Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed.  (Read 37541 times)
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 11:29:05 PM

Most important and worthy question that may not need an answer, but a deed.  Can you please edit the original post to include important direct links on where one needs to register, if anywhere, program links, and some sample question and answers that have been given through the thread?

Thanks Smiley

In due time I will and thank you for your suggestion. In the mean time read the full thread and feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 12:06:21 AM

What question would've earned me the most if i had asked it instead of this?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 01:48:47 AM

What question would've earned me the most if i had asked it instead of this?

What happens if Liberty Reserve suddenly vanishes and alll I get is 404 Server Not Found?

helloworld

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 01:54:36 AM

What happens if Liberty Reserve suddenly vanishes and alll I get is 404 Server Not Found?
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 02:07:42 AM

That is a really good question to ask MagicalTux.

helloworld

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 02:18:25 AM

Okay I just asked him. He says I should ask Maria.
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2011, 02:36:16 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2011, 03:41:55 PM by phillipsjk

Here is the link for the EA: http://limelinx.com/files/c1781dc60957147908a00f92d74a2e01

Install under C:\ Program Files \ Metatrader (forex-metal) \ experts \ maria.ex4

ex4:

Compiled program written for MetaTrader, an platform created for online trading of Forex, Futures, and CFD markets; contains executable code that has been compiled from .MQ4 files; can be executed on the MetaTrader platform.

That may not be as bad as it sounds: the file is less than 100kB. It may be possible to figure out what it does before the demo expires on October 7, 2011.

That file did answer one of my questions: The "Intellectual property" maria claims on the software is "copyright."

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
aq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 08:25:49 AM

Maria-

Can you provide any block explorer links for your large transactions mentioned above? I couldn't find them myself. This should clear all doubts regarding your intentions, only then will people have open minds for your advice.

She can't because they don't exist.

Tradehill hasn't even done 25k worth of volume in the entire week since her post. And a big chunk of that was sells as the price has gone down in the last 24 hours. So we know for 100% certain that even if she represented 100% of tradehill's volume (reality is probably 0%) that she is still lying.

Similarly for MtGox, volume showed abnormally low volumes since her post, the highest amount of volume has been sells in the last 24 hours.

If she's claiming 80k of the volume last week (horseshit) she would have lost thousands, not made thousands.

There's no scenario under which this troll/scammer could be telling the truth. Be wary of any "business offers" they make.

Wow! Maria is at least a liar, that much seems to be confirmed by evidence. So maybe (s)he is a con artist.
I am writing "(s)he" because it is possible that (s)he lied about his/her gender too. Maybe being innocent little Maria has some advantage to being lets say gay Bruce Wagner if you are a con artist.
Yet people still install some compiled program written by him/her.
I am all the time again and again amazed by the stupidity of people. I am sure (s)he could even name it "wallet-stealer.exe" and yet people would show up installing it.
This brings me to the 10 BTC question:
Maria, are you CoinHunter or his wife or his husband?
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 09:51:06 AM

I don't know guys, Maria could actually be legit. IIRC this little gem paid her mortgage off https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=26218.msg327634#msg327634
I would be a little sceptical about the Maria.ex4 trading profile, I haven't looked into it at all but one could probably design a  profile that emptied your balance after said 30 days.
Stay frosty!

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 10:13:04 AM

I don't know guys, Maria could actually be legit. IIRC this little gem paid her mortgage off https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=26218.msg327634#msg327634
I would be a little sceptical about the Maria.ex4 trading profile, I haven't looked into it at all but one could probably design a  profile that emptied your balance after said 30 days.
Stay frosty!

well maria 'accidentally' pasted her mtgox balance and other details, in a pm when she sent me a mtgox redeem code for 0.01, and it was most definitely a significant balance.

easily faked of course, but i'm guessing not.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 12:27:07 PM

My personal financial struggle has nothing to do with the system I am trying to share. Please guys, stay on topic and keep those good questions coming. The guy who's trying to figure out the "intellectual property" this thread is for that, just ask me questions dude and I'll help you out the best way I can.

Maria.

PS. I am a Liar, Scammer, Comedian, Con-artist, Bruce or anything else you want to call me. Yet, I am the only one sharing a GOLD  SECRET giving out FREE BTC just for asking questions. Evaluate yourself.

bitconformist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 12:34:37 PM

My personal financial struggle has nothing to do with the system I am trying to share. Please guys, stay on topic and keep those good questions coming. The guy who's trying to figure out the "intellectual property" this thread is for that, just ask me questions dude and I'll help you out the best way I can.

Maria.

PS. I am a Liar, Scammer, Comedian, Con-artist, Bruce or anything else you want to call me. Yet, I am the only one sharing a GOLD  SECRET giving out FREE BTC just for asking questions. Evaluate yourself.
You didn't answer any of my questions. Sad
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 12:39:20 PM

Maria.

You didn't answer any of my questions. Sad

I tried but...you know.

aq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 01:25:01 PM

Maria.

OK - here is the related question:
How much difference in profit did you make when you "enhanced" your trading by making bold statements on this forum?
Seriously. I know you can only estimate the difference, because there is no way to repeat it under the exact same circumstances. There was speculation after your statements that you just made them to amplify your profit. So seriously, how much?
Matoking

Activity: 352

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2011, 01:43:46 PM

How long would it take to make profit with this (get back your initial investment)?

And have you made actual profit using this?

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
The_Duke

Activity: 252

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 02:14:57 PM

Dear Maria, why exactly do you feel platforms like Mt4 can make us more money than just using our brains and looking at the wide range of info that is already available?

And question 2: what is in it for you?

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 03:07:42 PM

Dear Maria, why exactly do you feel platforms like Mt4 can make us more money than just using our brains and looking at the wide range of info that is already available?

And question 2: what is in it for you?

This is a beautiful question. The truth is that the the profit is made because of the speed of the program placing the orders. In order for you to emulate what the computer does, you would need to stay awake on the market 24/5 for the rest of your life. The program is your market slave that frees you from the burden of the research and decision making. Your brain is a miracle but when it comes to speed, CPU wins.

phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2011, 03:36:16 PM

The guy who's trying to figure out the "intellectual property" this thread is for that, just ask me questions dude and I'll help you out the best way I can.

I would not run that code without knowing what it does. I don't have much interest in your algorithm, and if I decoded the compiled code, I probably wouldn't disclose it (unless it does something nefarious). Even if I did decode it, there is no guarantee the "real" code that is willing to trade with real money would be exactly the same.

I specifically asked what "intellectual property" you were claiming. Your only answer was to post the code I looked at, which says (in extended ASCII; appears to be IBM codepage 850 or Latin-1):"Copyright © Maria"  12 bytes into the file.  From that, I assumed you were mainly asserting copyright.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 04:06:21 PM

The guy who's trying to figure out the "intellectual property" this thread is for that, just ask me questions dude and I'll help you out the best way I can.

I would not run that code without knowing what it does. I don't have much interest in your algorithm, and if I decoded the compiled code, I probably wouldn't disclose it (unless it does something nefarious). Even if I did decode it, there is no guarantee the "real" code that is willing to trade with real money would be exactly the same.

I specifically asked what "intellectual property" you were claiming. Your only answer was to post the code I looked at, which says (in extended ASCII; appears to be IBM codepage 850 or Latin-1):"Copyright © Maria"  12 bytes into the file.  From that, I assumed you were mainly asserting copyright.

Smart man! Please stick around because your skills will be needed in the near future.

Maria.

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 04:49:11 PM

I can sum up Maria in a few points.

1. Very new to money making industry
2. Absolutely new to trading
3. Just discovered MT4 trading software
4. Perhaps made some quick profit with demo dollars.
5. Now see herself as an expert.

The whole thread and general approach used point to those 5 key points, enjoy!
6.  Bulgarian. Me being bulgarian...i can verify that they all want to screw you somehow. Don't fall for tricks!

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: