted is too "touch and go" for anyone to take seriously.

You are motivated by money? So are we, so at least make the effort of a decent website that explains everything.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:40:05 PM

Everything has risk. To claim 20% monthly returns Guaranteed is ridiculous as well as a lie.

Just do the compounding 20% each month. In several years you are a trillionaire. Not going to happen.

Cheesy

Edit: Anyone who CAN make 20% returns consistently does not need to share it with anyone. To do so is contradictory. You should have enough money to not need commission payments etc if your claim is true, which it now can't be just from simple logic.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:32:33 PM

We are OTC trading with a broker in Panama.

OTC means that your orders do not trade the real market. Therefore, any gains or losses are absorbed by the broker themselves.

This means that, my bfoker and all other OTC brokers have limited funds.

This fact makes me keep my deposits at check with brokers in case they vanish at one point.

So it will be impossible for me to reach a trillion dollars because:

1- Only trust your forex btoker with any amount of money you are willing to lose any average day.

This amount for me is below 100k per trusted broker.

2- I do not wish my broker to go bankrupt.

This trading secret is only to supplement your main source of income, not to replace it.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme.

Maria.

Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:10:52 PM

Let me help connect a few dots.

I am a millionaire, before bitcoin existed.

I happen to also be a wealthy bitcoin holder. Why and how? I started mining bitcoin April 2009. Do the math.

I am here sharing this secret with this community only because I think you are intelligent enough to understand the system in the first place. Apparently that is not the case.

2 years after the first post and still searching.

Its not a martingale.

I am not giving away anything. This is a private invitation to join a very select club.

Maria.

This is classic. Why would someone who opts into an anti-establishment trust-free banking system want to trust you just because you're rich? You didn't even know how to sign a message when we first asked for proof that you owned a copy of an old key, and we can't verify that you're a USD millionare without your dox
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:31:28 PM

Stupid stupid stupid.

A millionaire knows how to make 20% compounding gains every month?

This millionaire does not talk, not now, not ever.

If "Maria" has $1,000,000 her 20% gains compound to about $80,000,000 in 2 years and $56,000,000,000 in 5 years.

Why is she wasting time on this forum? 20% monthly gains will eventually outpace even Bitcoins own growth taking into account the most optimistic projections.
Grim Death

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:52:34 PM

Stupid stupid stupid.

A millionaire knows how to make 20% compounding gains every month?

This millionaire does not talk, not now, not ever.

If "Maria" has $1,000,000 her 20% gains compound to about $80,000,000 in 2 years and $56,000,000,000 in 5 years.

Why is she wasting time on this forum? 20% monthly gains will eventually outpace even Bitcoins own growth taking into account the most optimistic projections.

Maybe she wants to be a benevolent benefactor? Some how I doubt it very much though.
hayek

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:25:59 PM

I think I can add some clarity to this.

I am astronaut, before bitcoin existed.

I happen to also be a poor bitcoin holder. How? I started mining 2 months ago. Do the math.

I am clearing this secret up because I saw Maria's spaceship touch down in area 51. We thought the ship contained intelligent life. When she left her stasis pod all she talked about was her rich prince cousin imprisoned in Nigeria.

That was 3 years ago.

She gave me a pamphlet to join her club and then politely excused herself, stating that the red balloons were coming over to her house and they were going to read her a story.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:16:09 PM

I'm in. Where do I send the money to?
karmazynt

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:23:31 AM

Is there anyone except Maria who tried it out and it worked?
wuala

Activity: 163

Luk, soy tu padreeee

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:17:17 PM

Anybody at home?? Maria??

Huh

Leave the force be with you...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: