Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed.  (Read 37546 times)
The_Duke

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 12:44:29 PM

Assuming we get an MtGox / TH / RandomBTC-Ex API implemented, is there a way to filter out anomalies in the data from those exchanges? So far we've seen several weird things happen at MtGox and I'd hate to (automatically or not) be pushed into some actions because some anomaly in the data triggers stuff.

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2011, 12:46:15 PM

Maria,

My question is:

All you've done is simply set up a bot to buy/sell at different margins and intervals, is that correct?

And you can expect to make 30% like you have here so far?

This really seems a little too good to be true. Which might be why you're getting so many trolls.

Yes, and I understand the trolls POV as well. My target here is the educated trader who understands the mechanics of forex trading, but has not figured out a way to make money consistently which is 95% of the people. The profits made are paid via Liberty Reserve and those can be converted easily into BTC.

Thank you!
awwww how cute  Cheesy
burlyman007

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 12:54:51 PM

Maria,

My question is:

All you've done is simply set up a bot to buy/sell at different margins and intervals, is that correct?

This really seems a little too good to be true. Which might be why you're getting so many trolls.

Yes, and I understand the trolls POV as well. My target here is the educated trader who understands the mechanics of forex trading, but has not figured out a way to make money consistently which is 95% of the people. The profits made are paid via Liberty Reserve and those can be converted easily into BTC.

Thank you!

What commodities / metals / stocks/ does your program trade?

I have looked into that forex website you suggested using, and it seems there are many options. Are some more profitable than others? (obviously the answer is yes) Which ones should we use?

Last, what's the minimum suggested investment into something like this?
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 01:02:56 PM

Maria,

My question is:

Thank you!

What commodities / metals / stocks/ does your program trade?

I have looked into that forex website you suggested using, and it seems there are many options. Are some more profitable than others? (obviously the answer is yes) Which ones should we use?

Last, what's the minimum suggested investment into something like this?

It can trade any commodity or any currency pair. I trade the GBP/JPY because of the daily price swings which are wider than the EUR/USD or EUR/JPY. 1000 LR is the minimum recommended.

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 04:53:38 AM

Great let's rape and steal from an already crippled anemic economy! Is this really the type of stuff that the early adopters in this community should be teaching? How about you get on the development board Maria, and teach us how to build some products that revolve around Bitcoin, instead of sending even more bot's and pump & dumpers to destroy our economy.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 09:06:32 AM

Why teach us how to make money if you already know how to do it. Just exploit your findings and make a truck load and forget us peons.
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 09:14:54 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2011, 12:01:49 AM by evolve

so...wait...you're just forex trading and converting profits to bitcoin? why combine the risk?

forex trading is pretty risky as is...and downright dangerous if you trade with margin. one big spike and youll get a margin call and have your account wiped instantly. bitcoin is too risky to even be considered a real investment, so combining the two seems like an easy way to loose a whole lot of money really quickly.

ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 11:43:00 PM

I second Cosbycoin.
Why are you even doing this?

(BFL)^2 < 0
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:09:06 PM

Note: The system has been running for 7 days since September 09, 2011. It already reached 16% profit. My profit goal was reached in only 1 week vs the 4 week period.

Any questions?

freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:40:38 PM

The mathematical algorythm is my intellectual property and I will not disclose that.

Maria,

How comes a seasoned professional of algorithmic trading like you can misspell "Algorithm"?
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:47:44 PM

The mathematical algorythm is my intellectual property and I will not disclose that.

Maria,

How comes a seasoned professional of algorithmic trading like you can misspell "Algorithm"?

I do it on purpose so people like you can get annoyed and post about it. Thanks.

Besides the typo, did you get to see the money making part which is the highlight of the thread?

Maria.

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 02:24:11 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2011, 02:46:22 PM by evolve

from the other thread:
The value of the question just went up to 0.09 BTC.

Maria.

so...wait...you're just forex trading and converting profits to bitcoin? why combine the risk?

ok. i asked a perfectly reasonable question (two if you want to get technical). you didnt answer the question or send me bitcoins.
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 02:39:37 PM

Note: The system has been running for 7 days since September 09, 2011. It already reached 16% profit. My profit goal was reached in only 1 week vs the 4 week period.

Any questions?

Do you see how to an outside observer this might look exactly like a Ponzi scheme?
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 03:20:03 PM

Guys, the questions must be "smart and relevant" and some questions just don't fit the profile. keep trying. The topic is forex trading with brokers that accept liberty reserve.

If it looks like a ponzi scheme to you then please do more research on forex.

Remember: Smart and relevant.

Explodicle

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 03:50:17 PM

Guys, the questions must be "smart and relevant" and some questions just don't fit the profile. keep trying. The topic is forex trading with brokers that accept liberty reserve.

Please forgive my stupid irrelevance. Smiley You're saying we should participate in your proprietary investment plan, which has excellent initial returns. But we don't know exactly what your program does, and all questions regarding your identity and previous claims are off-topic.

I appreciate the research advice, but I'm not doubting anything you are saying about forex itself. I'm doubting you personally. I really don't want this to come across as a personal attack, you seem nice, but anyone making claims like these should be subject to the same scrutiny.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 06:49:07 PM

Please forgive my stupid irrelevance. Smiley You're saying we should participate in your proprietary investment plan, which has excellent initial returns. But we don't know exactly what your program does, and all questions regarding your identity and previous claims are off-topic.

I appreciate the research advice, but I'm not doubting anything you are saying about forex itself. I'm doubting you personally. I really don't want this to come across as a personal attack, you seem nice, but anyone making claims like these should be subject to the same scrutiny.

Who the fuck cares who I am or what I do? If you know what I am talking about, and you understand forex, then you know this is Gold. It is math and numbers. Profits from software. Its simple, but if you do not get it, then this simply is not for you. So the questions I am looking for are not "who I am questions, or what do I think questions". I want questions regarding the system itself, any forex/bitcoin/liberty reserve question is fine.

The topic is...Let me teach you how to make money..so the questions should gravitate around that main idea.

This is getting childish and I am about to change my mind regarding my offer. Maybe you guys simply don't want to make money. Fine.

Maria.

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 07:16:36 PM

Last Update:

The system reached and passed the goal. It was intended to run for 4 weeks but the 20% expected profit was reached in only 1 week. Questions are still welcome!

starting balance: 1000.00
ending  balance:  1220.65
Time: 1 week

Maria.

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 07:35:51 PM

so you made 7 bad trades, totaling to $430 worth of losses

you made 14 good trades equalling $660 in profits.

not a great win ratio. it seems like you are making seriously risky trades if 1/3 are ending in losses.

you seem to be happy that you are up 20%, but that 20% would be lost with just one of your bad trades (all it takes is a few pips of movement away from your position).

....and for the record, my question about the amount of risk your plan has was both smart and valid....
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 07:39:57 PM

so you made 7 bad trades, totaling to $430 worth of losses

you made 14 good trades equalling $660 in profits.

not a great win ratio. it seems like you are making seriously risky trades if 1/3 are ending in losses.  you seem to be happy that you are up 20%, but that 20% would be lost with just one of your bad trades.

on top of that, you talk about cashing profits out to btc (greatly upping the risk)

......but my question about your risk isn't smart or valid.....right.

No sir, no bad trades. The trades you see as "loses" are the trades I closed that were open at the time I decided to stop the system. I decided to stop the system because the profit was reached...this is the type of question I want my friend and I thank you for that.

Explodicle

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 09:03:11 PM

Who the fuck cares who I am or what I do? If you know what I am talking about, and you understand forex, then you know this is Gold. It is math and numbers. Profits from software. Its simple, but if you do not get it, then this simply is not for you. So the questions I am looking for are not "who I am questions, or what do I think questions". I want questions regarding the system itself, any forex/bitcoin/liberty reserve question is fine.

The topic is...Let me teach you how to make money..so the questions should gravitate around that main idea.

This is getting childish and I am about to change my mind regarding my offer. Maybe you guys simply don't want to make money. Fine.

Maria.

Anyone who runs your executable should care who you are. I don't have questions about the system itself because the only question that matters - "how does it work?" - is deliberately kept secret. Every question about trust, which is critical for anonymous business, has been either dismissed or met with insults.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: